Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 21 > Perfect Team 21

Perfect Team 21 Perfect Team 21 - The online revolution! Battle tens of thousands of PT managers from all over the world and become a legend.

Old 03-29-2020, 11:14 PM   #161
macacks
Minors (Triple A)

MY FTP team - Erie 'Live' Ghosts has got their 3rd Perfect card from tourney packs.
Eckersly, Ryan and Aarron. This LIVE strategy/Theme may have to be re-evaluated.

The way the devs set it up this year has made this strategy more appealing. NOTE:In PT20 I did not get all of the Lives until the fall. The ghosts now have all LIVEs and lots of PP and an AARON.

EDIT
Sorry...I don't have all lives...some pesky silvers out there.

Last edited by macacks; 03-29-2020 at 11:41 PM.
macacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 11:25 PM   #162
Orion
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by macacks View Post
MY FTP team - Erie 'Live' Ghosts has got their 3rd Perfect card from tourney packs.
Eckersly, Ryan and Aarron. This LIVE strategy/Theme may have to be re-evaluated.

The way the devs set it up this year has made this strategy more appealing. NOTE:In PT20 I did not get all of the Lives until the fall. The ghosts now have all LIVEs and lots of PP and an AARON.

Aaron drool worthy this year. Maybe just keep him and all the rest live's lol. A Live team stacked with perfects could be a tourney monster.

Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 03:59 AM   #163
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
PS will stone give a medal on team page?
Either that or it will tell us to go kick rocks.

waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 09:31 AM   #164
Perceptor
Minors (Triple A)

Ready for Bronze league today
Old 03-30-2020, 10:42 AM   #165
BigRed75
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed75 View Post
The team is the Secret Harbour Pirates, which is the club I coach for and my son plays for. I've already pulled 100 Juan Soto with one of my bonus Gold Packs, but the team is otherwise treading water. We're 67-67 and have a less than 5% chance of making the playoffs. If I hurry up and unpack some good cards, who knows, that could change. But we'll probably need to wait until next week to make our mark.
Opened half of the packs before the games started. Have to say I was fairly disappointed with the returns, only one Diamond (Live Bryce Harper) and six golds, most of which came in a run around pack 55. Still, that was a pretty decent upgrade to a team in Rookie League.

How decent? Enough to start to win some games. Enough to catch fire and crash into a playoff spot. Enough to go from 8 GB to damn near catching the division leader, finishing just one game out.

Enough to win the Wild Card game, then sweep the #1 seed in three games. Enough to win the LCS by a 4-1 margin. And enough...

...to get swept in the World Series.

Oh well. I had to do something, because that team, as presently constituted, was not going to get promoted. Now we have a Rookie League pip when the sig file graphics get made and a good base to build on in Stone.

And I still have 88 packs to open.

#HopeSpringsEternal
#SHPirates

SPTT team

Was not a Snag fan...until I saw the fallout once he was gone and realized what a good job he was actually doing. - Ty Cobb
BigRed75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 03:51 PM   #166
Orion
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceptor View Post
Ready for Bronze league today
Angel Fire just entering Rookie. I expect a mighty haul of PP this season.

Orion is offline   Reply With Quote