Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - New to the Game?

OOTP 15 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 05-31-2014, 02:50 AM   #1
Ciscohiker
Bat Boy

New to OOTP - Drafting a League

I have not yet purchased OOTP but my friends and I used to play a lot of Micro League baseball back in the 90's. What I am looking to do is what we used to do back in the 90's with Micro league which is to have a draft between some of my friends where we draft real players either from the past year, decade, or all time, and they have those teams play against each other in a computer simulation. Would want the ability to make trades, pick ups of eligible players. Be great if we could each manage our teams/lineups for each game online or using the app. Is that possible using OOTP?
Ciscohiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 05:03 AM   #2
Avindian
Minors (Triple A)

I'm doing something quite similar -- the only hang up would be the last part, in which case everybody would need to own a copy of the game (or a license -- you get two with the game) to actually edit lineups. I just have people send me changes, if they want them.
Avindian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:02 AM   #3
Rockfan616
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscohiker View Post
I have not yet purchased OOTP but my friends and I used to play a lot of Micro League baseball back in the 90's. What I am looking to do is what we used to do back in the 90's with Micro league which is to have a draft between some of my friends where we draft real players either from the past year, decade, or all time, and they have those teams play against each other in a computer simulation. Would want the ability to make trades, pick ups of eligible players. Be great if we could each manage our teams/lineups for each game online or using the app. Is that possible using OOTP?

It's definitely possible with OOTP to do this, check out the Online league section to get an idea of how others have set up their leagues and you can maybe figure out how to do it yourself with your friends too. Sounds like a lot of fun, let us know how it goes OK??
Rockfan616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
Ciscohiker
Bat Boy

Thank you so much. Just having time to get back to this. Can people make changes using the iphone app or do they need to buy a separate license? Though having a few that can make the changes maybe enough as well.
Ciscohiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 06:40 PM   #5
mark1529
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscohiker View Post
Thank you so much. Just having time to get back to this. Can people make changes using the iphone app or do they need to buy a separate license? Though having a few that can make the changes maybe enough as well.

iphone app is seperate