Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > Perfect Team

Perfect Team Discover the new amazing online league competition & card collecting mode of OOTP!

Old 02-24-2020, 04:06 PM   #1
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Rocky Point

We get a extra 2 months so goals can change. As of now my team is 6828-3553 with a wp of .658. We have made the playoffs all 64 seasons and have won 16 championships. Leader in hits is Cobb with 9925, The home run leader is Lajoie with 1136 and the player with the most Rings (The most important stat for me ) is Boone with 15. The most interesting stat is pitching wins. We have 3 pitchers within 2 games of each other with Schilling with 892 , Pedro with 891 and Halladay with 890. I am most proud of 1 stat and I am also disappointed with one. The one I am most proud of is making the playoffs every season. We are one of ten who have done this and with thousands of teams in the league it is a stat to be proud of. On the other side we have made the playoffs all 64 times and have won the Championship only 16 of those years. That is winning one every four seasons. We won our Division 51 times and 13 times won the wild card. We won 100 games or more 51 times with our best at 122. My favorite season was winning the Championship with 2 perfect cards against a team with all 25 starters at perfect and we won our Division and went on to be champions. I will miss this team. We have been together now going on two years and have been in competition with not only super teams but also some upset teams Who have brought some joy into our league. Some of my favorite seasons and some of my most heartbreaking seasons was against Twinsfan and his Everett Aqua Sox team who also has made the playoffs every season but were a lot better in the clutch winning 31 championships in that span. We have met in the World Series 4 times and have each won twice. I also remember facing them in a Championship series before a World Series and leading them 3 games to 1 and then having them beat me 3 straight games 1-0. I watched every one of those shutouts with my gut hurting every single inning of every game just praying for a run to tie the damn game against my enemy. Lol. Yes, I will certainly miss this when it is over but I am very thankful we have over 2 months left. Thank you Markus . 😁
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

I have had a few people PM me though out the year and ask ask me why I have not left and went on to 20. That I was missed with all my posts and why I did not move on to 20. The only answer I could give was “Why would I leave the team I built .” I had so many hours that turned into days and months working and living with this team. The memories will live forever. I am a stat person as all that know me will verify and I find no greater thrill then to look at Rocky Points past and see the numbers that grow with age and the thrills and enjoyment that it has given me. Even in sickness I was having my grand children looking up what we were doing and giving instructions on what’s to do in certain situations. I actually think that kept me going so how could I leave? Lol. I told Markus once that he invented a thing that will not only bring him riches but will also bring enjoyment to thousands of people and as one of them I would like to say again “Thank you Markus”. Also I have to say Thank you Rocky Point. Who would have thought a 30 dollar game would give so much enjoyment competing in a two year span. 😁
Old 02-24-2020, 05:07 PM   #3
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

P.s. I do have Ootp 20. I play my regular season with it. Better graphics and such. Best of both worlds.😁
Old 02-24-2020, 09:35 PM   #4
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

I'd love to see some stats from other players but here are a few of my highlights.

Career W/L stands at 6878/3509 for a .662 winning percentage. I've qualified for 63 playoffs and won 17 Perfect League titles. Only time I missed the playoffs was my first season in Bronze.

Hitting Leaders
- Hits Ty Cobb 10,823
- HR Barry Bonds 1,607
- SB Ty Cobb 5,509 (with 1,103 caught stealing)

Pitching
- Wins Carl Hubbell 924
- Saves Pedro Martinez 1,700
Old 02-25-2020, 08:57 AM   #5
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldt1498 View Post
I'd love to see some stats from other players but here are a few of my highlights.

Career W/L stands at 6878/3509 for a .662 winning percentage. I've qualified for 63 playoffs and won 17 Perfect League titles. Only time I missed the playoffs was my first season in Bronze.

Hitting Leaders
- Hits Ty Cobb 10,823
- HR Barry Bonds 1,607
- SB Ty Cobb 5,509 (with 1,103 caught stealing)

Pitching
- Wins Carl Hubbell 924
- Saves Pedro Martinez 1,700
Bonds 1607. Wow, What Bonds is that? Perfect Bonds? What was his highest HR number for any year? In the 64 seasons we have played in our league the highest HR total was 46 by Ruth. I forget what team he was on. I would also like to see some other people’s stats. I love looking at them. Great job with your 17 rings. I realize how hard they are to get. You need a great year with a little luck when reaching the playoffs. Hope to see you in one of my leagues in the final 10 seasons. Good luck the rest of the way and thanks for sharing.

Last edited by Zorro; 02-25-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-25-2020, 12:54 PM   #6
KleineBiere
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
In the 64 seasons we have played in our league the highest HR total was 46 by Ruth.

KleineBiere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #7
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleineBiere View Post

Wow,He also hit 53 one season I see. Fantastic. How many total home runs has he hit? I can’t see his totals. Thank you for sharing this.
Old 02-26-2020, 10:55 PM   #8
humboldt1498
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Bonds 1607. Wow, What Bonds is that? Perfect Bonds? What was his highest HR number for any year? In the 64 seasons we have played in our league the highest HR total was 46 by Ruth. I forget what team he was on. I would also like to see some other people’s stats. I love looking at them. Great job with your 17 rings. I realize how hard they are to get. You need a great year with a little luck when reaching the playoffs. Hope to see you in one of my leagues in the final 10 seasons. Good luck the rest of the way and thanks for sharing.
Appreciate the comments.

The card in question is a 100 Bonds. His best season, by far, was 49 HRs. See below.

My 100 Ruth has already hit 52 HRs in one of his first 4 seasons and is averaging 40 HRs a season. That cards power is off the charts compared to pretty much all other players, even Bonds.
Attached Images
Old 02-27-2020, 08:55 AM   #9
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldt1498 View Post
Appreciate the comments.

The card in question is a 100 Bonds. His best season, by far, was 49 HRs. See below.

My 100 Ruth has already hit 52 HRs in one of his first 4 seasons and is averaging 40 HRs a season. That cards power is off the charts compared to pretty much all other players, even Bonds.
wow, Ruth averages 40 dingers a season? I would love that card for my team. My teams strength is pitching. I can’t imagine how much fun it would be to watch my team with him in the lineup. Thanks for sharing that. 😁
Old 04-12-2020, 12:14 PM   #10
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

This thread made me want to go sort through my teams and see who's had the best seasons. Crazy totals Zorro!!
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote