Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-08-2018, 01:19 PM   #1
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

MTBA redux

After not getting the recruiting numbers when the league was 20 teams (I guess a lot of players arent into the older historical based leagues), I went back to the drawing board... (I had actually put 10 full seasons of history through the old way) Currently I will be creating history from 1915-1920...

OK Here is the new league setup/info for Mound Trippers Baseball Association (MTBA).

NEW LAYOUT/SETUP/INFO

Setup is 1 League of 2 Division with 6 Teams in each (12 Total)... Each Organization has a AAA, AA, A, R, and a WDL team in the minors... MTBA plays (162 gms) , AAA (96), AA (96), A (84), R (60), and WDL (60 starting in late October)...

Modifiers will be based upon 1920 info and will be updated every 5 seasons... so in 1925 we will go to 1925 modifiers.... Financials will start with 1920 financials and will use the OOTP financial engine with a -2% to a +4% change per year change variable.

Playoffs for MTBA is two division winners, 2nd place Wild Cards... Division pits winner vs wc (5 games seeding is by Win%)) - then 7 game MTBA World Series..

Players/Rosters... here is where it has changed.... it will have history from 1915-1919 (league will start 1/1/1920) the 1915 rosters consist of a Historical 1915 League (all players become FA's), and the historical Minors (Texas League in 1915 plus the Federal League of 1915... all FA)... plus 244 Negro League players (FAs)... they all went into a Draft Pool... 12 Teams auto-drafted serpentine 120 rounds....

1916 - Will have Amateur Draft of 1916 Historical Rookies (not sure how many rounds need to see the pool first time through)... 1917 - with 1917 Historical Rookies etc up to 1920... All Players will be Historical!

Team/Org Names will be fictional and dictated by the GM... i.e. I will become the Huntington Station Ramrods of the MTBA, North American Circuit, Spalding Division (other division is Rawlings) ... and it is the same type going down through the minors.. with fictional leagues, divisions and if GMs want to name their minor league teams... I can make custom logos, uniforms, caps (based upon info provided) or they can be supplied by the GM...

As the league goes forward, all the GM's will be involved in what transpires, how and when etc... this will be done via voting in either Slack or the Forum, depending on the items...

OTHER STANDARD INFO...
OOTP Version: OOTP v19 (always the latest)
  • StatsPlus Site: MTBA StatsPlus
  • Communications: Slack and Forums (for trade posting and retention items)
  • Players: Historical Starting Player Rosters 1915 with retirees and historical stats from beginning
  • Historical Rookies Amateur Draft—starting with the 1920 Amateur Draft, the draft pool will come from Historical Rookies ...
  • Amateur Draft will be held June 1st each year (ALL Drafts done in StatsPlus) with draft pool being announced 90 Days Prior to Draft
  • Scouting System: On Accuracy set to Normal
  • Coaches: ON
  • Trades: Final approval – Commissioner, Draft Pick Trading (current year only)
  • Rule 5: ON
  • CBA: 2012: ON
  • DRAFT: StatsPlus
  • Waivers: 8 days
  • DFAÂ’s : 21 days
  • Disable List: 10 days
  • Injuries: (OOTP Classic, NO Delay, Suspensions Enabled-low)
  • Player Personality Settings: ON, Morale ON, Chemistry ON.
  • L/R Splits: Keep All
  • Minor Roster: Must be kept at a min or 20 players per. Plus there are age restrictions.
  • Player Ratings: 1 to 100
  • Overall/Potential Ratings: Stars.
  • Financials: 1920 plus/minus –2% to +4%
  • Cards: ON
  • Sim Days: Tuesday and Thursday@ 8AM est. , Friday @ 11AM est. (7 day sims)
  • Off Season: Try for a Sim a day @8AM-11AM est. no Sundays
  • OOTP Updates: Latest v19 always patched
  • League OOTP Version Update: every year
  • Starting Config: 1920 Majors (12 Teams) 5 Minor Leagues (AAA, AA, A, R, and WDL)
  • Scheduled Games: (MTBA -162, AAA -96, AA -96, A -84, R -60, and WDL -60) WDL seasons will run late Oct - Jan

If Interested, as there are only a few openings left contact me via Email (Right Here)

Last edited by Fredrocker; 05-08-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Fredrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 03:22 PM   #2
Fredrocker
Major Leagues

only two openings left...
Fredrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:39 AM   #3
paellis11
Minors (Rookie Ball)

My email -paellis11@yahoo.com
paellis11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 11:03 AM   #4