Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 08-09-2014, 02:31 PM   #1
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Max Modern Baseball: Top-Quality League Seeking Top-Quality GMs

Max Modern Baseball is a one-day sim league which is part of Max Retro Baseball. We are one of the most active online leagues in OOTP. There is a great core group of guys who are online regularly, but some members have become inactive and will be replaced soon. This is a great league for OOTP experts and newbies alike, as all members are very nice and helpful, along with our great and experienced commish in Max Boyer. We ask that you not only export but come on the chat at least once a week for live sims (preferably more). Also, many owners write articles about their team and you are encouraged to also (this may be mandatory next season.)

If you are ready to be active, chat, post/update trade blocks, be invested in your team and have fun, MMB is for you. Come and check out our beautiful website and chat at: | [OOTP 15 Online League]
baseballonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM   #2
Max Boyer
Minors (Double A)

If you are reading this topic and are asking yourself if you should join or if you are a good fit; ask yourself the following questions:
  1. Do I have time to chat a few minutes per week with some of the guys over there, before, during or after the Live Sims (Every night @10pm EST - North America)?

If you answered YES, it means that you will be invited to participate in writing articles (MMB Nation or your own Team Blog over Wordpress) or as a guess on our radio shows (Spreaker or YouTube). This will generate more interaction and participation from everyone.

2. Can I login on the forum at least once a day to check if I have Private Messages - most likely trade offers on the table?

If you answered YES, it means that you'll be keeping it serious for everyone involved. We don't like guys that are making up excuses for not replying to e-mails/PMs after a 72-hour period. We are also using the forum for various actions related to the league (trade between teams, leave of abscence, surveys & suggestions)

We are looking for people/users that will be taking care of their team, and if they cannot continue for whatever the reason(s) is/are, they will be kind enough to let us know. We don't like when it drags for days & weeks. Thanks for understanding that we do take this seriously enough just like if it was a World of Warcraft RAID (Vanilla version) in the works.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #3
TwinsTHunter
Minors (Double A)

I emailed the commish email a few weeks ago, erik....@gmail.com, but if anything opens I'd still be interested in joining.
TwinsTHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:49 AM   #4
skalepp
Minors (Double A)

Best online league I've ever been in! The guys in this league really make it happen. Live sims, one game a day, and winter ball league for rookies/prospects during the dead season.
skalepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:25 PM   #5
cb837
Bat Boy

Hey if there are any openings I would love to join the league. It sounds like a ton of fun and a great place to start for my first ottp online league.
cb837@cabrini.edu
cb837 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:30 PM   #6
baseballonly
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb837 View Post
Hey if there are any openings I would love to join the league. It sounds like a ton of fun and a great place to start for my first ottp online league.
cb837@cabrini.edu
Come on our chat and talk for a bit. We'll show you how to get added to the wait list.
baseballonly is offline   Reply With Quote