Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 20 > OOTP 20 - General Discussions

OOTP 20 - General Discussions Everything about the newest version of Out of the Park Baseball - officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA.

Old 07-27-2019, 11:24 AM   #21
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Arnold View Post
The new views added were added for one park and we simply just copied them to all parks.Unfortunately due to the way stadiums are laid out or how models are created, for some parks, some of them might not work properly.

As for the first stadium, that to me looks like the default stadium, so something must have happened there to switch away from the field they should be on.
I figured I would have to adjust the CF view, that's easy enough. Tks Matt.

The first Stadium is US Cellular Field - not sure what happened there. Going to install patch again and retry.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 11:25 AM   #22
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
FWIW I'm on a pc and have not had any problem saving multiple additional views. IE 1b line, 3b line, LF-RF corners. Default views are still there. Looks like you are hitting the "replace current camera" (or whatever it's called) rather than "saving as new camera" (again, or whatever it's called).

I play on a 2560*1440 too and the only issue is the view starts outside the stadium same as you. You can either click on the zoom button and hold it down until the camera is in the stadium or hold "right click" (I think it's RC) and drag the field towards you until the camera is inside the stadium.

I anticipated, as Matt notes, that views would need tweaking to accommodate the different structure of each stadium. So I build my views in my home park (Wrigley), copy to each stadium, and then make adjustments from there. I've only done two other stadiums, so far, but was surprised at how little tweaking the new views needed. Having said that, so far, I've had to drag to fix the CF view for all three stadiums.

I wasn't replacing current views, I was creating new ones.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 12:37 PM   #23
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenoser View Post
I wasn't replacing current views, I was creating new ones.
Ok, that sucks. Just loaded up to recheck my game and have no issues at all on pc esellerate version.
Sweed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 06:22 PM   #24
JerseyDan421
Minors (Single A)

The update said "- Improved OD rosters including updated 2019 draft class and international free agents (need to create new game for changes to apply)"

I updated... I started a new game(custom games and then I used live start) There's a few mistakes I see for example Juan Then on the yankees,Mike Tauchman on the rockies.. but those aren't huge deals for me, I just put them on their correct teams

but I don't see the international free agents on their teams UNLESS if they come in the game around July 2nd? and picks who didn't sign with their teams are in the game but not on their teams(which obviously makes sense lol)

but I'm just wondering, if this is how it's suppose to look? or am I picking the wrong options? any help would be appreciated
JerseyDan421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 12:26 AM   #25
Bobfather
All Star Starter

LOVE the new play game buttons. I've have too many accidental simulated games.
Bobfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 04:48 AM   #26
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyDan421 View Post
The update said "- Improved OD rosters including updated 2019 draft class and international free agents (need to create new game for changes to apply)"

I updated... I started a new game(custom games and then I used live start) There's a few mistakes I see for example Juan Then on the yankees,Mike Tauchman on the rockies.. but those aren't huge deals for me, I just put them on their correct teams

but I don't see the international free agents on their teams UNLESS if they come in the game around July 2nd? and picks who didn't sign with their teams are in the game but not on their teams(which obviously makes sense lol)

but I'm just wondering, if this is how it's suppose to look? or am I picking the wrong options? any help would be appreciated
Traded MiLB players aren't always on their new teams, the updates in Live start typically only cover 40-man roster players.

As for the IFA's none of them are on their teams in Live start, they're all still available to sign during the game's IFA period.

This is for a couple reasons, first because many of the IFA signings are not yet confirmed and can be subject to change, as with Kristian Cardozo last week, and also because since the players who signed this July 2nd typically won't even play for their teams till next year, we thought it would make more sense just to leave them in the pool and let people sign them for themselves.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:24 AM   #27
zappa1
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfather View Post
LOVE the new play game buttons. I've have too many accidental simulated games.
hahahaha funny. Yeah, I've click "finish the day" a few times in my haste. Then I go, Ahhhh, man. lol
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:29 AM   #28
zappa1
All Star Starter

Will this also be the final update for this version?
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:59 PM   #29
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

How about saying this International Free-Agent has signed with MLB Team but won't be official to next year in Game as a future Transaction. Also Mike Tauchman is on 25th Man roster of Yankees.

Last edited by mgom27; 07-29-2019 at 10:44 AM.
mgom27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 05:01 AM   #30
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
Will this also be the final update for this version?
No, we will have more. We still will introduce Perfect Team Tournaments, and that will require at least one major update to add that feature and probably another maintenance patch.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 07:10 AM   #31
Ormondbeachdan
Minors (Triple A)

Yay!... Looking forward to the tournaments
Ormondbeachdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 04:54 PM   #32
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Hopefully other things are added.