Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 2 > FHM 2 - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2015, 01:56 AM   #1
Ogie Oglethorp
Bat Boy

Roster Size issue

Not sure if it is a bug or i'm wearing a JOFA helmet but i have 33 players called up to play in the pre season and i cannot advance to next day as i have too many players on my roster when it should be expanded at this time of year. Also may be related..... i was unable to call up jake Virtanen and Jared McCann from their jr. teams???? there was no option to recall to VCR. Am i missing something(s)?

Here is a screen shot:

http://prntscr.com/8m2i7s

In pre season and roster size is 33/23 limit?

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorp; 09-30-2015 at 02:03 AM.
Ogie Oglethorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:14 AM   #2
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogie Oglethorp View Post
Not sure if it is a bug or i'm wearing a JOFA helmet but i have 33 players called up to play in the pre season and i cannot advance to next day as i have too many players on my roster when it should be expanded at this time of year. Also may be related..... i was unable to call up jake Virtanen and Jared McCann from their jr. teams???? there was no option to recall to VCR. Am i missing something(s)?

Here is a screen shot:

Screenshot by Lightshot

In pre season and roster size is 33/23 limit?
It's limited to the normal roster size in the preseason. When we add an expanded training camp/preseason at some point in the future, it'll have a bigger roster, but for not it's just the regular roster size.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #3
Sabres2000
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
It's limited to the normal roster size in the preseason. When we add an expanded training camp/preseason at some point in the future, it'll have a bigger roster, but for not it's just the regular roster size.
jeff R, when u say some point in the future do u mean a patch or a future verison of the game because to be honest the roster size in training camp is the only thing that is holding me back from buying the game right now everything else that i have read and heard has impressed me into buying the game the only thing that is holding me back from buying it is the TC limit roster..
Sabres2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:06 PM   #4
Ogie Oglethorp
Bat Boy

so you cant have players try out for spots in pre season??? hrmmmm..
Ogie Oglethorp is offline   Reply With Quote