Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2015, 11:16 PM   #41
packersfan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Re-installed windows...now the ootp folders are in the right places.
packersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #42
tschirber
Minors (Single A)

Scott, any reason why my "library" folder would be "grayed out"? I did follow the instructions to get the hidden files and folders per the MacWorld instructions. I just flat cannot find any OOTP 16 files on my Mac except for the OOTPBaseball16Installer.dmg. Any help would be appreciated.
tschirber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:37 PM   #43
ScottM816
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschirber View Post
Scott, any reason why my "library" folder would be "grayed out"? I did follow the instructions to get the hidden files and folders per the MacWorld instructions. I just flat cannot find any OOTP 16 files on my Mac except for the OOTPBaseball16Installer.dmg. Any help would be appreciated.
I think they are greyed out when they are hidden...I just found all my files again, so do this...

HD>Users>YourName>Library(when you try to open this, right click and say open in tab and it'll open...Then Application Support>then OOTP Development..
ScottM816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 01:45 PM   #44
tschirber
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottM816 View Post
I think they are greyed out when they are hidden...I just found all my files again, so do this...

HD>Users>YourName>Library(when you try to open this, right click and say open in tab and it'll open...Then Application Support>then OOTP Development..
Got it to work last night, Scott. Thanks. And you were right about the folders being greyed out when they are hidden.

Just out of curiosity, do you play with the player pictures or with facegen. For the one year 1959 replay, I thought the pictures would be more enjoyable. Perhaps for a longer dynasty replay, facegen would be the way to go.
tschirber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 03:57 PM   #45
ScottM816
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tschirber View Post
Got it to work last night, Scott. Thanks. And you were right about the folders being greyed out when they are hidden.

Just out of curiosity, do you play with the player pictures or with facegen. For the one year 1959 replay, I thought the pictures would be more enjoyable. Perhaps for a longer dynasty replay, facegen would be the way to go.
Glad you got it to work, I personally go with Player Pics..
ScottM816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:00 AM   #46
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Added another 67 or so missing MLB photos for latest patch. 16.3.15. Link in first post.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:14 AM   #47
diamondparoxysm
Minors (Single A)

Ok I downloaded the minors one. I extracted it into the photos & then the only stuff that showed up were all 30 teams with .rar .That's it. What do I do after that?

Also, I downloaded the MLB link (not the update) & it's not showing up as a .rar or anything. Says it's empty.
diamondparoxysm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 05:28 AM   #48
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondparoxysm View Post
Ok I downloaded the minors one. I extracted it into the photos & then the only stuff that showed up were all 30 teams with .rar .That's it. What do I do after that?

Also, I downloaded the MLB link (not the update) & it's not showing up as a .rar or anything. Says it's empty.
You have to extract the team rar files individually then open their folders and copy the pics to ootp's photos folder. I now use scraping software to collect the photos and putting them in separate folders saves me months of work.
The MLB link is fine. It's not empty and if your trying to extract it with winrar, it ain't gonna work. It's a 7zip file. Install 7zip and you'll be fine.

Last edited by Bigrod; 04-09-2015 at 05:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:11 AM   #49
tclessard
Bat Boy

These are amazing, thanks man.

Do you know if the game will auto-load the png's over the jpeg's? Some players, Hanley Ramirez for example, has both a png and jpeg in the "MLB High Res" folder. My computer doesn't recognize them as duplicates when importing so I'm stuck with both in the /photos folder. The png loads in game, but I'm not sure if this is luck or the standard.

I ask because the png's are super clean looking since they're transparent. I would prefer only these if at all possible.

Thanks again!
tclessard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:53 AM   #50
Mgomz
Minors (Double A)

How about in Add-On Central Photos File soon?
Mgomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 02:59 PM   #51
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgomz View Post
How about in Add-On Central Photos File soon?
It's in the all-in-one.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:02 PM   #52
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tclessard View Post
These are amazing, thanks man.

Do you know if the game will auto-load the png's over the jpeg's? Some players, Hanley Ramirez for example, has both a png and jpeg in the "MLB High Res" folder. My computer doesn't recognize them as duplicates when importing so I'm stuck with both in the /photos folder. The png loads in game, but I'm not sure if this is luck or the standard.

I ask because the png's are super clean looking since they're transparent. I would prefer only these if at all possible.

Thanks again!
Thanks. Pngs load first or should.
If your on windows...open the photos folder, right click and sort by type. That'll put all the jpg files in order and you can just delete or move them somewhere.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:39 AM   #53
Mgomz
Minors (Double A)

I see that but Add on Central no Photo files yet.
Mgomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 12:35 PM   #54
Elektranaut
Major Leagues

I have some players that show up and some that don't,for instance no John Lester but yes to Yasiel Puig.......puzzled

Later on.....don't know what I did they're all there now

Last edited by Elektranaut; 04-17-2015 at 02:13 PM.
Elektranaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:52 PM   #55
ineedplayerpics
Minors (Double A)

the 2015 all in one mods doesn't show up for me, I have both opt mods and opt developments server do I need a different one?
ineedplayerpics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:10 AM   #56
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedplayerpics View Post
the 2015 all in one mods doesn't show up for me, I have both opt mods and opt developments server do I need a different one?
This should solve your problem..just replace you addons.xml with this. It adds Kev's server as well.
Attached Files
File Type: xml addons.xml (39.6 KB, 82 views)