Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 07-20-2016, 03:26 PM   #1
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

100 game schedule request

Hello, this will be my first time asking for a custom schedule, so I'm not exactly sure what to do, but I'll try to make things as clear as possible for anyone brave enough to take this on. I currently play in a 28 team league with 4 divisions of 7 teams each, What I would like is for each team to play each team in their division 9 times over the course of a 100 game season, creating 54 total division games. I would like the schedule to start on April 1st(Idk if you even need to know this information but I'm going to put it out just in case) and have a 5 day all-star break. Thanks in advance to anyone that might try doing this.
Coxmeatsandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:43 PM   #2
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxmeatsandwich View Post
Hello, this will be my first time asking for a custom schedule, so I'm not exactly sure what to do, but I'll try to make things as clear as possible for anyone brave enough to take this on. I currently play in a 28 team league with 4 divisions of 7 teams each, What I would like is for each team to play each team in their division 9 times over the course of a 100 game season, creating 54 total division games. I would like the schedule to start on April 1st(Idk if you even need to know this information but I'm going to put it out just in case) and have a 5 day all-star break. Thanks in advance to anyone that might try doing this.
I'd like to do this one. I plan on it being a 3/6 or 6/3 against div opp and then to make it 100 games 2 games 0/2 or 2/0 against 17 opponents and 3/0 or 0/3 against 4 opponents for a total of 100 games. It would work out to something like this for nondiv games. 10 opp 2/0 with 1 opp 3/0 for the home series (23 games) and 7 opp 0/2 with 3 opp 0/3 (23 games) for most teams. This will give you 50h and 50a for most teams. I need to put this in my spreadsheet to see how difficult this may be. With an odd number of div opp and nondiv this can be tricky but is doable.....
SandMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:01 AM   #3
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Thank you so much for tackling this. As far as series length goes, I would like to keep as many as possible at three games, but I know that can be difficult with a weird 100 game number. I have no clue about how to do custom schedules, so I really do appreciate the help.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:51 AM   #4
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thank you so much for tackling this. As far as series length goes, I would like to keep as many as possible at three games, but I know that can be difficult with a weird 100 game number. I have no clue about how to do custom schedules, so I really do appreciate the help.
I found a solution that I like better than what I previously wanted to do. I just want to know if instead of 100 games would 96 work. This would keep the schedule to all 3 game series with an off day either monday or thursday for each team. I actually need the 96 game schedule to get the matchups to work when a team does not play a divisional game when all other div opp do. I need this not to duplicate any non div games.
Old 07-24-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
I found a solution that I like better than what I previously wanted to do. I just want to know if instead of 100 games would 96 work. This would keep the schedule to all 3 game series with an off day either monday or thursday for each team. I actually need the 96 game schedule to get the matchups to work when a team does not play a divisional game when all other div opp do. I need this not to duplicate any non div games.
Well the fictional league that I am running has been using a 100 game schedule for the past 30 seasons, so I would really like to keep it a 100 or perhaps even add a few games. I don't know if it would be easier for you to bump it to 102 games and just do 34 series of 3 games each, but this still might not solve the duplication issue. I'm okay if a team has to play a certain non div opponent more than once, as long as each team has 54 games in their division. Sorry if I come across as being difficult, I'm really not trying to be. Again, thanks for the help,
Old 07-24-2016, 01:07 PM   #6
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well the fictional league that I am running has been using a 100 game schedule for the past 30 seasons, so I would really like to keep it a 100 or perhaps even add a few games. I don't know if it would be easier for you to bump it to 102 games and just do 34 series of 3 games each, but this still might not solve the duplication issue. I'm okay if a team has to play a certain non div opponent more than once, as long as each team has 54 games in their division. Sorry if I come across as being difficult, I'm really not trying to be. Again, thanks for the help,
No problem what so ever I will just add an extra week in the middle of the season and have 2 2-games series 2H/2A. These will be random teams not in the division. The 96 games just made the schedule more symmetrical, if that is the right word.
Old 07-24-2016, 01:36 PM   #7
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

One quick question - do your season start exactly on the 1st of April or do you want to have it start on the first monday after the first? Most schedules on the boards start on monday. If you have it always start on the first you will get some weird days. You may get a series starting on thursday and you will get a th-f-sa then the next series starts on sunday. I set my schedules to go by the week with the schedule broken down in 2 series per week either a M-Th or Th-Su. The duplication on Thursday is used when I have a 4 game series that week so the schedule would have a 3 game and a 4 game either M-Th/F-Su or M-W/Th-Su.

