Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Earlier versions of OOTP: Technical Support Do you have a copy of OOTP Baseball 2006? Are you in need of help and assistance in running the game or do you have errors that you need help in resolving? This is your place!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 05:36 PM   #41
rangers85
All Star Reserve

Location: Fort Worth, TX...home of the mighty TCU Horned Frogs
I've noticed it always freezes up if my screen saver pops on. Honestly, I don't think that should hang it up because things can come up like a door bell ringing, food in the oven is done, phone rings, baby crying, etc that can pull you away for a short time without warning. Not to mention, when you're simming seasons of history, you may not want to stay there the whole time, but could forget to turn off the screen saver.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:39 PM   #42
mrbill
All Star Reserve

Heh, that complaint is as old as time.

The game doesn't actually die or freeze, just the graphics stop working.

So, if you remember where you left the game, its possible you can get it to exit correctly and save, then restart it and lose nothing.

For instance, if you left it simming and it stopped, you know you can try to close it (right click the task bar icon, select Close), then, you know the game will prompt you to save and exit, and the default is Yes. So, just hit the Enter key, and it'll save and close.

Now, you can restart and have lost nothing, and you'll have your graphics back.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:01 PM   #43
Malleus Dei
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmo
Often the long-timers could be much more, er, something (diplomatic?), when addressing these issues even if for the umpteenth time
LOL, honest = undiplomatic? Gmo, I do have the same problem and I do work around it. That's the exact truth and so that's what I wrote. You shouldn't read anything more into it, because there *wasn't* anything more to it. Let me summarize: 1. I have the same problem. 2. I work around it.

If you're playing pre-1947 American baseball, then the All-American Mod (a namefiles/ethnicites/nation/cities file pack) is for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statfreak View Post
MD has disciples.
Old 12-18-2005, 07:07 PM   #44
Steve Kuffrey
Administrator

This one has run it's course....we are aware of the issues and the patches for v6 have run out.
Baseball Maelstrom-Montreal Expos-2013 Tourney winner, 2014 WC Team
Sparky's League - Tampa Bay D'Rays
Epicenter Baseball League - Astros 2014
The CBL Rewind - Phillies '95
Closed Thread