Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models

Old 03-27-2020, 02:57 PM   #901
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Tiger Fan View Post
Silvam,

Thanks for work on the stadiums. I recently downloaded your fictional stadiums from the workshop. Quick question. It seems that in all the stadiums the pitchers feet are slightly under the mound.

Do you know of any tweak I can make to correct that?

I messed around a bit with cameras but I don't think it's a camera thing.

By the way the stadiums are awesome for my fictional league!

Thanks,

Sorry. I built my infields with a raised mound, but the game doesn’t recognize this so the player models are on the non raised surface. I would have to update all of my infields to remove the raise. Not sure if is a good use of my time right now. But who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2020, 03:47 PM   #902
sdw1000
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 1/1 (1)
I just raise the camera a little higher. Kinda like a TV camera but a little back from the pitcher. Seems to work. I like the raised mound btw. Just wondering if you updated your Progressive Field from 1994? It has only 2 camera angles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Sorry. I built my infields with a raised mound, but the game doesn’t recognize this so the player models are on the non raised surface. I would have to update all of my infields to remove the raise. Not sure if is a good use of my time right now. But who knows

Last edited by sdw1000; 03-27-2020 at 03:53 PM.
sdw1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2020, 03:49 PM   #903
Rich Tiger Fan
Major Leagues

Quote:

No big deal. I can learn to live with it, My guess was that you did exactly what you said, created raised mounds.

Thanks for the hard work and the reply.
Old 03-27-2020, 04:15 PM   #904
zappa1
All Star Starter

This was like this in OOTP 20 so it's not new to this version. It's not that big a deal as you only notice it when close.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 06:08 PM   #905
adion
All Star Starter

Arlington parks with surround view

Here are the Ranger's parks with panoramic backgrounds. Link same as before and I added not replaced the originals.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/
Attached Images
Image Image Image 
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:58 PM   #906
SlimKibbles
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Quote:
1970 Riverfront

Changes on 11/20/18

- Fixed Crowd textures
- Updated other textures
- added dugouts
- added new 2D images
- added new camera angles
First let me say, thanks for all of the work you've put into these stadiums. Rather amazing. I'm actually just starting to play the games a bit rather than just sticking to GM role 100% of the time. Haven't touched the 3D stadium piece of the game really until this year.

Anyway, your Riverfront Stadium looks great. Have some suggestions:
  • From 1970-1983, the wall height was 12 feet all the way around
  • From 1984-2000, the wall height was 8 feet all the way around
  • It was known as Riverfront Stadium from 1970-1995. From 1996-2002, it was Cinergy Field. Obviously the dimensions changed, as did the new grass field, from 2001-2002, which you already have in your Cinergy Field model. Note: I have no idea if during a historical replay the name of the stadium/ballpark changes where this would be affected.

Again thanks for the hard work. Throwing these ideas out there for future improvements to the models.

PT23

Last edited by SlimKibbles; 03-28-2020 at 10:07 PM.
SlimKibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 11:56 PM   #907
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimKibbles View Post
First let me say, thanks for all of the work you've put into these stadiums. Rather amazing. I'm actually just starting to play the games a bit rather than just sticking to GM role 100% of the time. Haven't touched the 3D stadium piece of the game really until this year.

Anyway, your Riverfront Stadium looks great. Have some suggestions:
  • From 1970-1983, the wall height was 12 feet all the way around
  • From 1984-2000, the wall height was 8 feet all the way around
  • It was known as Riverfront Stadium from 1970-1995. From 1996-2002, it was Cinergy Field. Obviously the dimensions changed, as did the new grass field, from 2001-2002, which you already have in your Cinergy Field model. Note: I have no idea if during a historical replay the name of the stadium/ballpark changes where this would be affected.

Again thanks for the hard work. Throwing these ideas out there for future improvements to the models.

Appreciate the feedback. I’ll put that on my list of future improvements.

Old 03-29-2020, 06:00 AM   #908
zappa1
All Star Starter

Adion, your panoramic backgrounds are very nice. Just to make certain, your park files are the ones with (2) at the end of it? Thanks.
zappa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 08:09 AM   #909
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
Adion, your panoramic backgrounds are very nice. Just to make certain, your park files are the ones with (2) at the end of it? Thanks.
Thanks.

Yes, and they have more recent upload dates than Mike's.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:01 AM   #910
HitnRun
Bat Boy

Thank you both for the work done on these stadiums. Adds so much to the game.
Quick question if I did want to change Park Factors or the fence height and make it stick for future startups would I make the changes in the "Edit Ballpark" under "Park Profile" and then under "Actions" use "Export This Parks Data To File". Then move the ".prk" file to the stadium folder.
Or make the changes and go to "3D Model" and "Save 3D model"
I'm not sure the correct method? Seems if I make the changes and start a new game they go back to the DL'ed defaults and I have to edit each time.
HitnRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:42 AM   #911
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitnRun View Post
Thank you both for the work done on these stadiums. Adds so much to the game.
Quick question if I did want to change Park Factors or the fence height and make it stick for future startups would I make the changes in the "Edit Ballpark" under "Park Profile" and then under "Actions" use "Export This Parks Data To File". Then move the ".prk" file to the stadium folder.
Or make the changes and go to "3D Model" and "Save 3D model"
I'm not sure the correct method? Seems if I make the changes and start a new game they go back to the DL'ed defaults and I have to edit each time.
Saving and moving the .prk file back to the stadium is the correct method.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:47 PM   #912
adion
All Star Starter

Arsenal Park

I have uploaded Arsenal with the new background. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/

Also, Mike and I have decided that I will just overwrite his parks because having two versions is too complicated especially if/when doing future updates. I have removed my (2) version that I previously uploaded and replace Mike's with what I have already done.

If anyone decides that they prefer the old background version after I update parks just send me a private message and I will make Mike's latest update available to you.
Attached Images
Old 03-30-2020, 02:08 AM   #913
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Coors Field 2018 - Present

I did my own version of Coors as they changed their fences a few years back and wanted to get the update out to people. Hope you like it.

Download Here
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 03-30-2020, 04:24 AM   #914
mjcarr74
Major Leagues

Wow gets better and better great job!!
mjcarr74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 12:53 PM   #915
sdw1000
All Star Reserve

Infractions: 1/1 (1)
Lights out

Silvam...just like at Fenway, the lights are blacked out at Comiskey (1957). Is that the way it's supposed to be? Never mind the no-hitter going on. lol
Attached Images

Last edited by sdw1000; 03-30-2020 at 01:20 PM.
sdw1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:22 PM   #916
ntapas71
Bat Boy

Newbie Here - Need Some Help

These ballparks are great.

I had a question though - I am able to properly download and install the parks (in the game I follow the above thread instructions - park editor, under actions menu, select "Manually import data from file into this park" navigate to park folder and select .prk file). The park uploads properly and I see the stadium in the park editor and I select the stadium for my team. However, when I go to play an actual game, and the game begins, the default stadium is still the stadium is still the stadium my game is in. I'm obviously doing something wrong - but cant figure it out. I was using the Shea Stadium 1979 version on OOTP 21.
ntapas71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:39 PM   #917
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Go to desired team's Home Page, click on Settings, Edit Ballpark, Pictures and Coordinates, then select pictures as follows: Daytime Picture, Night Picture, Diagram Picture, 3D Model. The necessary files should be found in the appropriate folders, if present in them. At least that is how things should normally operate, I think, at least through OOTP 20, if not 21. Hope this helps anyone who may not already know this, of course. CD out.

Proverbs 16:7 KJV
Romans 12:18 KJV
Philippians 2:1-11 KJV

DeviantArt:

https://www.deviantart.com/clovidequano-dovatha

GBA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=316515

EC's IPA:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=158631

Updates to my various threads may be delayed or sporadic, and requests may still be some time away, while I continue working on LUtD. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:05 PM   #918
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntapas71 View Post
These ballparks are great.

I had a question though - I am able to properly download and install the parks (in the game I follow the above thread instructions - park editor, under actions menu, select "Manually import data from file into this park" navigate to park folder and select .prk file). The park uploads properly and I see the stadium in the park editor and I select the stadium for my team. However, when I go to play an actual game, and the game begins, the default stadium is still the stadium is still the stadium my game is in. I'm obviously doing something wrong - but cant figure it out. I was using the Shea Stadium 1979 version on OOTP 21.
Have you selected the team you want to use the park for? If not, do that first, the do the manually import selecting the park and then the .prk file. Then that team will use that park for it's home team. You have to the same thing for every team in your league.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:50 PM   #919
ntapas71
Bat Boy

Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
Have you selected the team you want to use the park for? If not, do that first, the do the manually import selecting the park and then the .prk file. Then that team will use that park for it's home team. You have to the same thing for every team in your league.

Thanks I will give that a try
Old 03-31-2020, 04:25 PM   #920
ntapas71
Bat Boy

Thanks

That worked!