Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 06-25-2016, 10:13 AM   #1
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL Moving to OOTP17 Soon

Hey guys,

The HSBL is moving to OOTP17
we do have the following teams available for immediate ownership.New York Mets. and San Francisco Giants It is an exciting time for the HSBL as we approach our 18th season covering 2 1/2 years of real time.

This is a very unique league that utilizes Spritz-Gambo Database, so players enter the league on the year of their Professional Debut as opposed to their Major League Debut.It also has it's Player Talent Randomness set to the maximum of 200. It is a Historical League with a modern day flair also incorporating IAFA's, International Free Agents along with International Discoveries. This League uses a 10mil Hardcap. You can read more about it's backstory here: 1958expansion

If you are interested in this unique and long running league please PM me here

Thanks
Enjoy
Rhett
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 08-01-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 10:55 AM   #2
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL still has teams available
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 06-29-2016, 08:12 AM   #3
KrazyTomKrazy
Bat Boy

I'm interested. What teams are left?
KrazyTomKrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:47 PM   #4
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Teams still available, see 1st post and PM ME HERE if interested
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-13-2016, 01:37 PM   #5
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

1992 World Series had begun, so the move to OOTP and Expansion is only a couple days away. Still need to fill a few teams and the 1992 Draft is right around the corner!!!

See 1st post for League info
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-13-2016, 06:32 PM   #6
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Baltimore has a New GM, Still 3 teams left as we head to OOTP17 and the 1992 expansion draft
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-14-2016, 09:17 AM   #7
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Conversion to OOTP17 happens this weekend and we still have . Philadelphia Phillies New York Mets. and Atlanta Braves available. Se 1st post for appropriate links and info
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-15-2016, 09:28 AM   #8
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL has officially converted to OOTP17, we still have 3 teams open, see 1st post for details

Thanks
Rhett
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-15-2016, 11:46 PM   #9
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Phillies have a GM now, Still have the NY Mets and Atlanta Braves available (see 1st post)
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-19-2016, 08:56 AM   #10
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL Currently has 4 Teams available Baltimore Orioles New York Mets. and Atlanta Braves San Francisco Giants PM Me if interested, 1992 Rookie Draft has Just Started See 1st post for detailes
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 07-31-2016, 09:01 AM   #11
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

HSBL Is half way through Spring Training 1993, still has 4 teams available

New York Mets Coming off a 76-86 Season where their entire OF won Platinum Stick awards

San Francisco Giants
Here is your rebuilding Project, 65 and 97 last year. Just Drafted Derek Lee and with young guys like Jack McDowell, John Olerud they just need a little TLC to be brought back from the dead

See 1st post for more details, PM me if interested
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino

Last edited by Painmantle; 08-01-2016 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #12
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Braves have a new GM, Still 3 teams left, Opening Day 1993 is Monday Morning
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Old 08-01-2016, 09:55 PM   #13
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Baltimore has a GM,

Just Philadelphia and New York Mets available
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino