Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 > Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion

Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion Talk about the latest FHM, officially licensed by the NHL!

Old 08-31-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
BeanSobie
Minors (Triple A)

GM Only Mode, Bad Lines

I just tried to pick the game back up recently. I wanted to do GM only mode and let my coach make the decision on lines and what not and I just take care of personnel management. I am playing as the Flyers in a standard game and I ran into a weird situation where my coach seems to think the ideal player for my 4th line center is Clause Giroux, a 4 star playnaker who is inarguably a top two forward on my team. I would maybe understand sliding him to 2C in favor of Sean Couturier, but to have him playing under 10 minutes a game and behind the likes of Lehtera is just crazy to me.

Does anyone have a possible solution?
Old 09-18-2018, 10:05 AM   #2
mbaliya
Minors (Double A)

constant problem i have as well...i dont have an answer for you..i wish someone in the know would respond
mbaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:17 AM   #3
Tangerino
Minors (Double A)

unfortunately as far as im concerned theres nothing you can do except for do the lines yourself... i know thats probably not the answer you wanted but lets hope in fhm5 its a little more fixed up.......!!!!! cause i was definitely fed up with puljujarvi being on the 4th line...
Tangerino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
landru22
Major Leagues

I don't have an answer for you, but I do have a question. Did you try to fire the coach? I may be wrong, but I would assume that different coaches would assemble different lines. I don't know if you're willing to try this, but I am curious.
landru22 is offline   Reply With Quote