Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Schedules
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP Mods - Schedules Create your very own game schedules, or share historical schedules

Old 05-07-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
GiantYankee
All Star Starter

Difficulty Properly Importing GMO Schedules

Created a 16 team 1SL 2D 8T quickstart beginning in 1963. I decided to add minor leagues (AAA-R). After adding AAA, I edited a GMO schedule to match my desired format. The schedule did import, however, the earliest start date is in 2012. I can only change it to 2013 or 2014 (including under schedule options.
Any ideas on how I can fix tis issue. I did try regenerating schedule and re importing but no luck.
I never had difficulty importing GMO schedules in versions 11-13. Big Rod I would love it if you
could take a look at the attached schedule and let me know if there is anything that you notice.
Thanks to all in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: lsdl 2_16T_120G_AAA_AA_A_Ball.lsdl (48.0 KB, 68 views)
File Type: lsdl 2_16T_70G_Rookie_Ball.lsdl (28.2 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by GiantYankee; 05-07-2013 at 10:05 PM.
GiantYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:42 AM   #2
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Totally confused by what your saying...What year are you trying to use these in? 1963?? If not, then what's the actual year you're trying to use it for??
Schedules either import or they don't and they always import for the current year irregardless of anything else.
Now if your talking about creating the schedule for use in future years, then you want to name the schedule to reflect so. Such as 2_16T_70G_Rookie_Ball_c_2015.lsdl. c stands for comment..add an underscore and the yr. after the c and the game should auto import it when it's time to do so. If your trying to view the actual schedule in the edit schedule page, then you can only choose 1 of 3 years in that dropdown. previous year, current year or next year. So, you have to use your head to adjust the date to the year's dates you want to use the schedule for.
There's nothing in schedules that controls starting year (unless it's in the comment section of the name of the schedule as above)..only starting day of week/day/month. However, you can import any future/past years schedule anytime you want as long as you're in the preseason. You just adjust the days/month in the schedule to match the current year.
Those schedules are fine..
Prob. to much info and doesn't answer your ? at all, but I can't wrap around my head what it is exactly that you want to do.

Last edited by Bigrod; 05-08-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #3
GiantYankee
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrod View Post
Totally confused by what your saying...What year are you trying to use these in? 1963?? If not, then what's the actual year you're trying to use it for??
Schedules either import or they don't and they always import for the current year irregardless of anything else.
Now if your talking about creating the schedule for use in future years, then you want to name the schedule to reflect so. Such as 2_16T_70G_Rookie_Ball_c_2015.lsdl. c stands for comment..add an underscore and the yr. after the c and the game should auto import it when it's time to do so. If your trying to view the actual schedule in the edit schedule page, then you can only choose 1 of 3 years in that dropdown. previous year, current year or next year. So, you have to use your head to adjust the date to the year's dates you want to use the schedule for.
There's nothing in schedules that controls starting year (unless it's in the comment section of the name of the schedule as above)..only starting day of week/day/month. However, you can import any future/past years schedule anytime you want as long as you're in the preseason. You just adjust the days/month in the schedule to match the current year.
Those schedules are fine..
Prob. to much info and doesn't answer your ? at all, but I can't wrap around my head what it is exactly that you want to do.
Sorry if I was unclear.
The year is 1963. I want to import the schedules into my minor leagues.
Plan to use the same schedules from 1963-2013. I'm starting to believe the problem is not with the schedules but something with the options or settings. Don't understand why my import schedule for Majors allows me to begin
play in 1963 but for the minors it's either 2013 or 2014. At this point I might just delete the league and start from scratch. Thanks for your help.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #4
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantYankee View Post
Sorry if I was unclear.
The year is 1963. I want to import the schedules into my minor leagues.
Plan to use the same schedules from 1963-2013. I'm starting to believe the problem is not with the schedules but something with the options or settings. Don't understand why my import schedule for Majors allows me to begin
play in 1963 but for the minors it's either 2013 or 2014. At this point I might just delete the league and start from scratch. Thanks for your help.
No problem. That's what I thought you meant, but since it's an impossibility, it got me confused.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #5
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Tested your lg. and your schedule is fine..it's working just as it's supposed to.
I'm not sure why it's not showing on the edit schedule page and it import as a 2013..that can surely throw one for a loop. For now disregard the dates on the edit schedule page. You can still use it to edit the schedule and it will work for 1963 even thought the date shows 2013. 2013 days/dates are exactly the same as in 1963.
You're just gonna have to check it on the Team's schedule page and you'll see it there.
But it is working for 1963 as you can see in the screenies.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 05-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #6
GiantYankee
All Star Starter

Not the schedule

Really appreciate you taking a look at this. I do realize now that the issue wasn't with the schedule. Thanks again BigRod.