Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Logos, Graphics, and HTML

Old 04-24-2018, 05:36 PM   #1
Mastasmash
Bat Boy

Mastasmash's Logo Megapack

This thread is the official download area for my logo pack. All Logos are 150x150 PNG files with transparent backgrounds. This includes all the logos for each team and an alternative logo with jerseys and caps made with justafans cap and jersey software.I currently am done with all the US Independent Leagues for OOTP 19, I will upload new logos for OOTP 20.

Included in the next release is itsmb8's Milwaukee Milkmen Uniforms due to their accuracy and being that they are much better than anything I could have created. itsmb8 has given his blessing to be included in the megapack. Due to this change I am officially going to be renaming the pack to be called the OOTP Community Graphics Megapack.

How to use:
1. Unzip the .rar to a directory you will remember.
2. Start a new game or old, it does not matter.
3. Go to the team you wish to add a logo to.
4. Go to the teams home screen and hit settings.
5. Click on the open logo from file and find the appropriate logo in the folder, remember to add the alternative one so the calendar works better.
6. Go to the Jersey & Caps Tab and select open from file and select the Jersey and Cap you want.

Optional: If you do not like the caps or jerseys you can download Justafan's Jersey and Cap software, I included the logos I used and some more so you can create what you want.

Have Fun!

Logo Example:

Uniform Example:

OOTP Logo Megapack.rar
https://mega.nz/#!fH4jEAoZ!bKw7re4--...swsStNHV9TNBMU

Last edited by Mastasmash; 02-03-2020 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Updated Links due to TinyPic going out of business
Mastasmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 02:47 AM   #2
Mastasmash
Bat Boy

Post Update Log.

Updated the link. The Download is around 29 MB.

What has happened since my last update?

After my last update I went around grabbing as much information and assets from Google as I could to complete the core leagues that are included in the game. Initially the plan was to go by the road-map however life happened. I started to become more run down with daily life and work and sleep were getting in the way of this project. Lately I have been working towards a new career and moving to a new city, hopefully the move will be completed in the next few weeks and I can get started on the next update for this project.

Thank you for your patience with me the last few months.

Last edited by Mastasmash; 09-10-2018 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:30 PM   #3
ArcAngel
All Star Starter

Link is dead.
ArcAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:58 PM   #4
Mastasmash
Bat Boy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
Link is dead.
Thank You for letting me know. The link is updated and I am hopefully resuming this project in a few weeks.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:46 AM   #5
Mastasmash
Bat Boy

Exclamation Roadmap for 2019 and Onward.

So a quick update to what has happened since I was last here.
I left my job due to being unhappy and started a new one a week after. Now that I am finally settled in my new job I have a bit of spare time to spend completing what I started. I did however run into a new complication with my hard drive and now that it has been resolved I am set back to only having the US Independent leagues. As of right now my intentions are to update those leagues with the new team logos. I also think I should expand the pack to include alternative logos for the teams so that you can decide on what you like for each one.
My plan for this is to provide this community with a quality logo pack that not only looks good in the game, but is easy to use and consistent in it's quality.

Rest of 2019: Updating the US Independents with new team logos & uniforms. Begin work on the Mexican league.
2020: Rest of World included in OOTP 20, prep for OOTP 21.

Thank You.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:42 PM   #6
profsnape
Minors (Rookie Ball)

The link is dead again
profsnape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:39 PM   #7
Mastasmash
Bat Boy

Exclamation Link Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by profsnape View Post
The link is dead again
Link was checked and allowed me to download, not sure if it was dead for you or if site might have been dead. Thank you for the feedback.