Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions

Old 05-31-2014, 06:16 PM   #21
TheCrucible
Bat Boy

I entered my order ID and email address and it says no license data record has been found, what should I do?
TheCrucible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 06:26 PM   #22
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrucible View Post
I entered my order ID and email address and it says no license data record has been found, what should I do?
Email steam@ootpdevelopments.com with your order ID and we'll help you out.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 08:10 PM   #23
Aliean
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archibalduk View Post
That's incorrect.

Logos are usually registered trademarks. If they're not, they're protected by copyright in any event (anything that is created by a person, if it is original, is automatically protected by copyright in many countries; e.g. USA, Western Europe, etc). Strictly speaking, you can't just use logos, etc.
you misunderstand what im saying.just change a few things in the logos or whatever it is and its no problem any more.its been talked about many times before and been brought up several times not here but elsewhere.i don't even know why anyone think this is a problem.like i said before fm does it and all other games does the same like gta has spiderman and so on same goes with skyrim and the list goes on
Old 06-01-2014, 06:41 AM   #24
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Just the previous purchasers - the automatic database that issues the keys isn't updated with new orders. The Steam keys are intended as a thank-you to the people who've supported us in the last year.
Hello, while I was waiting for the original response to my question, I also opened a support ticket. Last night the support person responded to me telling me I was eligible for a steam key if I purchased it new. Here is the message from support. Looks like there is a difference of opinion so hoping someone can provide whichever is the correct answer.

---message---
Yes, you can get a Steam key if you purchase via the OOTP store. Just enter your details here:
http://ootpsupport.com/steamkey/steamkey.php
---end of message---
SlyBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:07 AM   #25
AlpineSK
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle View Post
Hello, while I was waiting for the original response to my question, I also opened a support ticket. Last night the support person responded to me telling me I was eligible for a steam key if I purchased it new. Here is the message from support. Looks like there is a difference of opinion so hoping someone can provide whichever is the correct answer.

---message---
Yes, you can get a Steam key if you purchase via the OOTP store. Just enter your details here:
---end of message---
Did you try entering your information at the link they sent you?

2013 Boston Red Sox

Or my blogs:

http://www.medicsbk.com

The Sports Medic
AlpineSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 08:16 AM   #26
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSK View Post
Did you try entering your information at the link they sent you?
I haven't made the purchase.....my question was if I bought the game today from the OOTP store, would I also get a steam key with it? The person from support says yes, while JeffR says no.....the reason I asked the question is to help me determine where I want to buy it from depending on the answer. If I get a steam key from the OOTP store purchase, than clearly that is the best route to go...of course this is all assuming I purchase depending on the other feedback
Old 06-01-2014, 08:32 AM   #27
archibalduk
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliean View Post
you misunderstand what im saying.just change a few things in the logos or whatever it is and its no problem any more.its been talked about many times before and been brought up several times not here but elsewhere.i don't even know why anyone think this is a problem.like i said before fm does it and all other games does the same like gta has spiderman and so on same goes with skyrim and the list goes on
Oh yes, of course generic logos absolutely fine.

I was referring to the official logos you quoted from Jeff's post. That's the issue relating to user-made mods. Inevitably the first thing users will do is create packs of official logos and upload them to Steam.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #28
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:

---message---
---end of message---
Sorry about that, either Gary misread what you were asking or didn't get the email explaining the key plans. I'll let him know - it's definitely only for previous purchasers.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #29
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
Sorry about that, either Gary misread what you were asking or didn't get the email explaining the key plans. I'll let him know - it's definitely only for previous purchasers.
The support person understood my question but they did respond today by saying they made the wrong assumption and I should go with whatever Jeff says. They must not have gotten the memo
Old 06-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #30
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
The support person understood my question but they did respond today by saying they made the wrong assumption and I should go with whatever Jeff says. They must not have gotten the memo
Most likely, yeah - Andreas, the one that set the key retrieval system up, is actually on vacation in Spain this week and checking in periodically by phone, and neither of us thought to cc: Gary when he explained the setup to me the other day.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:03 AM   #31
Zumpan
Bat Boy

I already purchased the game and want to play it in Steam. I got my Steam Key, what am i supposed to do with that? Where do I download the game in steam without purchase it again?
Zumpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:38 AM   #32
TheAdamBn
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
I already purchased the game and want to play it in Steam. I got my Steam Key, what am i supposed to do with that? Where do I download the game in steam without purchase it again?
Go to the games tab at the top and to and select this
Attached Images
TheAdamBn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:52 AM   #33
Zumpan
Bat Boy

Thanks!
Zumpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #34
American_Ernesider
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamBn View Post
Go to the games tab at the top and to and select this
I just purchased the game and want to try it out on Steam. I got as far as this email; however, I'm not sure what the product code is so I'm not able to activate anything.

Thanks in advance for any help.
American_Ernesider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:44 PM   #35
Cymarch
Bat Boy

Bug in the steam version

Hi,
I started playing the game but there are a few bugs a found very restrictive to enjoy the game. First it is impossible to signe FA. (I'm playing new game, roster start of season) I chose a player in the Free Agent Center, filter on signable. Then, each time I choose a player and do the action "offer contract", I appear in the good screan. Then whatever my offer, the button "submit offer" and "meet demand" are always "white" and impossible to clic on it. When I choose a few thing in the offer, the "ask for response" button is available and I clic on it but nothing never happen, to respond no nothing, the button become "white" like the 2 other button.

Are you aware of that bug??

Same thing for trade. The only way to trade is by receiving offer, otherwise impossible. When I initiate a trade, their is always a message appering saying "you already have 50 players on contracts"... even if a I'm offering a player under contract for a draft pick....

Thanks,
Cymarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:17 PM   #36
Saapas
Bat Boy

So I have lost the email that came from eSellerate. Is there anyway for me to get this game on Steam?
Saapas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:59 PM   #37
SlyBelle
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saapas View Post
So I have lost the email that came from eSellerate. Is there anyway for me to get this game on Steam?
You can use this site to put in the email you ordered from and it will look up and send you order details.

https://store6.esellerate.net/store/...t/Default.aspx
Old 06-04-2014, 03:00 AM   #38
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymarch View Post
Hi,
I started playing the game but there are a few bugs a found very restrictive to enjoy the game. First it is impossible to signe FA. (I'm playing new game, roster start of season) I chose a player in the Free Agent Center, filter on signable. Then, each time I choose a player and do the action "offer contract", I appear in the good screan. Then whatever my offer, the button "submit offer" and "meet demand" are always "white" and impossible to clic on it. When I choose a few thing in the offer, the "ask for response" button is available and I clic on it but nothing never happen, to respond no nothing, the button become "white" like the 2 other button.

Are you aware of that bug??

Same thing for trade. The only way to trade is by receiving offer, otherwise impossible. When I initiate a trade, their is always a message appering saying "you already have 50 players on contracts"... even if a I'm offering a player under contract for a draft pick....

Thanks,
If you already have 50 players under contract (assuming you're playing in the NHL), you won't be able to sign free agents - you need to trade or release some to get under the contract limit.

The error message when trying to trade players away when you're at 50 contracts is a problem, though - I've reported it to Sebastian and Malte and it should be addressed in the next patch.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:02 AM   #39
tfong
Minors (Single A)

Yay steam version
tfong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 06:01 AM   #40
Knoxx
Bat Boy

I bought this steam version, and everything works okay until second season starts. First game of the second season, and game crashes _everytime_. Don´t know what to do, getting pretty frustrated. So is there anything i can do?
Knoxx is offline   Reply With Quote