Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 04-29-2014, 10:33 AM   #1
Timbre
Bat Boy

Real draft players and Draft order

So I just passed the Draft Pool Reveal date in my first season and even though real draft eligible players are supposed to be in there, they are not. Any ideas why and how I could get them in there besides going in an editing each individual player?

Also, I know it's like this every year in the game, but is there any way to include the real draft order and supplemental rounds in the draft? Again, I know I can edit this, but it won't be accurate and the round numbers will be all screwed up. Any help would be great!
Timbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbre View Post
So I just passed the Draft Pool Reveal date in my first season and even though real draft eligible players are supposed to be in there, they are not. Any ideas why and how I could get them in there besides going in an editing each individual player?

Also, I know it's like this every year in the game, but is there any way to include the real draft order and supplemental rounds in the draft? Again, I know I can edit this, but it won't be accurate and the round numbers will be all screwed up. Any help would be great!
On real draft order, no not really. Hopefully this will change in the furute. As for the real players, they are indeed there. Not sure why they wouldn't show up for you, they do for me and seemingly for most everyone else. Did you start the league using the standard league or quickstart or some other way?
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:13 PM   #3
jlech1805
Minors (Single A)

I have noticed some odd things. For example Tyler Beede isn't in my version of the first year draft. Has anyone else seen issues like this?
jlech1805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 09:08 PM   #4
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlech1805 View Post
I have noticed some odd things. For example Tyler Beede isn't in my version of the first year draft. Has anyone else seen issues like this?
He'd accidentally been marked as retired. He's correctly in the draft as of the couple most recent builds.

As I've explained a few other times, we were only able to add most of the real draft players just before release and didn't have the time to get everything perfect. So they're still very much a wip, though one that will show improvement each patch.

Any other weird things you notice that haven't been reported elsewhere on the forums, please post in the MLB roster set issues thread and we'll take care of them. Thanks!
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote