Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - Technical Support > Bug Reports Forum
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Bug Reports Forum Have a bug to report? Please post here.

Old 06-20-2019, 11:56 PM   #1
Smirley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Game Crashing

I am playing OOTP 20 on PC through steam and ever since the newest update and hot patch the game would crash and close during the auto save during the year.
Smirley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:37 AM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Typically if the game is crashing during an autosave, it's because of an issue with permissions or disk space on the drive where the game is saving to.

If you go to settings > troubleshooting > customizable data folder, can you let me know the exact path of that folder that pops up?

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 11:52 PM   #3
Smirley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sorry im not the most tech savy person. What do you mean by that? I was wrong the first time and it is not during an autosave it is just while i advance through days. I can only advance 3 days and then it crashes. I went through other pages and figured out how to do a trace. I have attached one here
Attached Files
File Type: txt ootp_trace June 22nd Crash while simming days.txt (59.7 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by Smirley; 06-22-2019 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-21-2019, 11:58 PM   #4
Smirley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

When I click the customizable data folder it just opens to the normal folder containing all my OOTP Baseball 20 files and does not allow me to copy the path
Attached Images

Last edited by Smirley; 06-22-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-23-2019, 01:50 PM   #5
ScottZ
Minors (Triple A)

I'm having the same issue. My customizable folder follows the same thread as this poster. I have a good 800 gigs of space available on my harddrive.
Old 06-24-2019, 04:02 AM   #6
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirley View Post
Sorry im not the most tech savy person. What do you mean by that? I was wrong the first time and it is not during an autosave it is just while i advance through days. I can only advance 3 days and then it crashes. I went through other pages and figured out how to do a trace. I have attached one here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottZ View Post
I'm having the same issue. My customizable folder follows the same thread as this poster. I have a good 800 gigs of space available on my harddrive.
Ok, thanks for the clarification guys. So definitely probably not a file path problem. We do have another similar report, so will take a closer look at this.

If you could possible upload either the saved game where this is happening (per the instructions in my sig or in a Google Drive or Dropbox link), or a trace file , it would likely help us narrow things down. Thanks!

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote