Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions

Old 03-14-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
plzhelpme
Bat Boy

what happen to kessel

did u touch him in patch my team doing great except him i check his career stats and ur not even close to being accurate he is a -7 currently and iam
16 - 5 - 3 idk if his career stats will affect anything about him but there way way way off
plzhelpme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
Smetana
All Star Starter

Sample size.

Kessel's ratings are fine. He's off to a slow start in your game. It happens. He'll come around, just in time for the Leafs to fizzle...
Smetana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #3
plzhelpme
Bat Boy

ur prolly right he might be off to slow start i test everything to make sure i can make it past season 2 witch its good ill see what happens to him

on side note maybe u could fix his career stats cause there way off and u can see when they get close to milestones in match preview witch is great love that never noticed it before but cause of his incorrect stats he going for milestones he has already hit awhile back.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:32 PM   #4
Risk2014
Minors (Triple A)

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Just edit him to be a 9 and dont forget to Edit JVR to. 8.5
Risk2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #5
plzhelpme
Bat Boy

no his ablity is fine he just wasnt producing he's on my first line and was doing awfull even tho my team was doing great he makeing comeback now pretty good actually iam to scared to touch the editor to mess with his career stats to fix that game is going good iam not taking no chances of messing it up and iam not in comissioner mode not sure if u can turn it on mid season.

edit: is there way to change highlight area in game view to only show goals? or just sh goals and pp goals, can u customize that area at all?

Last edited by plzhelpme; 03-14-2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:24 PM   #6
dmytron

plzhelpme, can you start new dummy game and simulate a year to watch what now happens to kessler?
Old 03-14-2014, 04:10 PM   #7
Merla

He's got 72 points (43+29) in 60 games here, by far the top scorer in the league. So he's probably just off to a slow start.
Merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:26 PM   #8
plzhelpme
Bat Boy

yea he is on fire for me now i also have kadri with a rookie sabbot i think his last name is and there both by far my top producer's and sabbot is 6.5 pot its great omg i mixed few decent players toghther and my team cant be stop no editing LOVING IT

k in my game now his history is not right in the dummy one i started before this one make sure i could play past second season iam not sure never checked his history. but i just started another dummy and his history is perfect idk y its messed up in my good start i did a clean install once i had the patch downloaded.

Last edited by plzhelpme; 03-14-2014 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:40 PM   #9
plzhelpme
Bat Boy

iam sorry iam going to go hide in a corner now i just checked in my good game and his history is fine iam almost positive it wasnt showing boston stats at all just toronto ones and even those wherent accurate but as i look right now its all there iam sorry all is fine better then fine this patch has done so so so much ty ootp very much for this.

just one more thing is there a training screen or u just assign them in roster screen might matter that i have training set to A.I. thaanks for all the hard work
Old 03-14-2014, 05:37 PM   #10
yzerwing
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risk2014 View Post
Just edit him to be a 9 and don't forget to Edit JVR to. 8.5
Kessel is by no means a 9 player, he is simply having a real good year this year. To be a 9 you have to be good at more than just offense, and JVR is more than likely rated properly in the game. In games I play Kessel is usually among the top goal scorers in the league, so raising his ability higher, will just make him falsely good, unless that is what you want, in which case have fun.