Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 06-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #41
Zboch
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for OOTP 13 Modern League

Looking for OOTP 13 Modern League with current rosters. I'm very active... never miss an export. I'm very competitive, and have always built winning teams.

Please PM me or email me at traviszboch@gmail.com.
Zboch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #42
bradleycchurch
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a league

Looking for a new online league! I played in 2 online leagues when I had OOTP 12 and had some pretty good success. I had to take a break when a new job came along, but now, I have much more free time. Any leagues need some GMs? Please PM me.
bradleycchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #43
royalblue
Minors (Double A)

I am looking for a current MLB online league to join. My old one ended up getting shut down so I am looking for a new one now. Just PM me.
royalblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #44
mlenz55
Bat Boy

I am in a couple leagues currently, but would like to join another real league with scouting and coaches turned on, and I love a good rebuild
mlenz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:06 AM   #45
sfbaby
Bat Boy

Looking for league to join

I am an experienced player looking for a modern league to join. I Would prefer the Giants but I am open to any team.
sfbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:54 AM   #46
Hopey
Bat Boy

I am an experienced OOTP player offline with some online experience. From the UK and would prefer a modern day league/possibly fictional.
Hopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:42 PM   #47
Tiesenberg
Major Leagues

I've enjoyed OOTP going back to the version 4 days. Over the past few years, I moved away from online leagues to focus on some solo leagues. I recently took the plunge from v11 to v13 and would like to get back into an online league.

I would prefer a real-life modern league, that has yet to start, or is at least early in it's career. As far as coaching/scouting goes, not too concerned. I would like ratings to NOT be 1-100 (Although not a deal breaker.) I'm looking for a league that doesn't hope to be, but EXPECTS to be around a long time.

Hope to find a good home and get to know a good group of guys as I take my chances at a building a winner.

If you need to contact me, please PM me.

-Thanks
Matt
Tiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #48
MrBug708
Minors (Single A)

Looking for a good league. Prefer coaching to be off, but not partial either way. Do not really want historical or random debut, just modern times, which ever that may be, unless it's totally fictional, which makes the date irrelevant

Email me at kwkappe at gmail with any details

Kyle
Old 07-13-2012, 05:19 AM   #49
joetheref
Minors (Single A)

I'm looking for a league to join, I have not played in an online league but have played the last few versions of OOTP. Not really bothered about which kind of league so send me a PM if you have spaces. I am from the UK so timezones might be an issue but I am not very busy at the moment so deadlines won't be a problem
joetheref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #50
muckdaddy
Bat Boy

Looking for a modern league

Looking to join a new modern league with real rosters. Prefer to run the Phillies but would take on another franchise if i had to.

Long time OOTPer who hasnt played in a few years but purchased OOTP13 and have the latest update.

I am a very active owner and would like to be in a league that has an experienced Commish.

Feel free to send a message
muckdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #51
crolfer
Bat Boy

Interested

Would be my first league. A new league, just starting would be preferable to me, but I'll take what I can get.

e-mail at awm6fd(at)mail.missouri.edu

obviously, replace the (at) with the appropriate symbol.

Thanks, folks.
crolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #52
Tyler93
Bat Boy

Hey guys,

I used to be in a baseball players league back in the day I was wondering if there are any still kicking around? I'd love to join one and could get a solid group of people to join one if one exists.

Thanks y'all!
Tyler93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #53
fittyfitty
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking for a league

I'm looking for a OOTP13 league. I've been in several OOTP11 leagues and I'm always active.
I also have a budd who I talked into buying the game who is also looking for a league.
We'd like to join one that is just starting out but are open to any league using real players.

Please e-mail as I don't check this forum often. Thanks!
jonathan.fitzgerald@medmutual.com
fittyfitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #54
Pete Grassi
Major Leagues

Looking to get back into the game

Long time OOTP player here. I dropped all of my OOTP leagues about 4 or 5 months ago as the leagues I was in were either showing signs of inactivity or owners who, once they joined a league and things didn't go their way, either complained non-stop until the rules were changed to suit them or quit when they weren't. It really soured me online leagues.

I realize I miss them and would like to join 1 or 2 leagues. I am looking for an established league that has been around for a while with little turnover and is using OOTP13. I do not have time to write articles and really don't want to but always immerse myself into my team and run it to the best of my abilities.

If you have an opening in a league that has been around, please drop me a line at peteg9699 at gmail dot com.

Thanks
Pete Grassi
Pete Grassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #55
Slipkid
Bat Boy

Looking to join online game

Hey guys,
I am new to OOTP (I have 13). I am loving playing solo, but want to get involved in an online league. Think I would prefer scouting on and I dont really care about real/fictional players.

Let me know if anyone is open to bringing on a rookie GM.

jefcollins () gmail dot com
Slipkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:48 AM   #56
wwrigleyfield
Minors (Single A)

i'm returning to online league after a few years away and really looking to get into it again. i've been proactive contacting a couple leagues that have openings but why not post here as well.

looking for active league, 3-4 sims a week

prefer 40 man, rule v, injuries, modern draft, 7 game wild card, both DL. basically a lot of modern rules without too many "house rules" but that's a lot of stuff so i'm flexible.

the main thing is i would LOVE a league with 20-80 scouting
wwrigleyfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #57
halestorm10
Bat Boy

Open for joining a new league

Hi my name is Brian and I am looking for a Modern League to join. I will be an active owner and am easy to get along with and I also like to wheel and deal. I would love to manage the Colorado Rockies but I am open to managing other teams just drop me a line if you are in need of more owners for your league.
Bhale1034@gmail.com
halestorm10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:51 PM   #58
JustinM
Major Leagues

Returning to online after a few years off, and I'd like to give it another go. Not really concerned about start date, and while I'd prefer real players, I can do without that as well. I'd prefer fewer sims to more sims because I'm a busy guy, but I can live with either. My favorite team is the Pirates, but managing them is not necessary.

The only things that are a must are:

1. OOTP13
2. Not too many strange extra rules that I'll probably forget about. Some are fine, but I don't want to have to memorize a reference book worth of material to make sure I don't make a wrong step.

Drop me a PM or e-mail at jemiller at gmail dot com.
JustinM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #59
jascol24
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I am somewhat new to ootp13 and am looking for a modern league email me at jascol24@yahoo.com if you have openings in your league.
jascol24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:10 AM   #60
LGreen7519
Bat Boy

Looking for Historical or Modern (Giants, Cubs, or A's)

I just finished up my first year playing in an OOTP 12 league (ABL) that was 24-team start-up, fictional league with scouting, minor leagues, financials, etc. I loved it and am now looking to add another, different kind of league to add to the great experience/times of playing OOTP.

However, I am only interested in the Giants, Cubs or A's.

Thanks,

Lawrence
lawrencegreen@sbcglobal.net
LGreen7519 is offline   Reply With Quote