Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 17 > OOTP 17 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 17 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 17 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-23-2016, 12:39 AM   #21
gstrat
Minors (Rookie Ball)

i applied on the website hope to hear from you soon
gstrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:22 PM   #22
dmacgreg37
Major Leagues

It seems intriguing. If Arsenal ever becomes open, please let me know
dmacgreg37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #23
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We have 2 open teams currently...Athletic Bilbao (LL) and Roma (SA).

League is more than half way through the first season. We have great people in the league and looking to add a couple more to make it 40 active GMs. The last time we had openings, the teams filled very quickly. Please go to our website and apply to join the league if you are interested.

Thanks,
Andy
andymays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 10:24 PM   #24
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We have 3 open teams as of today. I had a request already so I anticipate only 2 teams available once I hear back from that individual. We are almost done with our first season and will start the offseason in 2 calendar weeks. Great time to join to get to know your team before the offseason starts. Go to the league website and complete the "Join Our League" online request. I will get back with you very quickly and can get you set up with your team in game in the next sim.
Old 09-25-2016, 02:54 PM   #25
andymays
Minors (Double A)

Roma is no longer available. Still have 2 openings if you are interested.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:19 PM   #26
silverwolf
Minors (Double A)

There are a couple openings in this league, and it's been a great first season. It's a unique setup, with active and quality GMs.
silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:16 AM   #27
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We just started the offseason and currently have 4 openings (listed below). Please use the links posted on page 1 of this thread to get access to all the league information. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Open Teams: Milan (SA), Athletic Bilbao (LL), RCD Espanyol (LL) and Villarreal (LL)

Andy
Old 12-05-2016, 06:32 PM   #28
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We are finishing up the 2nd season and will be starting the offseason very soon (Friday, December 16th). UEBA is very challenging with some very active quality GMs. It is a great time to join this very competitive and unique league.

Open Teams: Cagliari (SA), Athletic Bilbao (LL) and Newcastle United (EPL).

Andy
Old 12-08-2016, 08:40 AM   #29
jDaveMc1984
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays View Post
We are finishing up the 2nd season and will be starting the offseason very soon (Friday, December 16th). UEBA is very challenging with some very active quality GMs. It is a great time to join this very competitive and unique league.

Open Teams: Cagliari (SA), Athletic Bilbao (LL) and Newcastle United (EPL).

Andy
Interested in Newcastle United

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2016, 08:57 AM   #30
ace1914
Bat Boy

I've been playing in the same online OOTP league for over 10 years but I really like the sound of this one.

Application sent.
ace1914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 06:12 PM   #31
matt2053
Minors (Single A)

I just applied as well. Not sure if you have any openings left. Keep me on the list though!
matt2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #32
andymays
Minors (Double A)

UEBA has one opening, Stuttgart in the Bundesliga league. If you are interested, please visit our league home page and click on "Join Our League" to submit a request to join. Teams fill pretty quickly so if you are interested, please submit your request and we will respond. We just started the 2027 season so you have plenty of time to get access to your team.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:56 AM   #33
andymays
Minors (Double A)

Stuttgart filled quickly and we have another opening - Atletico Madrid (LL). This team is very strong (won La Liga in first season) and is ready to compete for many trophies immediately. Please visit our league website and click "Join Our League" to put in a request to join.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:14 PM   #34
andymays
Minors (Double A)

Atletico Madrid filled quickly but we now have Athletic Bilbao (LL) available due to inactive GM. Please visit our website and click "Join Our League" to put in a request to join. The league a ton of fun with quality GMs.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:58 AM   #35
USF
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays View Post
Atletico Madrid filled quickly but we now have Athletic Bilbao (LL) available due to inactive GM. Please visit our website and click "Join Our League" to put in a request to join. The league a ton of fun with quality GMs.
Andy does a great job in this league and has several solid Owners involved. I wish I had the time to keep up or I would be still in this league. Anyone interested should rest assured it is well run.

USF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 04:05 PM   #36
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We have two teams available due to GM inactivity. The teams are Genoa (SA) and Roma (SA). Please go to the website (UEBA Home) and select "Join Our League" to request to join the league.
Old 03-30-2017, 07:47 AM   #37
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We have 4 openings in a very active, unique and fun league. We have export rates of 70%+ each sim and we going on our 4th online season. We will more than likely move to OOTP18 around the MLB All-Star game (July 2017). You won't be disappointed with the league, I promise.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:47 PM   #38
andymays
Minors (Double A)

We have 4 openings currently and looking to fill them quickly. The teams are: Liverpool (EPL), Sevilla (LL), Valencia (LL) and Cagliari (SA). Please go to our website (www.uebaootp.com) and complete the "Join Our League" request form. I will contact quickly. Thanks!
Old 04-28-2017, 10:23 AM   #39
matt2053
Minors (Single A)

I just wanted to chime in and say, this league really is awesome. It's the most fun I've ever had playing out of the park online. Very well run, and lots of cool add-ons for things like stats lab and stats plus. Also there are various competitions throughout the season (there are four leagues, so you got your league regular season, then your league's cup tournament, then a european tournament, and Europa and Champions leagues. You're almost always in the running for something which really helps keep it interesting.

I highly recommend this league to anyone interested in joining.

Last edited by matt2053; 04-28-2017 at 11:02 AM.
matt2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:44 AM   #40
threesportgeek
Minors (Double A)

If you are looking for a poorly run outfit, then this is not the place for you.

This league is the most unique, entertaining experience you will find in OOTP online leagues. It is run with the utmost of care and properly scheduled. I can't reiterate the fun one will have.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
threesportgeek is online now   Reply With Quote