Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - Technical Support

FHM 2 - Technical Support Having trouble with FHM 2 or want to report a bug? Please see here.

Old 03-07-2016, 12:52 PM   #901
tacodude
Bat Boy

I've been noticing some strange goalie interference penalties. I've seen goalie interference get called directly after a faceoff in the neutral zone, and even some instances where a player gets called for goalie interference while in his own zone! Has anyone else noticed this?
tacodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:39 AM   #902
agrimsley
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Time on ice

I've noticed some inconsistencies in the time on ice across multiple screens. Lets take one particular player (Joe Pavelski).

In my game he has played in 18 games as shown on his profile and it displays his ATOI as 21:52. Then delving deeper in to career stats, the same year shows TOI as 278 which I took to be 278 minutes. Across 18 games, this averages out at 15:26. As a final check, in the CSV export, the same player has a TOI of 16666 which I believe to be in seconds as this equates to 277 minutes and 46 seconds, the equivalent of the above 278 minutes.

Based on this, I would assume that the ATOI figure on the player profile page is displaying incorrect data.
agrimsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:34 PM   #903
yadayadayada
Bat Boy

For some reason, after my GM's contract ran out and I resigned with the Rangers, it appointed me as a GM and Head Coach. What's weird is Alain Vignault is also signed as a coach but doesn't actually do any coaching (see the top category for head coach). It's been screwing up my control of the team and was wondering if theres any way to set myself as the GM only and Alain as the Head Coach?
yadayadayada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 06:43 PM   #904
SR002
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Two-way contract issue

Am having trouble signing two draftees. They are both refusing two-way contracts but the game requires me to give them entry level contracts and thus I can't uncheck the two-way aspect.

Both are North Americans playing in the Canadian juniors (both age 20 now). Does this mean they are just refusing to sign an NHL deal or is this a bug?
SR002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:55 PM   #905
GiantYankee
All Star Starter

Problems creating custom leagues

In trying to create a 12 team, 2 division 80G schedule league, I can only edit six of the teams (1 division). Also it displays 3 divisions. This seems to be an issue with some of the smaller league custom setups.
Attached Images

Last edited by GiantYankee; 03-14-2016 at 01:03 PM.
GiantYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 02:15 PM   #906
PHI34Halladay
Minors (Single A)

When I try to start a new game the game only loads until 31% and then stops. Does anybody know, how this can be solved?

PHI34Halladay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 03:22 PM   #907
Jeep91
Bat Boy

When you offer a contract to a free agent, and you later go to change the amount of the contract, you are unable to re-submit your offer.
I.E Offer Darcy Jones $1,000,000 per year, he accepts. I later decide that every penny counts, and want to lower it to $900,000, I am unable to submit the offer even if he accepts, and even if I bring it back to $1,000,000 it still does not let you.
Jeep91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 03:33 PM   #908
Jeep91
Bat Boy

The salary cap space information on the Free Agents Center is wrong, if you go to team finances it gives the real amount which is different. (The Free Agent Center told me I had $110,321 in cap space, but my finances told me I had over 8 million left, which turned out to be correct.)
Old 03-20-2016, 03:41 PM   #909
Jeep91
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep91 View Post
The salary cap space information on the Free Agents Center is wrong, if you go to team finances it gives the real amount which is different. (The Free Agent Center told me I had $110,321 in cap space, but my finances told me I had over 8 million left, which turned out to be correct.)
Nevermind, it was showing pre-season cap on the finances page which I had not noticed. Its correct.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #910
Bouchard8833
Bat Boy

I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but, about 3 years into two different sims it erased all player and coach names. Those names were replaced by "Joe Unknown" It kept stats and all, but no names or facegens. Super confused.
Bouchard8833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #911
Lord PichuPal
All Star Reserve

I don't understand what's going on with my custom game, but after I completed the 2nd season of the league, when I try to sim from June 30th ahead to July 1st, the game crashes. I've looked through all the teams in each league to ensure the contracts are fine and that all teams are under the 50 player roster limit, and only one team is missing a GM for some reason but I can't imagine that'd be the problem (maybe it is, I didn't try making myself their GM). I uploaded the save as "NRHL 2013 Bug" to see if you guys can figure out what's going on. I hoped I could solve it myself, but apparently not.

