Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - Online Leagues

OOTP 16 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 16 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 05-25-2015, 06:43 PM   #121
Arizing540
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a league that updates every other year, for example, OOTP14, OOTP 16, then will upgrade to 18. I'm a long time player looking for a well run league.
Arizing540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:37 PM   #122
thatguychap
Minors (Single A)

I am looking for a league that is equivalent to real life, GM mode only. I want a league with all the Teams being controlled by humans. International leagues in game, but not playable.

Email: Williamsjr.danny11@yahoo.com
thatguychap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:40 AM   #123
thatguychap
Minors (Single A)

Looking for league that's equivalent to real life preferably a up starting league starting at the beginning of the 2015 season with all real life rules and rosters.

Email: Williamsjr.danny11@yahoo.com
thatguychap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 02:38 PM   #124
bernstde
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for an OOTP16 League

I am experienced OOTP League owner who is looking to get back into OOTP leagues. Looking for a league that is either just starting up with real draft of MLB players or a league that is already established that is looking for a committed owner.

Email: bernstde@gmail.com
bernstde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:32 PM   #125
aquatix
Bat Boy

I'm new to the game (just bought it this morning), but not to sims in general as I've played several football ones.

I'm looking for a fun league to join... preferably as the Angels or Marlins. I'd be a very active, easy-going, mature GM.

Anyone willing to take me in?
aquatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 06:22 PM   #126
White Sox Legacy
Bat Boy

Seeking Retro, or Historic League(s)

This is my first visit to OOTP site, and have only used OOTP15 demo. Am a long time user, sometimes commissioner, in several Diamind Mind Baseball (DMB) league. Currently playing in 1926, 1955, 1963 and 1977 on-line leagues there. Most gameplay is managing against the computer AI using a manager profile created by human opponents. Sometime, head to head play is done on-line, but generally only for championship series.

Have found over time that I enjoy the drafting more than the hands on game playing in DMB. From what I can see from the demo I played, the software has the same feel/rhythm of the failed PureSim, and I think I'd like to explore the GM side of managing.

I would say upfront I don't know what I don't know about OOTP, but DMB had it's own lengthy learning curve. Sadly, it appears partly abandoned by the current owner, so I'm looking for something with a much more vibrant player base.

Besides my self, I have another friend, much more active in DMB than I am (he travels at least once a year to a live DMB player draft) who also has interest in something new.

We are pretty much of a like mind in wanting to explore this game.

So, any openings and what do I need to do/know (besides buying a version of OOTP) to not stumble too badly as a league noob ?

Steve
White Sox Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 12:18 PM   #127
murffdert
Bat Boy

looking to join an online league

New to the game but experienced in simulations. I would prefer a real league. PM me if you are in the market for a knowledgeable, active competitor
murffdert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:45 PM   #128
murffdert
Bat Boy

That is exactly the type of league I am looking to join. Keep me in mind of you find one in need of more players
murffdert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 01:07 PM   #129
pajamallama
Bat Boy

Experienced OOTP GM looking for a new 2015 league that uses OOTP 16.
I prefer the Cubs with accurate rosters.

pajamallama at gmail dot com
pajamallama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 10:36 PM   #130
irish10
Bat Boy

Experienced OOTP owner looking for fictional league to join. Preferably stats only if that's possible w online. PM me with details, thanks.
irish10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:49 PM   #131
daveuf
Bat Boy

10 Year Fantasy Baseball Veteran, but new to OOTP. Looking to join a league. Preferably 2015 MLB players. You can PM me or email david.antzelevitch@gmail.com
daveuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 08:43 PM   #132
Shaka
Bat Boy

A friend and I are long time OOTP players and are looking for a league to join. We are looking for a realistic league and prefer historical replay. There doesn't seem to be many of those leagues around.

PM me here if you are in one and looking for a couple solid GM's or have a modern league that could use some fresh faces.

Thanks.
Shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:29 AM   #133
ZootMurph
Minors (Double A)

New to OOTP, just recently bought the game and have been learning the game through playing in a single player fictional league, with NFL style divisions. Can't get the playoffs to run like the NFL playoffs, so it's the 4 division winners going to the playoffs.

Anyway, I'm looking for a fictional league. I prefer no DH, but I have yet to find a league with no DH rule. So, I would prefer to run a team in a division with no DH. Since I'm new to the game, other settings have little meaning to me, so I honestly don't know what I'll like and not like.

