Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

FHM 6 Available Now!

  

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion Talk about our latest hockey manager game, officially licensed by the NHL!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2017, 07:05 AM   #1
Gagnon30
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pointe Claire PQ Canada
Posts: 17
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1x in 1 post
Customizing team ect

I have been playing OOTP baseball for over a decade, now I have FHM3, after a bad experience with the original one 2 years ago

This seems to the the game I hoped it would be, but I have a question, and it might be since I am so used to OOTP interface and multitude of options

I am doing a sandbox historical game, but want to change names of teams and cities.. which is easy enough.. but how do I add their new logo and jerseys?

I also want to reset the league stats to zero for all previous seasons (Started a alternate NHL in 1967)

Last edited by Gagnon30; 05-27-2017 at 07:07 AM.
Gagnon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:00 AM   #2
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager
 
Adam B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 905
Thanks: 63
Thanked 446x in 231 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon30 View Post
I have been playing OOTP baseball for over a decade, now I have FHM3, after a bad experience with the original one 2 years ago

This seems to the the game I hoped it would be, but I have a question, and it might be since I am so used to OOTP interface and multitude of options

I am doing a sandbox historical game, but want to change names of teams and cities.. which is easy enough.. but how do I add their new logo and jerseys?

I also want to reset the league stats to zero for all previous seasons (Started a alternate NHL in 1967)
Logos and Jerseys have to be switched out in the save file. Just open the save, and you can see files for jerseys, logo and helmets. You just need to rename your files correctly for that to happen.

As for the second part, how do you mean reset all league stats, like get rid of everything historical? Or do a fantasy draft with the 67 rosters?

Regardless of your choices in historical, you can''t stop teams from folding/moving and expansion from happening, just so you know.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:33 PM   #3
daves
All Star Starter
 
daves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,856
Thanks: 1,268
Thanked 495x in 350 posts
With this $9.99 special expect many OOTP players to make the leap. I to had the previous FHM's but it was not quite working for me. What changed with FHM3? More importantly, what functions are similar to OOTP and what is it missing? For instance, does FHM3 have shopping around, modifying playoff options and Commissioner mode?
__________________
1st 4-peat team in PT history 1.0

Righty defense team

Lefty Custom
daves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:40 PM   #4
Gagnon30
Bat Boy
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Pointe Claire PQ Canada
Posts: 17
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1x in 1 post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
Logos and Jerseys have to be switched out in the save file. Just open the save, and you can see files for jerseys, logo and helmets. You just need to rename your files correctly for that to happen.

As for the second part, how do you mean reset all league stats, like get rid of everything historical? Or do a fantasy draft with the 67 rosters?

Regardless of your choices in historical, you can''t stop teams from folding/moving and expansion from happening, just so you know.
Appreciate the reply!

Yes, I mean getting all record prior to my first season im starting in 67 deleted, most importantly player stats
Gagnon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:36 AM   #5
Adam B
Hockey Community Manager
 
Adam B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 905
Thanks: 63
Thanked 446x in 231 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daves View Post
With this $9.99 special expect many OOTP players to make the leap. I to had the previous FHM's but it was not quite working for me. What changed with FHM3? More importantly, what functions are similar to OOTP and what is it missing? For instance, does FHM3 have shopping around, modifying playoff options and Commissioner mode?
I answered most of this in the other thread. But if you want to know what's changed, please check out the OOTPD FHM3 page. We listed the big changes there. It's impossible to directly compare OOTP and FHM because they are 2 distinct games made by 2 different teams, so I'm not going to do that. If you have specific further questions, please ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon30 View Post
Appreciate the reply!

Yes, I mean getting all record prior to my first season im starting in 67 deleted, most importantly player stats
Ah, okay. Well you can't really do that unfortunately, but most big stats won't be set if you're playing that far back.
Adam B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.

 

Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with the permission of Minor League Baseball. All rights reserved.

The Major League Baseball Players Association (www.MLBPLAYERS.com ) is the collective bargaining representative for all professional baseball players of the thirty Major League Baseball teams and serves as the exclusive group licensing agent for commercial and licensing activities involving active Major League baseball players. On behalf of its members, it operates the Players Choice licensing program and the Players Choice Awards, which benefit the needy through the Major League Baseball Players Trust, a charitable foundation established and run entirely by Major League baseball players. Follow: @MLB_Players; @MLBPAClubhouse; @MLBPlayersTrust

Out of the Park Baseball is a registered trademark of Out of the Park Developments GmbH & Co. KG

Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.

Apple, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

COPYRIGHT © 2017 OUT OF THE PARK DEVELOPMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments