Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 08-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
srv340mike
Bat Boy

Rotating Interleague Schedules

I put together some rotating interleague schedules for my MLB games. The years covered are 2015, 2016, and 2017, a full cycle of divisions playing each different division in the other league.

2015-AL East v NL East, AL Central v NL Central, AL West v NL West
2016 AL East v NL West, AL Central v NL East, AL West v NL Central
2017 AL East v NL Central, AL Central v NL West, AL West v NL East
Attached Files
File Type: zip RotatingInterleague.zip (34.0 KB, 266 views)
srv340mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:45 PM   #2
nutt
OOTP Roster Team

how are the IL games rotated? I'm curious to know that part of the schedule. Do we have 6/4/4/3/3 next year, or 8/3/3/3/3? Are the 16/17 schedules under the current format of 4/4/3/3/3/3 like in 13/14?
nutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #3
RchW
Hall Of Famer

Thanks for doing this. Could you give me some more information. For example it looks like you may have a Sunday start in these schedules. Is that so?

Can you give the break down of games within the division,league, and interleague. Much appreciated.

RichW

If you’re looking for a good cause to donate money to please consider a Donation to Parkinson’s Canada. It may help me have a better future and if not me, someone else. Thanks.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.” Frank Wilhoit
RchW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:25 PM   #4
Ruwisc
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutt View Post
how are the IL games rotated? I'm curious to know that part of the schedule. Do we have 6/4/4/3/3 next year, or 8/3/3/3/3? Are the 16/17 schedules under the current format of 4/4/3/3/3/3 like in 13/14?
Just loaded it up in a new game - it's not the same for every team. Some play 8/3/3/3/3, and some play 7/4/3/3/3.
Ruwisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #5
srv340mike
Bat Boy

I generated it from an OOTP 14 game, by changing around which teams in the AL are in what division to create the rotating interleague effect, so I don't know specifically what the format is. Other than that I did the "natural rivalries" by hand, and they are all on one weekend in may each season.
srv340mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #6
bwburke94
Hall Of Famer

The problem with rotating the divisions is that it screws with the rivalry series. If we truly want rotating schedules, we'll have to make them from scratch.
bwburke94 is offline   Reply With Quote