Okay, here is the design I have in mind. 54 games in division all 3 game series. I don't know how you are doing the non division now but this what I found to be a good solution and to make sure that all teams will play each other evenly. All teams will get either a Mon or Thu off not all teams will get the same off day for immersion purposes to have games on every game day during the season.

What I want to do is to create the following setup for non division games. Each team will have a "sister" division where they play all 7 teams at home and another where the other division plays all home games. There would be 3 game series for 21H/21A. This gives you the 54+42 for 96 games and then the division that the div does not play there will be a 2H/2A series for 100 games or 3H/3A for 102 games..

Here is the part that I think would be cool. To have it so all teams play each other (they only play 2 out of the 3 div) I would create a rotating schedule system. Each schedule will have the same division games but they would rotate like the following:

1-2 1-3 1-4 1-2 1-3 1-4
2-4 2-1 2-1 2-3 2-4 2-3
3-1 3-4 3-2 3-4 3-2 3-1
4-3 4-2 4-3 4-1 4-1 4-2

This required 6 combinations so that there would not be a division playing both home and away against an opponent in a series and that no division matchups appear multiple times. So with three it causes divisions in one season to have the same matchup in another, so simple math said if I made 6 schedules, each division matchup will not duplicate in a season as a home/away and this would have each div playing 2 home and 2 away matchups over the course of the 6 schedules. Hard to explain but look at the div matchups above and you will see that how no div plays another both home and away and over the course of the schedules they play each div 2H/2A.

It is actually not so hard to create these schedules, and simple to use on your end. Just load the next schedule the following year. I prefer this because if I wrote one schedule then the next season OOTP switches matchups and you never know what you will get after the first year. Loading a schedule each year will allow you control and assures that each team will play each other team the same amount of games over time.

I guess I like to have perfect schedules, if you don't need it this perfect I can create just one for you and will post it here, but I plan to do the 6 rotating schedule system and will post those on another thread if you don't need them. I like the rotating system because when you look back at your history you will know that the schedules were even and all teams played each other (even though it is over a few years). I know I am picky with this but I also have a long running league and it added a lot having rotating schedules. I use GMO's 30 team rotating schedules that were created in 2008. His rotation has 30 schedules - whew!

I am hoping you like this idea because I am about 70% done with the matchups and would hate not to create the schedules as designed.

Last edited by SandMan; 07-24-2016 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 01:47 PM   #8
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
No problem what so ever I will just add an extra week in the middle of the season and have 2 2-games series 2H/2A. These will be random teams not in the division. The 96 games just made the schedule more symmetrical, if that is the right word.
That sounds perfect, thanks a lot. Now I do have a few questions about custom schedules since this is my first time using them. 1) how do I install them into the game? and 2) Will opponents change year to year, or will my team play the exact same opponents at the exact same date every season?
Old 07-24-2016, 03:04 PM   #9
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That sounds perfect, thanks a lot. Now I do have a few questions about custom schedules since this is my first time using them. 1) how do I install them into the game? and 2) Will opponents change year to year, or will my team play the exact same opponents at the exact same date every season?
1) how do I install them into the game? This is simple - before the season starts just go to the league options. In OOTP 14 (the version I use) it is the wrench icon. At the league functions screen select the Edit League Schedule. In the right hand bottom corner you will see the Schedule List. From the list select Import from file. I usually move the schedule into my league folder so that I always have it available. Select the file. If you get an error it is usually because the header in the schedule file does not match the way you set up your league. Instead of changing your league structure just modify the schedule. It is usually an error where the league structure may have had the Balanced schedule option and the schedule was created with unbalanced format. Just change the schedule file BGN to BGY and the balanced games "0" to "1". The default in the game is always set to balanced schedule.

2) Will opponents change year to year, or will my team play the exact same opponents at the exact same date every season?
I create fully custom schedules - no cookie cutter schedules from me... I can make it so the divisional matchups will be at different weeks each season - takes me about 5 minutes to alter the matchups. As designed the non-divisional will be different each schedule. If you load just one schedule the game will change matchups the following season - but I really hate the way the game does it.

NOTES

The following is long and placed here for people who may be interested in learning how to create their own schedules.

I have been playing this game for a long time - and as soon as I found out that the game allows for schedules to be imported I never used a OOTP generated schedule again. The game generated schedules really suck. I think that a lot of people who are picky about their league use custom schedule files or should.

There is a schedule generator program out there to create simple schedules but has a lot of limitations (Stickware). I probably have not used it for 8 years or so - but I hung on to it for a just in case scenario. The schedule file it creates needs to be pasted into a spreadsheet and converted to OOTP format so it is not really easy but it works. I have spread sheets created where I cut the game schedules load a table to get the game day (1-182 or whatever set up.) and then I take the game day, home team and away team and paste it into a worksheet that then creates the text needed for the game lines in the .lsdl file. It is a simple concatenate function and pasted into a column to be cut into the lsdl file. Sounds complicated but again with practice it takes less than 10 minutes to create a usable file. I have the schedule generator program in a zip file and I can distribute this with my spreadsheet to create lsdl files with NO TYPING!!! This generator cannot do 4 divisions and must have 2 subleagues (If I need only one I create with 2 with the second league only having 2 teams and just delete the teams from text file when I load into the spreadsheet). I also have a spreadsheet that I use to create the comment lines I add to the lsdl file ( the same one that I use when I post schedules).

Also if you find a schedule with a different format in divisions in the sl I have posted an instruction sheet with a spreadsheet to change team numbers and divisions. I use this when I want to change the matchups for schedules I find or to change league structure (ex. league has 3 div. 5/5/4 and I want 4/5/5) very simple to do but takes time.

If any one is interested in the spreadsheet I use to create custom schedules I can post them with an instructions sheet. It is complicated at first but within time you will be spitting out schedules quickly (a day or two depending on the difficulty of the matchups.) This system seems easy to me but my background is in corporate ERP solutions. I was a senior consultant creating JDEdwards solutions for customers who wanted to customize their systems. I never programmed on PC's just DEC VAX, AS/400 and IBM Mainframes. I suffered a brain injury and I am unable to work on the types of projects I have done in the past. I self taught myself, with the aid of reverse engineering the schedules created by GMO, to create my own schedules. I quit doing schedules for others in 2009 but have now been creating more schedules when I see posts in the game. I decided to devote time into the game to make it more enjoyable for others and to start creating schedules again. If my schedules suck - just let me know and I will let others do them and retire from making them again.... otherwise I NEED to do this. Being disabled and unable to work this keeps me busy and makes me feel like I can contribute something into the community (even if it is only the OOTP community). My brain does not function like it once had, but I feel I am capable of making these schedules.

Sorry so long -

Last edited by SandMan; 07-24-2016 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 03:30 PM   #10
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
One quick question - do your season start exactly on the 1st of April or do you want to have it start on the first monday after the first? Most schedules on the boards start on monday. If you have it always start on the first you will get some weird days. You may get a series starting on thursday and you will get a th-f-sa then the next series starts on sunday. I set my schedules to go by the week with the schedule broken down in 2 series per week either a M-Th or Th-Su. The duplication on Thursday is used when I have a 4 game series that week so the schedule would have a 3 game and a 4 game either M-Th/F-Su or M-W/Th-Su.

Okay, here is the design I have in mind. 54 games in division all 3 game series. I don't know how you are doing the non division now but this what I found to be a good solution and to make sure that all teams will play each other evenly. All teams will get either a Mon or Thu off not all teams will get the same off day for immersion purposes to have games on every game day during the season.

What I want to do is to create the following setup for non division games. Each team will have a "sister" division where they play all 7 teams at home and another where the other division plays all home games. There would be 3 game series for 21H/21A. This gives you the 54+42 for 96 games and then the division that the div does not play there will be a 2H/2A series for 100 games or 3H/3A for 102 games..

Here is the part that I think would be cool. To have it so all teams play each other (they only play 2 out of the 3 div) I would create a rotating schedule system. Each schedule will have the same division games but they would rotate like the following:

1-2 1-3 1-4 1-2 1-3 1-4
2-4 2-1 2-1 2-3 2-4 2-3
3-1 3-4 3-2 3-4 3-2 3-1
4-3 4-2 4-3 4-1 4-1 4-2

This required 6 combinations so that there would not be a division playing both home and away against an opponent in a series and that no division matchups appear multiple times. So with three it causes divisions in one season to have the same matchup in another, so simple math said if I made 6 schedules, each division matchup will not duplicate in a season as a home/away and this would have each div playing 2 home and 2 away matchups over the course of the 6 schedules. Hard to explain but look at the div matchups above and you will see that how no div plays another both home and away and over the course of the schedules they play each div 2H/2A.

It is actually not so hard to create these schedules, and simple to use on your end. Just load the next schedule the following year. I prefer this because if I wrote one schedule then the next season OOTP switches matchups and you never know what you will get after the first year. Loading a schedule each year will allow you control and assures that each team will play each other team the same amount of games over time.

I guess I like to have perfect schedules, if you don't need it this perfect I can create just one for you and will post it here, but I plan to do the 6 rotating schedule system and will post those on another thread if you don't need them. I like the rotating system because when you look back at your history you will know that the schedules were even and all teams played each other (even though it is over a few years). I know I am picky with this but I also have a long running league and it added a lot having rotating schedules. I use GMO's 30 team rotating schedules that were created in 2008. His rotation has 30 schedules - whew!

I am hoping you like this idea because I am about 70% done with the matchups and would hate not to create the schedules as designed.
Yes this sounds fine, the rotating schedules sound great for immersion purposes. As far as when my schedule starts, I've been using the default set up, so all of my seasons have started on the 1st, but if it makes more sense to start them the first Monday, I can handle it, and adjust the other schedules for my feeder/minor leagues accordingly.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:06 PM   #11
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Any update on how the schedule is coming along?
Old 08-06-2016, 10:47 PM   #12
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Sorry about the delay.

Daughter came to visit - she goes back to college on Thursday so I did not get to the schedule as quick as I could. BTW, this was a challenge. I hope you like it.

6 schedule rotation. You can use any schedule in the rotation, but I numbered them 1-6 to make it easy. Also, please load a schedule at the beginning of the year, otherwise the game will take the schedule I created and just randomize the next year. This WILL screw up the matchups. It only takes about 10 seconds to load the schedule - 20 if you want to verify it with the schedule evaluation tool.

I also have the spreadsheet available if you want to see how I did this, or if you want to create a new version. Just let me know if you want it and I will post it, otherwise I will have it on file if you need changes.

These schedules are completely custom not one is similar to the others.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 28 Team 100 Game.zip (33.7 KB, 57 views)
Old 08-07-2016, 11:01 PM   #13
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Thank you so much. You're a hero. You're my hero.
Old 08-12-2016, 03:07 PM   #14
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Daughter came to visit - she goes back to college on Thursday so I did not get to the schedule as quick as I could. BTW, this was a challenge. I hope you like it.

6 schedule rotation. You can use any schedule in the rotation, but I numbered them 1-6 to make it easy. Also, please load a schedule at the beginning of the year, otherwise the game will take the schedule I created and just randomize the next year. This WILL screw up the matchups. It only takes about 10 seconds to load the schedule - 20 if you want to verify it with the schedule evaluation tool.

I also have the spreadsheet available if you want to see how I did this, or if you want to create a new version. Just let me know if you want it and I will post it, otherwise I will have it on file if you need changes.

These schedules are completely custom not one is similar to the others.
I actually am interested in learning how to create my own schedules if you can post them to help me out, that would be great
Old 08-12-2016, 07:01 PM   #15
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Here is the one from your schedules...

I found this on my hard drive. My daughter borrowed my thumbdrive and put an install .iso file on it and somehow all my files got deleted. I only had this and the last file I completed. I lost the 18 spreadsheets that I had.

You can also go to 50team - 25 team per league, 5 divisions and 5 teams in each division if you want to see how I did this monster of a file. I also had a utility that I used to prepare his schedules. You will see the difference. With yours they were not cookie cutter and you will be able to see that by the spreadsheet worksheets.

Basically it takes me longer to design the schedule than it does to create. Take a look at the file and if you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,
Attached Files
File Type: xls 28 Team 7-7-7-7.xls (647.0 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by SandMan; 08-12-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:30 PM   #16
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
I found this on my hard drive. My daughter borrowed my thumbdrive and put an install .iso file on it and somehow all my files got deleted. I only had this and the last file I completed. I lost the 18 spreadsheets that I had.

You can also go to 50team - 25 team per league, 5 divisions and 5 teams in each division if you want to see how I did this monster of a file. I also had a utility that I used to prepare his schedules. You will see the difference. With yours they were not cookie cutter and you will be able to see that by the spreadsheet worksheets.

Basically it takes me longer to design the schedule than it does to create. Take a look at the file and if you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,
I've been looking through this for about 15 minutes, and I am having trouble making sense of it. So I have gathered that every cell under "sched gen_" is a game for that day, example "A6" is a game, and so on, but could you explain to me how exactly I know what team is which? I'm trying to tackle a 12 team, 90 game schedule with 42 divisional games.(3 Divisions with 4 teams each)
Old 08-13-2016, 03:55 AM   #17
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've been looking through this for about 15 minutes, and I am having trouble making sense of it. So I have gathered that every cell under "sched gen_" is a game for that day, example "A6" is a game, and so on, but could you explain to me how exactly I know what team is which? I'm trying to tackle a 12 team, 90 game schedule with 42 divisional games.(3 Divisions with 4 teams each)
The grid is set up to use as the record needed to create the line in the lsdl file. Where the A6 under the A2 header represents team 6 in the first division plays at team 2, the black means that team is under a home team line and they are an away team, the gold meas it is a non division game, with a team number in it, it is the home team ( the B4 on your schedule in sched gen 1. ) I do this because when I create the schedule I fill it in with the games, then I move it to the work area and simply copy the col with the day numers and the first column. I put this to the right of the grid and sort by team, verify that the schedule has the correct number of games so I would have a 2 col (one with a day and then the other is the away team. I simply take the number off the top of the grid and paste that into col 3) This gives me the day, away, home fields. I delete the records with no away team in col 2 and cut and paste the lines into the ootp schedule worksheet. This automatically creates the line needed in the lsdl file. I delete the column that I just processed and then do the next record. First col would be the day because I copied and did not cut it earlier the New 2nd col would be the next home team. It is really simple.

Now that is the short of it, When I do move the sched gen to the work area I do give each team an actual number that is used in the ootp schedule. This is done randomly so A1 might be 4, A2 might be 7 and so on. When I get to group B then those numbers are 8-14 and so on. I do this for a few reasons. It allows me to create a schedule with different matchups and non div opponents. and it allows me to keep the same game matchups for each division. Even if they are played in different weeks on the schedule.

Your schedule was different and I spent a lot of time creating a different schedule for each year because of the non division matchups and how they change each season. That is why in the non div worksheet you see 6 different tables for the matchups.

BTw, when I create the sched gen worksheet I copy the sched template put it in the sheet, copy the 4 div game tables and the table from the non div wrksheet that is for your season schedule, in your case I needed 6 different tables.

For placement on the schedule, I simply eyeballed it and put the game line by line on the schedule for each team. In your case I put all the non div lines every 3rd series. This worked out good as you can see by your schedule you have a pretty balanced schedule.

Your schedule was different from any I had done in the past because of using only 2 divisions out of the 3 for non div games. Usually a schedule maker will make 1 schedule and then simply change the numbers to give you 6 schedules. I don't like doing it that way and give different schedules as you can see by your schedule.

