Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2019, 08:25 PM   #241
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Puebla City, PU - Estadio Hermanos Serdan

Home of the Pericos

Zip File can be found here

Park Factors

Stadium
nielsoncp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 08:26 PM   #242
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Saltillo, CO - Estadio Francisco I Madero

Home of the Saraperos

Park Factors

Stadium

Last edited by nielsoncp; 08-16-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old 08-15-2019, 08:26 PM   #243
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Tijuana, BC - Estadio Chevron

Home of the Toros

Park Factors

Stadium
Old 08-15-2019, 08:27 PM   #244
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Torreon, CO - Estadio Revolucion

Home of the Algodoneros

Park Factors

Stadium
Old 08-15-2019, 08:27 PM   #245
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Villahermosa, TB - Estadio Centenario 27 de Febrero

Home of the Olmecas

Park Factors

Stadium
Old 08-15-2019, 08:36 PM   #246
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Download Links for Whole Leagues

KBO Stadiums
( All Stadium Files)

Chinese Professional Baseball League Stadiums

( All Stadium Files)

Australian Baseball League Stadiums

( All Stadium Files)

LMB Stadiums

( All Stadium Files)

Old 08-16-2019, 01:39 AM   #247
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

I realized I posted this back at the front of the thread, but I thought it may be helpful to actually put the below here, at the end of the thread:

1. I spent most of my time focusing on the bowl that could be seen from the field, such as the outfield areas, so there aren't a lot of external details to the stadiums.

2. The fields are accurate as far as I can tell from lots of google images and trip advisor photos. If you notice errors, feel free to pm me or email me at nielsoncp dot ootp at gmail dot com.

3. I used wikipedia to do a lot of my research - so there are some deviations from the in game names or parks. There should be .prk files that you can install for each field, along with the usual assortment of templates to customize them.

Enjoy your international play.
Old 08-16-2019, 09:34 AM   #248
Ty Cobb
Hall Of Famer

I've done nothing with international prior to this. Having these encourages me to broaden my world. Thanks so much for your efforts!
It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.—Thomas Sowell
"Alinsky works for me now."
Ty Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:10 PM   #249
reme
Minors (Single A)

Thank you !!
reme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 03:07 PM   #250
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

This stuff is phenomenal!
Old 08-16-2019, 04:21 PM   #251
micropterus58
All Star Starter

Awesome job on the international ballparks. This will be an excellent addition to the OOTP world.
micropterus58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 12:30 PM   #252
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Cobb View Post
I've done nothing with international prior to this. Having these encourages me to broaden my world. Thanks so much for your efforts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reme View Post
Thank you !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
This stuff is phenomenal!
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropterus58 View Post
Awesome job on the international ballparks. This will be an excellent addition to the OOTP world.
Thanks everyone for your kind words and feedback! I really appreciate it.

I wanted to share a quick update about my future plans. Right now I'm not planning to do any new stadiums in the next couple of weeks. I may go back and do some updating to previous stadiums - I'll post about them in here if/when I update them.

I also compiled the logos, caps, and jerseys for the LMB, CPBL, ABL, and KBO stadiums (thanks in particular to isedelyod for all of his work on international leagues) and inserted them into the respective folders. I also compiled the logos, jerseys, and caps from the SFGiants 58 Defunct Saga threads (thanks Golem64 and Skyballer455 for all of your work on those jerseys) and saved them in the SFGiants58 Stadium Concepts Folder. Hopefully this will make it a bit easier to insert the leagues into games going forward.

Thanks again all!
Old 08-19-2019, 01:49 PM   #253
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

you have enhanced this thread something fierce my good man!!!!! HUGE THANKS!!!
jparker2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 03:58 PM   #254
Isedelyod
Hall Of Famer

You are a freakin’ machine! Thanks for all your contributions.

My older mods-
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=28c2b...3&action=Share

My newer mods (updated logos)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Fg?usp=sharing
Isedelyod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 11:54 AM   #255
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Norfolk, VA - USS Cole Memorial Stadium

I wasn't entirely happy with the Norfolk model (I've been using it in one of my leagues), and SFGiants58 had more details on the proposed park, so I decided to rebuild it to the specifications SFG58 found:

Quote:
The rendering here doesn't reflect the total military fetishism (seeing as how Norfolk is home to one of the largest naval bases in the world) that Somerindyke and Osborne wanted. Their plan included battleship grey walls, two gun turrets on the roof that would shoot fireworks, a fighter jet on display, along with anchors on display and sail-like roofs. The pair also revealed how they wanted to have the local naval base influence the new name of the team. Think San Diego Padres, but taken to its logical conclusion.
In my own research (which I can't find now...) I saw that the proponents of the plan were proposing to name it after the USS Cole, so I decided to incorporate that into the stadium. I also did some more extensive build-outs in the background to make the environment feel more realistic, including some harbor buildings in the background.

The park plays relatively pitcher friendly, especially punishing right handed hitters but comparatively benefiting them when it comes to home runs. The short distance and large wall in left will benefit your slap hitters, but will do to your lefty power hitters what Oracle Park has done to Brandon Belt, so beware.

Zip file can be found here

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 08-21-2019 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-27-2019, 12:29 AM   #256
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Louisville, KY - Fairgrounds Park

I read back through the SFGiants58's Defunct Saga thread and decided I wanted to do a few more ballparks related to his concepts. The first is Fairgrounds Park, which was renamed Cardinal Park when St. Louis moved their minor league team there in the 1980s.

Apparently Charles Finley tried to relocate the then Kansas City A's to Louisville in 1964. To quote from the thread:

Quote:
He went so far as to negotiate with the city about expanding the rinky-dink Fairgrounds Stadium to over 30,000 seats and plan out profit division for the venue.1 However, the AL once again told Finley that he couldn't move the team and that he had to resume the increasingly toxic lease negotiations with Kansas City.
The actual Fairgrounds Park was torn down this year, but fortunately Google Maps hasn't updated yet, so I was able to make a model. I added some extra seating in right, and to me the park feels a bit like a transition between the modern county stadium/dodger stadium models and the eventually triumphant concrete donuts of the 1970s.

In real life was used for both baseball and football (as well as marching band concerts) so it has wonky dimensions that clearly benefit left handed batters.

Park Factors

Day

Night
Old 08-27-2019, 12:37 AM   #257
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Sacramento, CA - Arco Park

One of the weirder finds in the thread is the history of Arco Park. In the late 1980s a team of businessmen from Sacramento decided they wanted to lure the Raiders and Athletics from Los Angeles and Oakland respectively, so they started building a stadium. They sunk a foundation into the ground and $14 million into the dream before they realized neither team was actually interested in relocating to Sacramento. There's more (including a short video) in the thread, but you can find the remains of the stadium on Google Maps.

Fortunately, the architect responsible for the plans decided to post his blueprints to his portfolio, which made it sooooooo easy to do this stadium. I really think it should be mandated to that this happen in the future.

The stadium was another multi-use field, so it has a bias towards right handed batters, although the size of the field makes it pretty pitcher friendly.

The Zip File can be found here

Park Factor

Day

Night
Old 08-27-2019, 12:43 AM   #258
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix Municipal Park (SFG58 Version)

Apparently there was a brief period of time where the owners of the Oakland A's thought about moving the team to Phoenix - although it may be apocryphal. When they would have moved Phoenix Municipal Park probably would have been the best option, so I took the model I did earlier this year and modified it as if a major league team were moving in.

The park is very batter friendly and plays like a band box when it comes to homers. Also, I can only imagine how miserable it would have been to play outdoor baseball in Phoenix in summer.

Park Factors

Day

Night
Old 08-27-2019, 12:49 AM   #259
nielsoncp
All Star Reserve

Portland, OR - Sport Oregon Stadium

Lastly, prior to the current iteration of the push for a Portland baseball team (and the original source of this project), there was a group in the mid 2000s that tried to bring the Expos to Portland. They proposed a pretty interesting stadium that has some echoes of Armour Field

The park is an outdoor park with odd dimensions, so it plays relatively lefty friendly. The deep alleys in left and the big wall in right also helps to suppress home runs.

Park Factors

Day

Night

Last edited by nielsoncp; 08-27-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-27-2019, 08:41 AM   #260
jparker2112
All Star Reserve

excellent work!
jparker2112 is offline   Reply With Quote