Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2006, 04:53 AM   #1
Queensryche
Major Leagues

My Logo Pack

These logos come mainly from truthserum607's photo album,so all credit to him for making them,but what I did was take about 8 hours out of my day yesterday and go through and name all the images the right way and name each team according to the real world teams in the setup menu.

Now I couldn't do all of them,but the ones that are named and functioning correctly,(using CubbyFans roster set) are:

MLB Logos
Triple A Logos
Double A Logos
Class A logos
Class A Advanced Logos
MLB Team Name Logos
Japanese Logos (Minus 2 teams that logos weren't availible for yet)
League Logos (Triple A logo,Double A logo,Major League Baseball logo)
Rookie League Logos (Sort of....since I looked on MLB.com,most of the teams Rookie teams had the regular MLB teams logos,so that's what I used for all of them,again,you can always change this yourself if you need to)

I wasn't sure what the right league logos were for Single A/etc,but you can always do that one on your own,I admit I don't follow much Single A/etc so I'm not up to date with their leagues.

There is also an alternate set of MLB logos in there,but they are not all properly named as of right now.

Now,if you drag these in your game,they won't work,you have to manually edit the team names under the game setup menu to the correct names. I just made this zip file so all you have to do once you name them all correctly,is dump all the images from the zip file you want into the images folder and they should work no problem.

If one doesn't show up for some reason,check the spelling on your team name,it has to be exact,and I mean exact for it to work. So if you put an extra space or anything when creating the names,it won't work. Put them exactly how they are on the logos.

This all may sound like a lot of work for you to do,and it may look like I'm really not helping you at all,but believe me,when you have to manually edit every single logo before being able to drag them in,it can be a royal pain.

Enjoy.

(Massive thanks to truthserum for putting the logos up and putting them on the net,you rule!)

EDITED:

Added a few more league logos to the zip file.These aren't properly named,but they are added now so you can name them if you want to put them in your league

http://files.filefront.com/Queensryc.../fileinfo.html

Last edited by Queensryche; 06-02-2006 at 05:14 AM.
Queensryche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:16 PM   #2
Queensryche
Major Leagues

Did anyone try it out? If so did it work for you?
Queensryche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:19 PM   #3
Kyros
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queensryche
Did anyone try it out? If so did it work for you?

I'll try it out today/tonight. I've been testing the game mostly though. Thanks for doing this. I will be using them.
Kyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 03:37 PM   #4
jtb
All Star Reserve

Thanks man. Nice addition!
jtb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:30 AM   #5
robd
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Awesome, thanks a lot!
robd is offline   Reply With Quote