Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2006, 06:48 PM   #1
Spindel
All Star Reserve

FFL Needs Three

Looking to join a league and become a part of a great community at the same time?

We've got the perfect solution for you. If you want to be a part of an active leage with other like minded players, the FFL is looking for you. We're a fictional league, with a historical background. We started with the 2003 season, and have now arrived at the 2046 off season.

Currently a few days into free agency of 2046, we have three teams open. All three of them represent great chances to make your mark this year.

We sim every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, usually at 10PM. Every Monday Night, we have a game of the week that is broadcast live after being chosen by the league management or the owners themselves. In addition, several Playoff games are always broadcast, and we broadcast the entire World Series live as well. The broadcasts have proven to be a hit, and we always have a good audience during these games. We always have an AIM chat during games, and while AIM isn't required, it greatly adds to your enjoyment of the league.

With a 115 Million dollar salary cap, the great teams are kept from dominating the league, and the smaller teams with room to spend are given better chances at increasing their team through free agency. With Two additional leagues (The UBF, a European Baseball League, and the Victory League, another league with roots in America, but with more of a World Flavor) also running at the same time, some star players from these leagues are able to come over each offseason, giving all the MLB teams a shot at boosting their team with one or more of them.

Our open teams are:

American League:

Milwaukee Brewers (81-81)

National League:

Washington Nationals (82-80)
San Diego Padres (69-93)

Check out our league here. Our forums are located here. I can be reached on AIM at spindelphils, and my email address is sxdx@comcast.net

If you can, please provide a bit of information about yourself, and how active you can be expected to be. Providing any additonal info would be helpful, such as past leagues you've been in. (If you've been in any, that is. If you haven't just say so, and we'll give you a crash course, and guide you along with pleasure. We always welcome new players.)

If you've looking for a league that's just A BIT different, we're the place to be. I promise we'll get you hooked in no time.

Thanks for checking us out.

Rich, FFL Commish

Last edited by Spindel; 01-10-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Spindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 03:49 AM   #2
Spindel
All Star Reserve

The Brew Crew have been claimed. The Nats and Friars remain on the market. Both are great teams and could be great for an upstart young GM, or a savvy veteran.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:34 AM   #3
Spindel
All Star Reserve

Still looking for two talented people to take over the Nationals and Padres. If you are looking for a first time league, we're a great place to start, and we would also love to add a couple of online league veterans as well. Send me an email or PM, and I'll get back to you ASAP. An AIM name would'nt hurt either, as I'll seek you out online. FA is chugging along, and the Nats and Padres could still do some damage.
Old 01-16-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
Spindel
All Star Reserve

Down to ONE!

The Nats are our only opening at the moment!
Old 01-17-2006, 09:18 PM   #5
Spindel
All Star Reserve

All of our positions have been filled at this time. However, if you have interest in joining up, we have a waiting list for new members.

It'll be first come, first serve.

Thanks for all the interest in the league this offseason.

Waiting List

There are three other leagues on BBSC with openings, if you are looking for a League I knw these two have openings: The Ronald Reagan League, The Victory League, and I'm not sure if there are any openings in The Current League.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:08 AM   #6
knuckler
Hall Of Famer

Glad you got these filled Rich. Thanks for the post about the leagues, too. The CL is filled up at the moment, but I know the RRL needs owners.
knuckler is offline   Reply With Quote