Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager 3 > FHM 3 - Technical Support

FHM 3 - Technical Support Need help or want to report a bug? This is the right place.

Old 10-19-2016, 11:10 AM   #1
GDawg
Minors (Double A)

Some suggestions

Game looking nice so far. Looking forward to playing it.
Some suggestions/bugs- more might follow.

1) Add option to hide minor league stats in career stats page (like in ootp).
2) I'd like to see a couple of more yearly stat lines in one glance on player profile (not just 2).
3) Make the injury tendencies smaller. That way we can see the last 4 years without scrolling up an down. Don't think the graph needs to be this big.
4) Global tactics in the line changes is clipping with the “dressed” box.
5) In the NHL history page: I'd like to see the conference winners as well, not just the champions. Also: would love to see all the stats of players of any team for previous years. Maybe under team history.
6) The in-game screen. Do we always need to press "play" button to make clock start running again when something happens in game/during stoppage of play?
GDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 02:21 PM   #2
pens66
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDawg View Post
5) In the NHL history page: I'd like to see the conference winners as well, not just the champions. Also: would love to see all the stats of players of any team for previous years. Maybe under team history.
The last point is in the game already. Go to any team's history page and click at any season and you'll get every player's stats.
pens66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 04:30 PM   #3
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
6) The in-game screen. Do we always need to press "play" button to make clock start running again when something happens in game/during stoppage of play?
Unclick the "game stoppages" box at the top of the screen and that'll stop happening (except after goals.)
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:38 AM   #4
GDawg
Minors (Double A)

Thanks, that works.
The clipping issues don't seem to be happening after I changed my screen resolution

Another thing I'd love to see added is the option to sim one game at the time (or maybe watch) instead of the whole day. That way I can check the boxscores one by one.
Old 10-25-2016, 11:32 AM   #5
Panthersgirl
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Thanks, that works.
The clipping issues don't seem to be happening after I changed my screen resolution

Another thing I'd love to see added is the option to sim one game at the time (or maybe watch) instead of the whole day. That way I can check the boxscores one by one.
I wish we could sim one game at a time also or watch any game like you say, I'm hoping they'll be able to add this, I'm bummed not getting to watch any game I want
Panthersgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:27 PM   #6
truebatman
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthersgirl View Post
I wish we could sim one game at a time also or watch any game like you say, I'm hoping they'll be able to add this, I'm bummed not getting to watch any game I want
Me toooooo, I was shocked it was taken out when it was there before, if we are unemployed with commissioner mode I would hope they'd have the option of us watching any game
truebatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:13 PM   #7
AdamMuhney
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebatman View Post
Me toooooo, I was shocked it was taken out when it was there before, if we are unemployed with commissioner mode I would hope they'd have the option of us watching any game
I was about to get the game but now I'm not sure, are you serious that we cant watch any game no more???? Even in commish mode if we're unemployed, we still cant??? That doesn't sound right, you guys sure?? I cant see them taking that out of it, that's all my little circle of friends like to play baseball and now hockey, than we compare how our each of our worlds evolve. This really sucks now bad. Is this something that will be put back in by release time???? Atleast in commish mode and unemployed, pllllllllease

Last edited by AdamMuhney; 10-26-2016 at 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling
AdamMuhney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 03:08 PM   #8
Panthersgirl
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamMuhney View Post
I was about to get the game but now I'm not sure, are you serious that we cant watch any game no more???? Even in commish mode if we're unemployed, we still cant??? That doesn't sound right, you guys sure?? I cant see them taking that out of it, that's all my little circle of friends like to play baseball and now hockey, than we compare how our each of our worlds evolve. This really sucks now bad. Is this something that will be put back in by release time???? Atleast in commish mode and unemployed, pllllllllease
Yep we're sure Its what I liked to do also, I hope to goodness they will add that option back atleast if you're unemployed in sandbox. I haven't heard from the main developers if this will be put in or not though by release. So if that is what you and your friends like to do, I would hold off until its officially not going to be added. I bought it so gonna keep it but definitely won't be playing it as much I would've and my excitement is totally gone. Pllllllllllease devs if you guys see this, please add that back in, there are several people who love to watch games as only a commissioner
Old 10-27-2016, 04:14 PM   #9
redsea
Bat Boy

I use this thread for some feedback:

1. The trade AI can be easily exploited. You want the #1 overall pick on draft day? No problem just give them your 20th overall and your 7th round pick and they will trade it. Works everytime. I know trade AI is a lot of work but this should be adressed.

2. Free Agency is still really weird. It's not hard to get "your" guy with a bad team (got burns with a bad jets team for his asking price). And a lot of 3,5 - 4,5 star players are way to cheap. I got guys like Shattenkirk, Pacioretty, Burns, Fowler, Price for 3,5 - 3,7 mio a year. None of them should sign a deal in FA below 5 - 5,5 mio.

3. Contract Renewals need a little work too. Draisaitl wanted after a 3 year 1,9 mio deal another 2 year/2 mio bridge deal. Auston Matthews signed a 3year 1,9 mio deal after an 84 point breakout season? He should be asking for 5-6 years +6 mio.

4. The stats after a playoffgame are still bugged. The numbers in (x) aren't showing the overall playoff assists/goals. They only count the a/g from the current game.

5. I have "exit auto play when a player is injured +2 weeks" (Sandbox mode). It exits the simulation if someone on the AHL team (control AHL team is off) is injured is this intented?

but nevertheless I enjoy the game way more than FHM 2. It's getting there
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:12 PM   #10
Orioles1966
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthersgirl View Post
Yep we're sure Its what I liked to do also, I hope to goodness they will add that option back atleast if you're unemployed in sandbox. I haven't heard from the main developers if this will be put in or not though by release. So if that is what you and your friends like to do, I would hold off until its officially not going to be added. I bought it so gonna keep it but definitely won't be playing it as much I would've and my excitement is totally gone. Pllllllllllease devs if you guys see this, please add that back in, there are several people who love to watch games as only a commissioner
Same here. I can't play unless I can watch any game I choose. Too boring playing the same team over and over and over again.

I have NHL.TV and NHL Center Ice and if I watch all of Toronto's games ,I would have -zero- desire to replay the game(s) on FHM3.
Orioles1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 06:36 PM   #11
GDawg
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post
Same here. I can't play unless I can watch any game I choose. Too boring playing the same team over and over and over again.

I have NHL.TV and NHL Center Ice and if I watch all of Toronto's games ,I would have -zero- desire to replay the game(s) on FHM3.
Well, what you could do in theory (in sandbox mode and with commissioner mode enabled) is switch teams by going to available jobs in manager tab and right click "take over team".

It's something I intend on doing in the playoffs if my team doesn't make it and I like to play/watch another team. You can always switch back to your team next season (or go from team to team if you wished to). I agree it's a bit of workaround, would be better to have an option to play/watch any game if you're in commissioner mode. OOTP has the "Act as" option.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:36 PM   #12
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1966 View Post

Maybe FHM is just not your game? It is not a Commish simulator, it is a hockey manager game where the user takes over the job of an GM/Coach and does the daily hockey operations.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:31 PM   #13
Panthersgirl
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
Maybe FHM is just not your game? It is not a Commish simulator, it is a hockey manager game where the user takes over the job of an GM/Coach and does the daily hockey operations.
It HAS been though Sebastian Atleast as far as being able to watch any game, that option had been there and really why would it be taken out? Atleast if you're unemployed in commish mode? I realize its a hockey manager game but come on, leave atleast a couple things that was in the game that other people liked also, plllllllease