Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 07-10-2016, 11:20 AM   #1
USF
All Star Starter

Post OLP * the beta test league *

OOTP ONLINE LEAGUE Gamers;

OOTP has decided to run a beta test league in order to try out some new scripts and features for potential inclusion in future versions of the game. Also an opportunity to share with them any bugs experienced in online league play in order to improve the online version of the game we love OOTP.

I have been selected to be the commissioner of this beta league with a great deal of help from the experienced beta testers TEAM.

OOTP asked us to open this up to any non beta testers so, if you would like to get involved please email me at:

titansbsa AT gmail DOT com

This is a great opportunity for you to be involved in something very unique if you have the time to invest at 110%.

We have about a very limited number of spots open (8) - eight.

We are looking for serious, committed OOTP "ONLINE" league players that have experience with this version of the game.

If you have any special talents relative to the OOTP game / utilities / whatever it may be - that we should know about please include that in your email to me.

We are using TEAM slack for all of our communication.

OOTP has provided us with a powerful server to use and a dedicated OOTP contact for our communication.

So far the league has been named:

OLP - Online League Project

We are going to do a fictional league with a 1980's stats setup. 30 GMs.

We are using Don's modified names file plus some other cool add-ons as we go.

I will be out of town this afternoon returning late Tuesday. I will respond by return email to any inquiries you might have about the project.

We look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers;

Jason Goldberg
OLP Beta League Test Commissioner

Last edited by USF; 07-10-2016 at 11:32 AM.
USF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 09:13 AM   #2
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Just saw this and I just dropped Jason an email., would love to help if there are still openings.
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 11:00 AM   #3
USF
All Star Starter

We have only 2 spots left if you want to participate to help out!

30 Beta Tester League - Official Online League Project - OOLP

The first SIM is on Sunday.

Please email me at titansbsa AT gmail DOT com

Details are given above.

Jason
Old 07-23-2016, 09:17 AM   #4
USF
All Star Starter

OOLP's 3rd sim is tonight.

We still have an opening or two IF you want to join in and help out OOTP improve the online version of the game and test out some new features/scripts.

This league requires 100% participation so if you have the time to commit we would love to hear from you.

You can PM for more details and at the same time please share your reasons for joining and your experience with the OOTP game.

Sincerely;

Jason