Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 03-15-2010, 03:18 PM   #41
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

This collection runs 100+MB so it can be a pretty big chunk to download for slower computers and connections. For that reason davwms is hosting it at his site PT Sports in very managable sizes (<10MB per), which is hugely appreciated. I just recently came across a site that can make it available in one big download. If you would prefer to do that simply click here.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys

Last edited by cephasjames; 03-15-2010 at 03:42 PM.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #42
kehowey
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by cephasjames View Post
All of the logos are renamed, for better searchability, and made to be plug-and-play* (for new games) by using Layton is my Homeboy's Fictional Logo File Utility (this thing is AWESOME, check it out). Every logo has the logo name with all of the color codes that are needed. Just put them into your "logo" folder and when you start a new game they will create team colors, hat colors and uniform colors.
  • You can download the collection in small bites (<10MB each) at davmws' site, PT Sports.

• You may download the whole collection in one big chunk (102MB) here.

• If you are registered at FaceGen Central at Soxx Country (which is free) you can get the entire collection located in their Online Storage.

• You can find all of them individually at Pictures by cephasjames - Photobucket. Photobucket, unfortunately, has a limit on the name lengths so they will only have the primary color, text color, and (seldom used) secondary color. These are the three main colors that everything else builds from, so you can just plug them into Layton's utility click 'Randomize', then click 'Rename' and you're good to go. Or even just plug them into the game and manually type in the info based off of what I've done.

• silvam14 has put many of them into circle format. You can find those at Pictures by silvam14 - Photobucket
Design Note: When I renamed these using Layton's utility I made all of the uniforms white (because that's what I like ). If you want some or all of them to be alternate, colored uniforms simply plug them into Layton's utility and change them. It takes seconds.

* they have all of the hex code attached to them needed to automatically imput the team colors, etc in game for new games.
Cephasjames, you got some great stuff. Thanks...
kehowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:49 PM   #43
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
was wondering if someone could create the follwing circular logos fro me i have downloaded several fromn the sites listed on page 1.

but i need
Gotham City Batmen
Colortown Parrots
Ewok Village Ewoks
Metropolis Supermen
Corvair Corvettes
Chevy Skylarks
Trout Swampmen
Marlboro Smoke
Panasonic Stereos
Sony Radios/Walkmen
Atlanta Muscle
Simpson Underachievers or Skateboards
Cloud City Mighty Wings/Unicorns
Skywalker Jedi Knights or Lightsabers or Force
Paradise City Roses
To Kieren Bounty Hunters - i didnt look but most logos r similair to maddenteams - i know ther was 1 of jango fett if its there i will use that 1.
Kashyyk Wookies/Bowcasters

this is for my Endor Baseball League i could really use an EBL logo too....i dont have the skills nor the program to create these myself
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #44
canadiancreed
Hall Of Famer

Probably be better to put that into it's own thread.

PT22

canadiancreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #45
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

The jersey logos are missing from the "complete" RAR.
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:22 AM   #46
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
The jersey logos are missing from the "complete" RAR.
Nope, because I only put the 'generic' logos in the collection. Not everything that I have on my photobucket site ended up in the downloadable collection.

I'd offer to zip up the jersey logos and send them to you but the only copies that I even have of them are on photobucket.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys
Old 01-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #47
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Just checking in on my boy with the thousands of logos. What's up Cephas?
Old 01-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #48
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Just checking in on my boy with the thousands of logos. What's up Cephas?
Not much. I've been hanging out it Off Topic Debates lately (why I don't know ). I check in here once in awhile, but having retired from the logo making business I don't come here quite as much as I used to. Thanks for asking! How are you doing?
Old 03-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #49
joelwest
Bat Boy

Cool OOTP8/2007 has a bug?

I was pleasantly surprised to find I can run this Windows utility on my Mac using Wine Bottler to create a prefix. I went to first 20 entries in this list of logos and managed to get them all to correctly import into OOTP11 (demo version). (at some point I may post these manual color corrections)

these same 20 logos do NOT import correctly into OOTP8/2007. the logo and first two code hex codes import correctly, the rest are misread. I downloaded the final Mac patch and this did not fix the problem. is this a problem with all installs of OOTP8/2007, or just the Mac version????

OOTP8/2007 does have the functionality to "fix" this bad import by manually entering the remaining five colors at the game user interface. but this fix cannot be saved for the next time this logo is needed since the file name does not import correctly

Last edited by joelwest; 03-23-2011 at 06:29 PM.
joelwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:24 PM   #50
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Hmmm. OOTP8/2007 may have a different naming scheme than the games that followed it(?). I know I didn't add the hex code suffixes until at least OOTPX if not after.

Thanks for sharing though. I hope you can find an easy way to get it to work how you want it to.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #51
thevaliantx
Minors (Triple A)

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Layton, in the case of those who want randomly selected logos for say, 'pirates', would you the first instance of each letter (ie, pirates being in the 'p' section of the list) do this?

if first letter of word is 'p' then create array
for each following word that starts with 'p' add to array
if following word does not start with 'p' then
get length of array
range of random numbers starts from 0 to (length of array - 1)
random 'pirate' logo is equal to array 'pirate' [random number]

or something like that. It has been a LONG time since I took a programming course.
thevaliantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #52
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx View Post
Layton, in the case of those who want randomly selected logos for say, 'pirates', would you the first instance of each letter (ie, pirates being in the 'p' section of the list) do this?

if first letter of word is 'p' then create array
for each following word that starts with 'p' add to array
if following word does not start with 'p' then
get length of array
range of random numbers starts from 0 to (length of array - 1)
random 'pirate' logo is equal to array 'pirate' [random number]

or something like that. It has been a LONG time since I took a programming course.
I'm not sure how much Layton is My Homeboy reads this thread. If you're trying to reach him quickly I'd either PM him or start another thread addressed to him (PING: Layton is my homeboy).
Old 06-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #53
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Out of curiosity, does anyone actually browse my photobucket site or have you just downloaded to whole set?
Old 06-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #54
Chicagofan76
Banned

Infractions: 2/2 (3)
Quote:
Out of curiosity, does anyone actually browse my photobucket site or have you just downloaded to whole set?
I downloaded the full set back in October & yours is the only photobucket I dont have saved. Saved ya now
Chicagofan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:42 PM   #55
jtnlange
Minors (Triple A)

I browse it on occasion, but I have downloaded the whole set and have used for my last 3 fictional leagues I put together. Awesome work and thank for everything you do.

Trevor
jtnlange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #56
WilltheThrill22
Bat Boy

Noob question

When I download the whole set, the file has a .rar extension. Is that right? What application do I need to open this file with? How do I get to the .png files

Thank you in advance for your help

Last edited by WilltheThrill22; 07-02-2011 at 07:36 AM.
WilltheThrill22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:30 AM   #57
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

You can open it with WinRAR: WinRAR download and support: Download now.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #58
luger
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
I've always just browsed the site for whatever reason. I spend quite a while on there... It probably would be smarter for me to just download the whole set.
luger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:18 PM   #59
timpicker
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhansen View Post
First I'd like to say thanks for the work done on these logos, I for one appreciate it greatly. While I'm at it I'll thank Davwms for hosting them.

Unfortunately, some of the files havent been updated on the site and some have. The ones I've noticed are D-O and T-V.

If I'm jumping the gun and the uploads arent complete yet, I apologize.
If you count web surfing as work then, yes, good job, but the only "work" he did was erasing any non-generic quality to the logo.

I would know as I created at least two of the logos in his collection.

I hope he's made himself known in Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community. They can get pretty pissed about stealing work, and I know he didn't ask me for my Isotopes logos.

You don't have to take them down though. I't was only created for a friends fantasy team. Plus it's cool to see my work up next to real professional work
timpicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #60
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpicker View Post
If you count web surfing as work then, yes, good job, but the only "work" he did was erasing any non-generic quality to the logo.
Yep. This is all I have ever claimed. Nice passive-agressive post though.

Last edited by cephasjames; 07-31-2011 at 08:23 PM.