EDIT: I did try hiring myself as the new GM for Pawtucket, because they were suggested as not having one. When I took the job it said the old one was fired, and then after it got to July 1st, I was fired leaving the team open again. Ultimately problem is resolved now. Surprised the answer was the one thing I didn't try.

Last edited by Lord PichuPal; 03-27-2016 at 10:47 PM.
Lord PichuPal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 04:07 AM   #912
matnautico
Bat Boy

This has probably been stated already by someone but The home ice advantage in The playoffs is wrong so many times... This has to be fixed, shouldn't be too hard. And I've also noticed The weird goalie interferences where The team penalized is actually in The offensive zone.
matnautico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:50 PM   #913
oilmandan
Bat Boy

Historical Sim crash

Just fired up my oilers historical Sim and the game crashes any time I simulate past September 20th 96. It's done this about 5 times now.
oilmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:53 AM   #914
puodjoel
Minors (Double A)

My players in Finland have strange stats. For example in Mestis league some of my players show experience in NHL Montreal Canadiens and I know this isn't correct.

Secondly, in Pelicans (Liiga) the stats say that the players have played in Reipas or Viipurin Reipas. Those are older teams in Lahti before Pelicans. Pelicans was formed late 90's.
puodjoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:20 PM   #915
omjo
Minors (Triple A)

This is a bug I've suffered through with every playthrough dating back to FHM 2014. It happened again, and it's very annoying.

I uploaded my game file to your FTP server, it's called "MyGame". It's uploading as I type this, so it will be there in ~20 minutes.

So I started this game playing in the FHL. I spent from 2015 to 2021 with the Brewster Bulldogs (See pic 2). Then from 2021 to 2023 with the Danville Dashers (See pic 2). All was well, Danville offered me a contract extension and I declined it. In the same summer (July 2023) I signed with Pyry Nokia in the SUO (See pic 2).

From Pic 1, you can see the first issue. I got the monthly feedback emails from both Danville and Pyry Nokia. A few times in my current season, I only got the email from Danville, despite being part of Pryr Nokia.

Pic 2 shows my manager screen. You can see in the top corner my record with Pyry, and then see on my team history my record as their GM. If you notice, my record in the FHL is 291-189-35 with 515 games played as of February 2, 2024 and my record with Pyry is only 1-0-0 in 1 game.

I simmed to February 13, 2024 (see pic 3) and my record in the FHL is 295-191-36 in 522 games. Whereas my record with my actual team is now 0-0-1 in 1 game.

If you look at Danville's personell screen (see pic 5) and roster (see pic 4), after I left them they didn't do anything. The team doesn't even have enough players to compete in the league.

Like I said, this has happened with every game I've played on both FHM 2 and FHM 2014. FHM 2014 was a copy bought via OOTP, whereas FHM 2 I bought on Steam. Kind of a frustrating bug...
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
omjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:45 PM   #916
fashett_7
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Numerous Crashes

First off, just want to state that I love your product, as an aspiring GM, this is the ultimate training tool for me. However, I have been getting a lot of random crashes without explanation. The file I am uploading is called "fashett_7_Oilers_Corrupted_File". I attempted to simulate a few days, and create new save files to see if it was the original file, but that was not the issue, as it still crashes without explanation. For some reason, when simulating, the game will reach an arbitrary date and stop working completely, then crash. This is frustrating, as it has slowly been happening closer and closer to the original start date of the file. Please let me know what I can do to fix this, or if you need any other files to determine the issue. Thanks!
fashett_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:16 PM   #917
baccardi42
Bat Boy

My game crash in 9th of April 1977, a i don´t know why. I played fu..in 40+ seasons. So please what you need to help me?
baccardi42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:22 PM   #918
fredreed
Minors (Double A)

First off why don't you email me at fredreed2000@gmail.com. Make sure you explain to me the crashes. Is it like saying ootp.exe caused a crash in this address and needs to close?
Old 04-17-2016, 07:41 PM   #919
baccardi42
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredreed View Post
First off why don't you email me at fredreed2000@gmail.com. Make sure you explain to me the crashes. Is it like saying ootp.exe caused a crash in this address and needs to close?
it was for me?
baccardi42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 07:42 PM   #920
fredreed
Minors (Double A)

It was for you Baccardi42. Just email me at fredreed2000@gmail.com.

Last edited by fredreed; 04-17-2016 at 07:44 PM.
fredreed is offline   Reply With Quote