Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - New to the Game?

OOTP 15 - New to the Game? If you have basic questions about the the latest version of our game, please come here!

Old 05-24-2015, 08:51 PM   #1
Dawgfan52
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Ball Parks and Ball Locations

Hi All, I am new to the game. Would like to know how to set the Ball Parks and Ball Locations.

I have moved the positions and the ball locations on all the parks. But, when I play a game, the positions and ball locations are squished in the infield.

How do I save the work that I have done, and get the to appear on my game?

Thanks......I need help.

Dawgfan52
Dawgfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 08:12 PM   #2
Dawgfan52
Minors (Rookie Ball)

I see nobody knows how to fix this probably.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:48 AM   #3
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Every ball park you use, has their own set of ball locations and player positions.

If you change the stock ball park image for a particular park, the locations and positions will not change automatically, you have to adjust them manually.

Needless to say, this can be pretty time consuming if you have a ton of teams.

If you are having problems in that your locations are not staying "saved", then try saving your game after every time you edit/adjust a field's ball and position locations.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:08 PM   #4
Dawgfan52
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Thanks, I'll try that. I wish there was a save button you can use, besides saving after each day.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:32 PM   #5
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottom Of The Sixth View Post
Every ball park you use, has their own set of ball locations and player positions.

If you change the stock ball park image for a particular park, the locations and positions will not change automatically, you have to adjust them manually.

Needless to say, this can be pretty time consuming if you have a ton of teams.

If you are having problems in that your locations are not staying "saved", then try saving your game after every time you edit/adjust a field's ball and position locations.
Actually if one uses a template for ballpark images then player positions are the same in all parks. I use MLB10 the show parks I think so it works well for me.

RichW

#stopthestupid

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:37 PM   #6
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfan52 View Post
Thanks, I'll try that. I wish there was a save button you can use, besides saving after each day.
Once you open the game, at the top left part of the screen, under the "File" drop-down menu, there is an option to "Save Game".

This is easily accessible when changing setting and game options however, you don't have access to it while you are in the middle of playing out a game.

I would suggest doing a "Save Game" after every session in which you attempt to edit ball positions and fielder positions, just to be on the safe side. Also I do it whenever I finish editing a ball park.
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote