Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - General Discussions

OOTP 15 - General Discussions Discuss the new 2014 version of Out of the Park Baseball here!

Old 07-21-2014, 07:39 PM   #1
BM_Dawn
Bat Boy

"Your owner is furious at the moment." Should I care?

So about two weeks into the inaugural season of my fictional league, my team owner drops dead (I edited the cause of death of the elderly owner in the news article to read "ecstasy overdose"... was pretty proud of myself for that one). So, his son takes over, and unfortunately, his Patience and Fiscal Personality settings are set to "A**hole". (well, not literally, but you know what I mean). He, for reasons known only to him, expects my gang of bums to reach the playoffs, and is getting increasingly angry as time goes on as it becomes evident that that ain't happening.

Considering I am an invincible GM immune to firing, do I have any reason to care about the mood of the owner? Just wondering how pissed off he'll get before he sells the stadium out from under me, or, worse, sends me an angry letter in Comic Sans.
BM_Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:32 PM   #2
Mecza
Minors (Triple A)

You shouldn't care if you selected the option to never get fired.

That being said, his mood MIGHT (and I'm not 100% sure and this isn't confirmed in the manual) influence your budget for the next year. You can't do much regarding his unrealistic expectations, but try to not piss him off tooooooo much.
Mecza is offline   Reply With Quote