Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Title Bout Championship Boxing > TBCB Feature suggestions / Wish list

TBCB Feature suggestions / Wish list Discuss feature suggestions for Title Bout Professional Boxing here.

Old 06-26-2007, 03:52 PM   #21
bear
Global Moderator

This might be an extension of the 20 round bout request. Finish fights. No scheduled rounds but fight to the finish, like the Peter Jackson bout vs. James corbett.

Bear

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #22
bear
Global Moderator

This may require some major revamping but how about incoprorating prize ring rules.

Bear

UTBA Season Four Gold Conference Central Division Champion

First UTBA expansion franchise to win a conference divisional title
bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:45 PM   #23
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosti View Post
For the open mode

I'd like to see an injury/event box for each fighter where a date range could be entered (ie 06/01/2001 to 08/01/2001) for any fighter who suffers an injury, managerial problem, ban etc.

This fighter would then be unable to fight and barred from the autoscheduler during this time.

It would be handy to be able to enter a small note regarding the extent of the 'event' for reference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear View Post
This might be an extension of the 20 round bout request. Finish fights. No scheduled rounds but fight to the finish, like the Peter Jackson bout vs. James corbett.

Bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear View Post
This may require some major revamping but how about incoprorating prize ring rules.

Bear
These have been logged for Anreas, sorry for the delay but thank you for the suggestions.
Old 07-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #24
basketcase77
Minors (Double A)

Fight Crowds

JUst a suggestion, maybes a dumb one, but for titlebout 3 how about 4 the undercard having less fans in the arena and more empty seats just like in real life, just to add a bit more realism, its not a major thing of course but just an idea!!
basketcase77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 07:09 AM   #25
Ezzard
Bat Boy

I love Title Bout from Board Game to the computer game you guys developed so well.

What I really want is the universe style game but with lots of control.

1) I should be able to specify the universe to start in any year.

2) The default should be that fighters appear in the universe as dictated by their actual career. BUT I would want to be able to override this with a random setting as well as being able to intervene and select fighters manually.

3) I should be able to choose rules for the universe. E.g. turn on or off: injuries; premature retirements; number of organisations; rule sets and changes.

4) The ability to act as a manager and be involved or as a neutral observer part controlling and part observing the universe.
Ezzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:54 AM   #26
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketcase77 View Post
JUst a suggestion, maybes a dumb one, but for titlebout 3 how about 4 the undercard having less fans in the arena and more empty seats just like in real life, just to add a bit more realism, its not a major thing of course but just an idea!!
Good idea. Conversely, World title fights Only should have large noisy crowds, and the screen display should be more dynamic. The title being fought for should be right up on top in big letters enhanced with bunting, etc.

How about for World title bouts ONLY, the two national anthems are played during the pre-fight screens? The individual anthems could be collected the way pics are now. Also, again just for WORLD title fights, you have a ring announcer introduce the fighters?

Cap
Old 10-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #27
Cap
Hall Of Famer

If this hasn't been mentioned, how about an "out-of-action" feature in the game? I asked Andreas about it, but what do you guys think?

Cap
Old 10-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #28
Tosti
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
If this hasn't been mentioned, how about an "out-of-action" feature in the game? I asked Andreas about it, but what do you guys think?

Cap
It's something I'd like to see for injuries etc.

The fighter could be disabled from the autoscheduler.

It get's my vote.
Tosti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:56 AM   #29
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosti View Post
It's something I'd like to see for injuries etc.

The fighter could be disabled from the autoscheduler.

It get's my vote.
I expect to see an out-of-action feature in TB3.

How about if anytime while the game is running, except during a fight, a ticker tape would appear somewhere on screen with fight results from around the world. The game would choose random fighters from an unprotected list and stage fights in major cities. There could be just one fight or a number of them.

Cap
Old 10-11-2007, 11:33 AM   #30
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Did they ever fix the purse payout problem?

Wonder if the game could be programmed to allow us to decide what the purse will be and how it will be paid out? Wouldn't affect gameplay necessarily, but it might be cool.

Cap

Last edited by Cap; 10-15-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #31
zyberianwarrior
All Star Starter

Chris this is more of a suggestion than a wish but in ver 2.0 you can turn off the auto pop up on the menu icon on the side of the fighters pages. Whenever the mouse moves over it it pops open. I haven't seen anything in 2.5 to toggle it off to pop off automatically
zyberianwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #32
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyberianwarrior View Post
Chris this is more of a suggestion than a wish but in ver 2.0 you can turn off the auto pop up on the menu icon on the side of the fighters pages. Whenever the mouse moves over it it pops open. I haven't seen anything in 2.5 to toggle it off to pop off automatically
Rats!! If that's back again it needs to be fixed!

I've bought the 2.5 and loaded it on the family PC which I'm using to test the game. Haven't loaded it on my ACER notebok yet.

Cap

Last edited by Cap; 02-03-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #33
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
We will certainly mention it to Andreas. It seems to me that it is no where near as bad as the one that was initialy in 2.0. It slides out a little more slowly and doesn't seem to have as big a "strike zone" as the other had for your mouse to hit.

It doesn't bother me in the least but the old one bugged the you-know-what out of me so I can see how this one would still be a pain for folks.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:32 AM   #34
mh2365
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (101)
Quote:
You have to toggle it on and off from the options on the main screen. It isn't in the options within your database.
mh2365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:36 AM   #35
CONN CHRIS
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh2365 View Post
You have to toggle it on and off from the options on the main screen. It isn't in the options within your database.
Ah ha! I did not know that.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:09 AM   #36
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Hurrah!!!! Glad to hear that! That should be in a sticky somewhere.

Cap
Old 02-23-2008, 04:58 PM   #37
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Here's one no one has mentioned.

You're setting up a fight and you need a venue. So you click on Venue and instead of just a list of venue names and countries as now, you get the complete list in the Venues section of the game, allowing you to see cities, pics, etc. You find the one you want and click on it and it appears in your fight set-up screen. You could have the same for referees and judges, so you'd know their nationalities. This way some here wouldn't have to worry about getting those awful nasty Europeans involved and rendering their corrupt decisions or mishandling a fight.

Cap

Last edited by Cap; 02-26-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:24 PM   #38
Oneida
Minors (Triple A)

I would love to see, a world record book, most money won, most win's/loses, winning losing streaks.

Last edited by Oneida; 02-25-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Oneida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:22 AM   #39
Kevin
All Star Reserve

Customizable Rankings

In 2.5 it appears that PP are the sole determination of rankings when setting up a new organization.

I was wondering if it would be possible in future versions to include a customization of rankings when setting up the organization. I envision the to be similar to what Markus uses in OOTP for AI evaluation of players.

There the user can set percentages between ratings, recent performance and past performance. In TB this could be used to weight performance points, ratings, and overall record to come up with a rankings list.

For example, I could set up a Canadian organization that used 50% ratings, 25% performance points and 25% overall record and a US Organization that used 30% ratings, 40% performance points and 30% overall record.

This would provide some variety to the rankings.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:20 AM   #40
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Chris can you please look into the random ref thing mentioned in the tech forum? I was thinking of making all the refs retired, but then I figured no one would show up to officiate.

Cap