For your schedule it is easy I would create a grid that has a schedule for 3 home/3 away for all teams in your league. This is 22 series.
I would not do this but it would work for you. I would simply create a table with all the combinations of the 6 league games for each series and then flip to get the h/a combinations. To make it easy for you I would take a bowling schedule for 12 teams and use just 1 set of matchups. I would do the first line which is basically 1-2, 3-4.5-6 etc. Then it has matchups after that. You could do the first week in any combo 1-2, 4-3,5-6,8-7 (mix them up a bit) Then when you do the second line get as many home teams that match the line above, in 6 games 4-5 matches would be excellent. You only need to do this for 2 or 3 lines then you can use whatever home teams come up in the schedule and then do 2-3 lines that match somewhat to the line above. Do this for all 11 lines and then just flip the games for the second grouping. This is needed so that you can have 2-4 series runs. You will have 22 series and then 6 series for the div only matchups. You are wondering why I did not have a 3 game and a 4 game series div only record and then a non div only matchup. I did it this way because every team plays each other 3h/3a with the exception of the div playing a 4 game series h/a over that. So why mess around with div games only with the 3 game series since all teams have to play each other anyway.

Then all you have to do is to create 1 4 team schedule that is simply all combinations:

Something like (well exactly like this)

1-2 1-3 1-4
4-3 2-4 3-2

2-1 3-1 4-1
3-4 4-2 2-3

That is your complete schedule for your div games. This will be your 4 game series. 6 weeks worth. This is used for all divisions. so you may copy this 2 time to have one table for each of the 3 divisions and change the numbers to A1-A4, B1-B4 and C1-C4 or change table 2 and three to be number 5-8 and9-12. This will give you the opportunity to use a different combination on your schedule with out having a set pattern.

This will give you a 14 1/2 week schedule (100 days) with a 3 game break halfway point.

Daamn I just designed the whole thing for you. Did not want to do that because I know you wanted to learn. But this may be good me showing you so that it is easier for you the next time you create one. This schedule should now only take you a couple of hours to create if you put it into the grid like my sched gen then it will be done quicker and you can use the generated schedule sheet to create the lsdl file like I described above.

I know it is hard to follow in text, so if you want I will take your sched gen worksheet put it into the work area and create a record for the lsdl file and send you the spreadsheet with the changes. It will demonstrate how to do the lsdl file with no work or typing. I will do one record with out deleting any of the processes and you will see how easy this is.

Last edited by SandMan; 08-13-2016 at 04:38 AM.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:12 AM   #18
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Sorry..

The above was kind of long. I am not a writer and I do have some difficulties putting my thoughts on to paper. I have been doing schedules for years and it is second nature to me now so it seems easy. I probably struggled at first too.

I was self-taught on creating schedules. I was a programmer on the AS/400 and DEC VAX so I guess I had logic skills, but was not a PC guy or excel guru.

I learned by taking a bunch of GMO's schedules and putting them into a spreadsheet and then basically reverse engineered his work. After awhile I got to know his work just by looking at the schedules and determing his patterns or MO on how he did the schedule. He did not randomnize the output so patterns stood out on the schedules. This was good for me because it taught ne how to setup the schedule. Look at others works in a spreadsheet and you will see how they are built and how easy they are.

After converting about 350 schedules from OOTP 6.5 to the new format, I quit doing schedules in 2009. I just started doing them again in July because I am confined to my home due to disability and I find this as therapy as well as helping others. I am not as fast as some on the boards, but I do the challenging ones (odd # teams in div, odd # of div, odd # teams in league) If you want to see a difficult one download the zip file in the 50 team 2 league 5 div of 5 teams (25 teams per sublieague) thread. This was a monster to create and you could see how this was created with the excel document. This was done very differently than yours.

My goal is to show people how to do these, I post tools that I use on this board so others can test them and see how easy it is. Not many download them but if I can convert 2 people a month to do schedules for themselves or for others than I feel I am doing something good. Simple 6-8-10-12 schedule or leagues are really easy, I would start out easy and then advance to the tough ones.

Again sorry so long. I need to get out more, this site is becoming my social outlet.....JK
Old 08-13-2016, 04:36 AM   #19
SandMan
Hall Of Famer

Last edited by SandMan; 08-13-2016 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Wrong Thread -OOPS!!!