I play in online leagues for other games, so I understand how these things work. I like to do statistical write-ups or similar things. I also should warn you that I am opinionated, but I don't believe I'm argumentative about those opinions. To give you an example of my opinions: the DH. I believe players have become too one dimensional. Why pay a guy a lot of money to do ONE thing? What happened to the days when you had to play good defense, hit the ball, and run the bases? Now you have fat guys playing that have no defensive range, strike out all the time, but hit 40+ home runs a season. Remember Dave Kingman? He was not much of a player in his day, but in today's baseball he'd be an All Star.

So, now you know about me. I bring personality and add stat interpretation articles and some other game related articles to a league. I also tend to inspire conversation about many topics You can PM me here or send me an email at zootmurph1@comcast.net
ZootMurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:02 PM   #134
BrewCrewFan
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
A friend and I are long time OOTP players and are looking for a league to join. We are looking for a realistic league and prefer historical replay. There doesn't seem to be many of those leagues around.

PM me here if you are in one and looking for a couple solid GM's or have a modern league that could use some fresh faces.

Thanks.
VSN has 2 OOTP leagues. Modern league that has 8 teams open in Season 1 and another fictional league that is about to start.

BrewCrewFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:36 PM   #135
coachjmcvay
Bat Boy

I would love to join a league, no online experience, and I'm not picky.

e-mail is coachjmcvay@gmail.com
coachjmcvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 05:20 PM   #136
RaySwalleyGM
Bat Boy

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...-managers.html

For anyone looking for a new league please reference this post and email me with interest. Were looking for dedicated guys, experience is nice but not required.
RaySwalleyGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 07:56 AM   #137
ZSO
Bat Boy

New to OOTP, would like to join an online league. Preferably one that is just starting up with real-life rosters. Send me a private message if you're looking for someone.

Thanks
ZSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #138
swimfunk
Bat Boy

Fairly new to OOTP, but was in a b-ball sim league a couple years ago. Looking for a league that has Cubs available. I know it may be hard to find, but figure it's worth a shot.

Hit me up if you have the Cubs open.

Thank you
swimfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:25 PM   #139
soadeathdealer
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootMurph View Post
New to OOTP, just recently bought the game and have been learning the game through playing in a single player fictional league, with NFL style divisions. Can't get the playoffs to run like the NFL playoffs, so it's the 4 division winners going to the playoffs.

Anyway, I'm looking for a fictional league. I prefer no DH, but I have yet to find a league with no DH rule. So, I would prefer to run a team in a division with no DH. Since I'm new to the game, other settings have little meaning to me, so I honestly don't know what I'll like and not like.

I play in online leagues for other games, so I understand how these things work. I like to do statistical write-ups or similar things. I also should warn you that I am opinionated, but I don't believe I'm argumentative about those opinions. To give you an example of my opinions: the DH. I believe players have become too one dimensional. Why pay a guy a lot of money to do ONE thing? What happened to the days when you had to play good defense, hit the ball, and run the bases? Now you have fat guys playing that have no defensive range, strike out all the time, but hit 40+ home runs a season. Remember Dave Kingman? He was not much of a player in his day, but in today's baseball he'd be an All Star.

So, now you know about me. I bring personality and add stat interpretation articles and some other game related articles to a league. I also tend to inspire conversation about many topics You can PM me here or send me an email at zootmurph1@comcast.net
Hello saw ur post in the ootp 16 thread . Im in the POTD we are a fictional league and we are moving to ootp 16 . We will move Jan 1 in game date and we are in Nov in game date so right around the corner . If u are interested and want more information let me know thanks

Leagues

OOTP

POTD: Vermont/Co-Commish
MTBL: League Closed
The Show: Jacksonville Bombers
RFTP : Braves/co-commish: League Closed
HRBL: Commish: League Closed

DDSPF

WWPF- Miami

CSFL- Tampa

USFL: New Orleans

DDSCF

SNCFL: Florida/ JMU
soadeathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:09 PM   #140
donnyg
Bat Boy

looking

Looking to join a new league that sims a week every night or some other equivelant. also prefer no scouts or coaches but that part isnt a deal breaker. please pm me if you have an opening ill be checking daily
donnyg is offline   Reply With Quote