Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Franchise Hockey Manager > FHM - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2014, 07:29 AM   #1
plzhelpme
Bat Boy

cash is back

hey just wanted to let u know crash at june 30 is back on my third season first crash i have gotten so no biggy just leting u know i was in roster screen and click free agents so i could do some signing and it crashed to desktop with normal pop up windows dectecting proplem it said. seems fine now try to make it happen again and it doesnt.
plzhelpme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:41 AM   #2
StrikeFour
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzhelpme View Post
hey just wanted to let u know crash at june 30 is back on my third season first crash i have gotten so no biggy just leting u know i was in roster screen and click free agents so i could do some signing and it crashed to desktop with normal pop up windows dectecting proplem it said. seems fine now try to make it happen again and it doesnt.
Modern or historic? What team? We will try to recreate as well.

Can't find the help you need? Try here:
OOTP Developments - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software
StrikeFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:47 AM   #3
plzhelpme
Bat Boy

playing as toronto maple leafs in normal start with just NHL, AHL AND ECHL active and its the third year like i said tho game still runing fine was just that one crash another thing i dont understand tho is the free agents there some nice centers i want but it doesnt give me the option to sign just shortlist them i cant afford big names so iam trying to land a center around 2 - 4 million but so far all centers around that lvl i cant even open contract talks with them ? ill leave game as is for now i can give u screen shot so far its 5 centers i have tried and cant i can get the big name guys but they wont to much any ideas y i cant sign these ppl even tho there listed as free agents. date is july 2nd and saved for now.
plzhelpme is offline   Reply With Quote