Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 04-08-2020, 02:24 AM   #981
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Tropicana Field 2020

So, one of the first parks I started messing with in sketchup was the Trop.

I never got close to finishing it with my limited skills, but I had the urge to attempt it now with some experience under my belt. Hope you like it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qec4jn..._2020.rar/file
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 04-08-2020, 04:03 AM   #982
mjcarr74
Major Leagues

Awesome job look forward to your ballparks makes the game so much more enjoyable
mjcarr74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:10 AM   #983
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkloosh View Post
When i input/select .bpk file stadium does not show in game, goes to default stadium, is there a file needed to DL to activate, ?
The file you import ends with .prk not .bpk
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:40 AM   #984
dkloosh
Minors (Rookie Ball)

yes, .prk my bad, ive DL Silvams and your stadiums, for some reason your MLB 19 AD signage stadiums are working and Silvams historic stadiums are not
dkloosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:12 AM   #985
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
yes, .prk my bad, ive DL Silvams and your stadiums, for some reason your MLB 19 AD signage stadiums are working and Silvams historic stadiums are not
First off, all the stadiums that are not OOTP provided are Silvam's. I just do backgrounds.

Do you have his parks installed directly into the Models folder, i.e. not in some sub folder in the Models folder. Here is an example of how your models folder should look with his parks.
Attached Images
Old 04-08-2020, 11:30 AM   #986
dkloosh
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I have them stored in the Ballparks folder only, do i need to install them in Ballparks/Models ?
I have been extracting all ballpark files in just the ballpark folder not ballparks/models, could this be my issue ?
In the game when manually editing/inputing a ballpark what folder do i need to be in to change a ballpark for game ?

Last edited by dkloosh; 04-08-2020 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:16 PM   #987
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
I have them stored in the Ballparks folder only, do i need to install them in Ballparks/Models ?
I have been extracting all ballpark files in just the ballpark folder not ballparks/models, could this be my issue ?
In the game when manually editing/inputing a ballpark what folder do i need to be in to change a ballpark for game ?
Yes, they need to me in the Models folder as in the picture I put on the other post. When you are playing a season, or what ever, you go to the ballpark editor and select/import a park for each team.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:12 PM   #988
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

I love your stadiums! They add so much to the game. I'm looking forward to detailed versions of current Yankee Stadium and Citi Field. Also, the Suntrust park that comes with the game leaves a lot to be desired, so that park definitely needs an upgrade
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:04 PM   #989
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jg2977 View Post
I love your stadiums! They add so much to the game. I'm looking forward to detailed versions of current Yankee Stadium and Citi Field. Also, the Suntrust park that comes with the game leaves a lot to be desired, so that park definitely needs an upgrade

I did a version of suntrust before it opened. Maybe I can rework that now that I have more photographic evidence. I also made an earlier version of citi field. Maybe I’ll can just bring the fences in to current distances if people like that one. I’m not planning on redoing all of the current stadiums though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2020, 06:12 PM   #990
adion
All Star Starter

Candlestick and Camden

Candlestick parks have been uploaded. I can not get good pictures from Google Earth for Camden Yards since the ballpark is in the way. So, I left them with the sky boxes.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 04-08-2020, 06:18 PM   #991
jg2977
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
I did a version of suntrust before it opened. Maybe I can rework that now that I have more photographic evidence. I also made an earlier version of citi field. Maybe I’ll can just bring the fences in to current distances if people like that one. I’m not planning on redoing all of the current stadiums though.

I downloaded your 2009 Citi Field version, it's very nice. If you could just bring in the fences and change the color to blue that would be great. Suntrust is probably the park that could use the upgrade the most.

Last edited by jg2977; 04-08-2020 at 06:20 PM.
jg2977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 12:49 AM   #992
dkloosh
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thank You adion for the guidance, Ballparks working/looking awesome, much appreciated

Last edited by dkloosh; 04-09-2020 at 12:51 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:06 PM   #993
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Just started going through my parks again from A-Z. I'm re-doing the grass and infields for each park now. I am going to remove the bump on pitchers mound and try to flatten the entire playing surface to one texture. Should make it easier to customize and what not.

Also, another cool thing. Jorin from OOTP just instituted an option to have different color empty seats in the parks. Now you can have red, green, grey, and blue instead of just being green.

Only issue i found is it doesn't yet allow multiple colors in one park, but it is better than before. Check out the new version of Angel Stadium

I will try to get the updates on the steam workshop as I go, but it may lag a little behind
Attached Images
Old 04-09-2020, 06:33 PM   #994
dishnet34
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Also, another cool thing. Jorin from OOTP just instituted an option to have different color empty seats in the parks. Now you can have red, green, grey, and blue instead of just being green.
When was this announced, and where can I find this option? Is it while creating the custom parks?

"Find a way to be alone in a baseball stadium at sunrise, when the only sound you hear are about nine birds that got lost, and found themselves in a stadium, and they’re chirping across the grandstand trying to figure out where the f*** they ended up." -Dan Besbris

dishnet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:41 PM   #995
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dishnet34 View Post
When was this announced, and where can I find this option? Is it while creating the custom parks?

I think this was always suppose to be the case. I had asked a while ago and I was told that if you change the mtl file entries for seating popularity and add an _blue, _red, _grey, or _green, it will use those colors. I tried it and it didn’t work.

Apparently this was just fixed in the latest Beta build. Perhaps I jumped the gun a bit in announcing it.

Old 04-10-2020, 01:05 AM   #996
Swami077
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Altius View Post
Thank you for all of the work - this is amazing!

I have tried looking around a bit - is there an older version of SkyDome (Rogers Centre) from the 1990s-2000s somewhere? I am looking for one with the old sliding pit turf infield.

I have downloaded Rogers Centre 2016 v. 1.4 (which has the full infield that the Jays currently have). I also downloaded Rogers Centre 2015 v. 1.4. The thumbnails in the folder look correct as far as the turf goes, but when I import the .prk file it brings up a model with the full infield.

Any help would be appreciated!
I second this. Would love to get a version of Skydome with the sliding pits. Does this exist somewhere?
Swami077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 01:08 AM   #997
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami077 View Post
I second this. Would love to get a version of Skydome with the sliding pits. Does this exist somewhere?
Pretty Sure I originally created Rogers Centre with the sliding pits and then someone wanted the other version, oh well. I don't like making a separate model just for those types of differences. I'd have to manage many more than I already do
Old 04-10-2020, 02:41 PM   #998
adion
All Star Starter

Aloha and Cashman

These have been uploaded.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 04-11-2020, 06:15 AM   #999
zappa1
All Star Starter

I have the number "2" in the outfield bleachers in all 3 Arlington Stadiums.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 08:00 AM   #1000
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
I have the number "2" in the outfield bleachers in all 3 Arlington Stadiums.

Yeah. This is a function of me having the beta version. Sorry. You can fix that by going into the park “.mtl” file and search for “seating_popularity” and remove all “_blue” references and then save.

I’ll refrain from posting anymore updates until the new version is released. Sorry