Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 08-29-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Buane
Minors (Double A)

Schedule Request

Hi guys

I tried (and failed) at frankensteining together some existing schedules to make a new schedule for my online league, so I'm looking for some help from someone who's a lot better than I am. We're re-aligning into 2 leagues with 3 divisions each containing 4 teams, so 24 teams in total. We play 162 games in the season.

What I'm trying to get is a heavily imbalanced schedule featuring a lot of division games.

90 games (30 each) against 3 division opponents
72 games (10-11? each) against other 7 league opponents
No interleague

There are obviously a lot of schedules for this league/division/team setup, but none that are so drastically tilted towards intradivision play. Hopefully it's possible!

Thanks!
Old 08-31-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

I'll try to tackle this this afternoon.
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

I hope you didn't need an All-Star game, because I forgot to include one.

162 games: 81 home, 81 away

Within division: 30 games vs. each of 3 other teams (90 games): 15 home, 15 away
Out of division: 9 games vs each of 8 other teams (72 games): either 6 home, 3 away or 3 home, 6 away.

Since there is no interleague, I created this as a single-subleague schedule, so it will need to be imported separately for each subleague (same way you import a schedule normally, just select the relevant option in the schedule menu).

I don't enslave myself to things like roadtrips and homestands, so there are sometimes oddities: there are two instances of a 12-game road trip that I see upon first glance, and one instance of a team spending three straight weeks (18 games) at home.

Every series is three games, because it worked out nicely, and as is customary in MLB, teams play Fri/Sat/Sun, and then either Mon/Tue/Wed or Tue/Wed/Thu.

Let me know if you have any issues - I had to make some last-second changes to avoid repeat matchups in back-to-back series, so there might be some weird stuff afoot (or some that I missed).
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl ILN_BGN_G162_SL1D1T4D2T4D3T4_ruwisc.lsdl (47.7 KB, 85 views)
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #4
Buane
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruwisc View Post
I hope you didn't need an All-Star game, because I forgot to include one.

162 games: 81 home, 81 away

Within division: 30 games vs. each of 3 other teams (90 games): 15 home, 15 away
Out of division: 9 games vs each of 8 other teams (72 games): either 6 home, 3 away or 3 home, 6 away.

Since there is no interleague, I created this as a single-subleague schedule, so it will need to be imported separately for each subleague (same way you import a schedule normally, just select the relevant option in the schedule menu).

I don't enslave myself to things like roadtrips and homestands, so there are sometimes oddities: there are two instances of a 12-game road trip that I see upon first glance, and one instance of a team spending three straight weeks (18 games) at home.

Every series is three games, because it worked out nicely, and as is customary in MLB, teams play Fri/Sat/Sun, and then either Mon/Tue/Wed or Tue/Wed/Thu.

Let me know if you have any issues - I had to make some last-second changes to avoid repeat matchups in back-to-back series, so there might be some weird stuff afoot (or some that I missed).
Thank you a ton for this! Really appreciate it!