Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2015, 11:24 AM   #1
harmonica
Bat Boy

Huge shout out to the FHM team!

First off, I just wanted to say that I was on the fence for this game but I purchased it last night and got a few hours in to playing around with it and so far I am excited and happy with the purchase. I plan to do a full review eventually.

Secondly, as the title says, the FHM team deserves a huge congrats and shout out for the launch of this game. What a difference two years has made. The team is all over the forums, social media, Steam and talking to their fan base, potential customers and this is something that is really appreciated.

From my time in the game, you can see the love and hard work you guys have put in to the second iteration of the game. Everything points towards you guys continuing to work on this project and to make it the best you can.

I have been playing sports sims for as long as I can remember and I haven't been this excited in 5+ years to dive in to a game. Luckily enough, I caught a nasty cold and had to take the day off. I wonder what I shall do with my time?

Thanks FHM team!
harmonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Thanks for the kind words! We are very happy with the release and excited that our customers like it a lot Thanks for the support!
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote