Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2017, 09:02 AM   #1101
vulcan4
Major Leagues

All of the parks 'diagram' images are not sized correctly when installed and viewed via 'Webcast'. And when I try to resize them myself at 600x600 via Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, they do not size correctly. I'm going to assume that this is well known, but are there any suggestions or is the purpose of these files strictly for the 3D element of the game? Thank you!!
vulcan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #1102
Gambo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Vibert View Post
Having never seen it.. the images I saw suggested a light blue for the walls... Also the back-wall height seems low in hind-sight... working on the grid if I can remember how to align it, but I'm open to adjustments.
Here's a good shot of the height and color of the back wall of the stadium. The burgundy paint on the fence is some weird 1970s add on lol. But on the post card, if you look closely you can see the paint on the seats and the light fixtures is actually different from the actual fences. (Most obvious in right field).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosev...adium_1972.jpg

http://www.hudsoncity.net/temporary/...-model-400.jpg

http://www.jerseycityonline.com/rstadium/32rs.jpg

As a New Yorker familiar with pics and of the local stadiums during this time period. I'm willing to guarantee that at least during the 1960s on, the color of the fence is the same as the original one in Shea (before the bright blue). A really dull blue teal. The one you have is a little too bright, The stadium seats and the light bottoms are the same as the renovated Yankee stadiums original blue.

Prior to that, from the images I've seen I'm not certain that the light look of the walls was partially because it was actual chain link in left and right until the centerfield part which was the dark grey/black in old Yankee stadium.

The kicker about the New York Metropolitan area, especially New York and Jersey,during this time is that the color schemes used by from the 1950s on many civic and public buildings were the same. The same construction material companies would have supplied materials and the tendency was (partially due to the cities economic policies and also due to...let's say...outside influences on politics) that the same stuff appeared on every project.

On a side note, that blue seen around Roosevelt on that post card, is the same shade of blue at one point found on every metal surface of every train station in NYC.

OOTP MODS:
Historical Face Gen Project, Spritze/Gambo Database, OOTP Stadium Chart and Ballpark Images, MLB Compiled Uniform & Logo Pack
available at...
http://www.ootpmods.com

Last edited by Gambo; 04-18-2017 at 01:13 PM.
Gambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:26 PM   #1103
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan4 View Post
All of the parks 'diagram' images are not sized correctly when installed and viewed via 'Webcast'. And when I try to resize them myself at 600x600 via Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, they do not size correctly. I'm going to assume that this is well known, but are there any suggestions or is the purpose of these files strictly for the 3D element of the game? Thank you!!

That's strange. I'll have to check them out. I definitely make sure I make the 600x600 version before I upload it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2017, 03:44 PM   #1104
vulcan4
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
That's strange. I'll have to check them out. I definitely make sure I make the 600x600 version before I upload it

I said "all" and I shouldn't have. The one's I am talking about that are sized incorrectly are;
the Ebbets Fields,
for example - Ebbets_Field-1913-1957.
They are sized 1576x966

There may be more, but I haven't gone through them all. Just the Ebbetts so far.
Old 04-18-2017, 03:48 PM   #1105
vulcan4
Major Leagues

Quote:
I said "all" and I shouldn't have. The one's I am talking about that are sized incorrectly are;
the Ebbets Fields,
for example - Ebbets_Field-1913-1957.
They are sized 1576x966

There may be more, but I haven't gone through them all. Just the Ebbetts so far.
Ehh....these parks may not even be yours. I'm all confused as to who's they may be. My sincere apologies. This is the first time I have gotten this in depth with parks and downloading them, etc.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:21 PM   #1106
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Ehh....these parks may not even be yours. I'm all confused as to who's they may be. My sincere apologies. This is the first time I have gotten this in depth with parks and downloading them, etc.

All the parks I put backgrounds and 3D crowds on are Silvam's. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that I screwed somethng up when I did the 3D crowds but I don't thinks so because they are linked to the files in the attendance folder.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:33 PM   #1107
vulcan4
Major Leagues

It's not a big deal for me. I was just letting others know. I don't mean to cause any ruckus, lol.
Old 04-28-2017, 10:02 PM   #1108
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Kauffman Stadium 1995 uploaded
Attached Images

Last edited by silvam14; 04-28-2017 at 10:06 PM.
silvam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:15 PM   #1109
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Yankee Stadium 1988 Uploaded
Attached Images
Old 04-29-2017, 02:50 PM   #1110
Tim28
Minors (Single A)

EDIT: Nevermind I got it to work. Thanks!

Last edited by Tim28; 04-29-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Tim28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 04:36 PM   #1111
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Veterans Stadium 1971
Attached Images
Old 04-29-2017, 08:50 PM   #1112
zappa1
All Star Starter

Scoreboards. Cool. Who is that? Luzinski? haha
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 10:47 AM   #1113
Anyone
Major Leagues

Quote:
So, i fixed the foul territory a little in right field, but with the distances you gave, it just wasn't showing that drastic of a bend that you wanted so I just stuck with the park I was working on . Perhaps I will go back and work on it some more later on at some point, but here is something you can use now

uploaded under fictional 15
Back to this one...I waited until I seem to have 18 working (after waiting to see if they'd have an in-game park editor). You said you might work further on it down the road....

You noted somewhere in a post that you realized that what I wanted was a lot of foul territory in the OF but not much at all in the IF and I got the opposite. It's been fun to play with as is, but I'd like now to get that worked out. Basically, I want mostly the foul territory to be moved in for less territory in the infield (especially behind the C and the inner IF) and more room down the lines for balls to get into the corners.

Of course, it won't affect the results of plays, but it will be more the look I want, of a park where balls can get into the corners and rattle around while players take extra bases.

Even with the lesser room in the current corners, that happens to some degree because it has high double and triple ratings...but I'd love the park to look like it should happen.

Thanks!
Anyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 12:00 PM   #1114
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anyone View Post
Back to this one...I waited until I seem to have 18 working (after waiting to see if they'd have an in-game park editor). You said you might work further on it down the road....

You noted somewhere in a post that you realized that what I wanted was a lot of foul territory in the OF but not much at all in the IF and I got the opposite. It's been fun to play with as is, but I'd like now to get that worked out. Basically, I want mostly the foul territory to be moved in for less territory in the infield (especially behind the C and the inner IF) and more room down the lines for balls to get into the corners.

Of course, it won't affect the results of plays, but it will be more the look I want, of a park where balls can get into the corners and rattle around while players take extra bases.

Even with the lesser room in the current corners, that happens to some degree because it has high double and triple ratings...but I'd love the park to look like it should happen.

Thanks!

Hey, I will take a look at it after I finish my latest project. Shouldn't be an issue to squeeze the foul territory down.

Old 05-04-2017, 02:37 AM   #1115
Anyone
Major Leagues

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hey, I will take a look at it after I finish my latest project. Shouldn't be an issue to squeeze the foul territory down.
Thanks, just to be clear on what I want...I want it squeezed down in the infield but actually more foul territory in the deep outfield, where balls can rattle around in the corners.
Anyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:18 AM   #1116
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Created Citi Field from scratch for 2009. There were dramatic dimension differences made since.

I may do a 2012 version as well
Attached Images
Old 05-05-2017, 07:21 AM   #1117
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Created Citi Field from scratch for 2009. There were dramatic dimension differences made since.

I don't see it in your download list.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 07:39 AM   #1118
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
I don't see it in your download list.

I placed it under modern. I supposed it is a historical stadium though

Old 05-05-2017, 06:53 PM   #1119
drksd4848
All Star Starter

Quote:

Ah. The original Citi Field. Home run totals for the Mets really fell off the table when they moved there.

Funny though... I dont seem to recall the visiting teams having a problem hitting home runs there.

Oh well. I'm sure it had nothing to do with crap team they fielded that year.
drksd4848 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:12 PM   #1120
zappa1
All Star Starter

Silvam, Thank you for the update to the Vet 1971. I haven't had a chance to load and play it until today. Great job on it. Fixed the swirly crowd, too. Very nice. Thanks.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote