Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 07-03-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
rocknfire7
Banned

Infractions: 0/2 (4)
PING>> matter2003/LGO

I am requesting a schedule for the All-Star game that would have the MLB take an entire week off during the week of September 11, with the All-Star game being played on the Wednesday of that week.

What I really would like to do is have a three game tournament( M-W-F) with game #1 played in New York ( alternating years between the Yankees and Mets), game #2 played at the previous years World Series winner, and game #3 played at a random location ( similar to how it is done today). I don't think it is possible in this version to play multiple All-Star games though.

Thanks...
rocknfire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:24 AM   #2
Matter2003
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknfire7
I am requesting a schedule for the All-Star game that would have the MLB take an entire week off during the week of September 11, with the All-Star game being played on the Wednesday of that week.
Thanks...
Well, if you can wait about a month or so, you will be able to do this no problems with the scheduler I am creating...

I am not big into hand creating schedules, if LGO can help you out in the mean time, it might get you a faster method...

Matter2003

Check us out on the Git Hub Pages:
Goal-Line-Stand-Football
Matter2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:36 AM   #3
rocknfire7
Banned

1. I am right in the middle of coaching All-Star baseball right, and raising my two year old so my time is limited. I have looked into a few things concerning the game and played around with it but nothing in depth.
2. I am waiting for the 2nd patch anyway, because the game is killing my memory.
3. So waiting will not be a problem as I will be done with coaching in about 3 weeks.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:39 AM   #4
rocknfire7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matter2003
Well, if you can wait about a month or so, you will be able to do this no problems with the scheduler I am creating...

Matter2003
I know you are still creating the schedule generator, but what can I look forward to as far as customiziing it. Will my second option be possible?