Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 16 > OOTP 16 - General Discussions

OOTP 16 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2015 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 09-09-2015, 10:08 AM   #21
rpriske
Hall Of Famer

Most of these suggestions aren't actually on-topic folks. He was asking about feedback on the interface.

On THAT topic, I do find the organization of information on the interface to be quite non-intuitive. Most of the time when I go to look for information, I have to LOOK for it, instead of going right there.

````````````````````````````````````````

rpriske is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:14 AM   #22
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Team and league reports should be easier to find. As it is, team reports are buried under the team menu -> Team Info -> Team Reports Home, and the league reports are similarly structured.

I'd recommend moving the "Reports Home" menu to the top level of the team/league menu and then putting the reports in a submenu of that.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:24 AM   #23
Imperialism32
Major Leagues

I really miss being able to use backspace to go back to the previous page.
Imperialism32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:31 AM   #24
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriqjaffe View Post
Team and league reports should be easier to find. As it is, team reports are buried under the team menu -> Team Info -> Team Reports Home, and the league reports are similarly structured.

I'd recommend moving the "Reports Home" menu to the top level of the team/league menu and then putting the reports in a submenu of that.
Reports are very easy to find

Go to the Reports home page - select from dropdown or menu laid out on right - all reports for league are available.

For team pages, it would be nice to have a link to the reports on the team main opening page. However I realize there are tons of menus and we can't just keep adding more to every page. After all - it's only 2 clicks to get to the reports tab
_
Attached Images

Last edited by Bluenoser; 09-09-2015 at 11:12 AM.
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:49 AM   #25
mpbaseball22
Minors (Single A)

My only problem with reports is I bookmarked Team Power Rankings and it always just takes me back to the main reports page
mpbaseball22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 10:58 AM   #26
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

On the lineups screen at the bottom, would like to see a few stats like we can for the pitchers. (maybe BA/HR/RBI). Have it handed specific too, if looking at vs LHP then the stats would reflect that. I like to just glance at the bottom, which is great for my pitching staff.. but for lineups, nothing is there.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:01 AM   #27
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Would be neat to have the current and career stat line at the top of the profile like the picture below..
Attached Images
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:27 AM   #28
anthonywvalentine
All Star Reserve

Id love more filter options. Filter by draft year? By round? Filter by personality traits? Leader/work ethic/greed/intelligence/etc. Filter injury rating as well.

Also in the transaction screen, can we be able to sort by the up/down arrow for when a player is ready to be moved? Currently we can sort by position, name, ratings but can the arrow be made as a sortable field?

Last edited by anthonywvalentine; 09-09-2015 at 11:29 AM.
anthonywvalentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 11:42 AM   #29
Assos
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Would be neat to have the current and career stat line at the top of the profile like the picture below..
That is a little too ESPNish for me.

I would like to see what playing out games that we have the little fire or snowflake in the batter's or pitcher's bar to know if a player is on a streak.
Assos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:03 PM   #30
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

Different sorting in "Live Game Webcast" ...

The latest scoring should be at the top - so when you have a high-scoring game (and/or double-header) you could stay on top of things.

Also, I would love to have the option to auto play up to my team's game.

Right now I can auto play until next game, but if my team plays a late west coast game, I either have to set the speed to 300 to get to the game faster or to quick play all other teams. An option to auto-sim up to my team's game would be helpful.
Attached Images
Image Image 
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:26 PM   #31
jpeters1734
Hall Of Famer

my biggest complaint is that we cannot save custom stat views and filters from year to year

Founder and League Caretaker of the Professional Baseball Circuit, www.probaseballcircuit.com

An Un-Official Guide to Minor League Management in OOTP 21

Ratings Scale Conversion Cross-Reference Cheat Sheet
jpeters1734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:24 PM   #32
gosensgo101
Minors (Triple A)

On the strategy screen, the player pool resets to all players instead of staying with the subset (batters or pitchers) you had selected each time you set a player to force start.
gosensgo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:28 PM   #33
gosensgo101
Minors (Triple A)

Also an "On Shortlist" filter would be nice.
gosensgo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:49 PM   #34
Tyler87898
All Star Reserve

Not quite sure if this is considered interface (which means it probably is not lol - I'll also post this in the suggestions forum). For me at least, it's a bit annoying when I am looking to make a trade and I want to go through all the teams in my league. Instead of going up and clicking to select the team I want to trade with, it would be nice if we could put the cursor over that drop down and just scroll up/down with the mouse wheel.

It would also be nice to be able to copy/paste trade offers to other teams so I don't have to drag out the same players every time I change teams.

Would also be nice if we could assign certain views to either batters or pitchers. For example, I made a draft view only for batters, so it would be cool if I could assign it to batters (meaning, whenever I open up that view, the position being viewed would be changed to batters).
Tyler87898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:57 PM   #35
r0nster
Hall Of Famer

I want career stats on all stats that can only be seen for each season (example team vs team. And how players do against other teams) managers record per month and record against other teams. Would love to see more record keeping streaks to be done both as individually and as team. Even breakdown as how player career numbers while playing for a team much like baseball reference. Com. I like stats that can be found in a media guide and plenty more immersion
r0nster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:44 PM   #36
Bluenoser
Hall Of Famer

Any chance of making these columns in the Off Season Centre sortable? Not so much by player name, (extended my highlight too far) but by the other 4 columns would be nice.

_
Attached Images
Bluenoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:50 PM   #37
timfairman
Bat Boy

I would like to see the game is not responding fixed I see this just about every time I start a game this has been for me the last three versions 14,15,& 16 please try to fix this issue.
timfairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:20 PM   #38
DreamTeams
Hall Of Famer

Bring back the scrolling scores at bottom of home page. Was such a sporty touch.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:12 PM   #39
BKL
All Star Reserve

I'd like to see an option where you can sort players in a list by tag. So, for example, if you wanted to compare three players in a list, you just tag each three and then click on the tag column heading so they move to the top.
BKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 07:14 PM   #40
BKL
All Star Reserve

I'd like to be able to adjust column size. Some columns are too big and I'd rather use the space to see more of another column.
BKL is offline   Reply With Quote