Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Earlier versions of Out of the Park Baseball > Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues

Old 08-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #101
Afino
Hall Of Famer

Looking to join a startup fictional league.

DO NOT WANT a historical or 2009 MLB setup with real players.

I wouldn't mind a 2009 MLB setup (teams, leagues, whatnot) but with fictional players.

So if you're thinking about creating a new fictional league, count me in. I'm willing to help out with running the league too, but don't know much about the technical side of it - more along the lines of helping to draft rules, that kind of thing.

Also, I'd prefer somewhat of an uptempo league, simming at least three times a week, with seasons lasting no longer than two months.

Last edited by Afino; 08-25-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #102
Phelps8312
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Looking to join 00TP 10 League

Hey guys looking to join a league useing ootp 10. Have been in a few ootp leagues just seems that i join when interest starts to fade. Email address is walters.d2812@Yahoo.com
Phelps8312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #103
jweber724
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I really enjoy the game and I am looking for a league that is run well and organized. Would like to join a league just starting, but would consider a league that has openings in the off-season. You can contact me at jweber724@yahoo.com
jweber724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #104
Afino
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afino View Post
Looking to join a startup fictional league.

DO NOT WANT a historical or 2009 MLB setup with real players.

I wouldn't mind a 2009 MLB setup (teams, leagues, whatnot) but with fictional players.

So if you're thinking about creating a new fictional league, count me in. I'm willing to help out with running the league too, but don't know much about the technical side of it - more along the lines of helping to draft rules, that kind of thing.

Also, I'd prefer somewhat of an uptempo league, simming at least three times a week, with seasons lasting no longer than two months.
Bumping my request. My 2nd league (NABL) appears to have dissolved, so I officially have a little extra time for another league.

So if you're out there looking to start a new fictional league, count me in as one of your first owners!

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #105
KcJockBoy
Minors (Double A)

Looking to get into a league

Looking to get back into a league. Currently in Baseball Maelstrom which is taking a breather, have been apart of the leauge for I believe 15 seasons or so. Also was a part of the CrackerJack Baseball league before it folded. Former commish of the DBLC........anything else you need to know?

Looking for a league that uses real players prefer a newer league and love my Cardinals so that's a HUGE bonus to get them. :-)

Frankie
justdagemini@gmail.com
Old 09-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #106
Valhoun
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hey, guys, looking for a league to join. I'd much prefer a fictional league of any time period. I just got back from Iraq so I intend on burning through my leave playing OOTP 10 and NHL 10 when it comes out tomorrow .

I haven't played the last few versions of OOTP but I understand that the online stuff is much improved. Looking forward to meeting some new people and having a great time.

carlhannah@gmail.com

Last edited by Valhoun; 09-14-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Valhoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:14 AM   #107
BobDylanRH
Minors (Double A)

Looking for a historical league. No more than a 1-10 scale. I have 6.5 experience and currently commish a v10 league.

E-mail is hermanblume@gmail.com AIM is BobDylanRH

Please send me your boards URL and reports URL.

Last edited by BobDylanRH; 09-17-2009 at 02:19 AM.
BobDylanRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #108
DEMOLITION
Bat Boy

Looking for a league

I am looking to join a league with mlb rosters. Rebuilding a team is just fine with me. I can be reached at demolition30@aol.com.

Thank you in advance
DEMOLITION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 03:58 PM   #109
KGrob
Minors (Double A)

Looking to join a fictional league.

I'm a pretty casual player but can generally keep up with things as long as they are not too insane.

I'll try to bring my friend with me. He owns the game too and has been thinking about joining an online league.
KGrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #110
BrianS
Bat Boy

Looking to join a league, preferably fictional. I've played past versions of OOTP but haven't played 10 yet. I'm mainly looking for a fast-paced league with short-medium length season.

E-mail me at bsilver83@aol.com
BrianS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #111
molarmite
Hall Of Famer

I'm looking for a historical league in the years 1985-1990, doesn't matter which team.

"Now all you need is a signature. A quote or initial, perhaps."

[
molarmite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #112
Grkgodofwalks
Bat Boy

I am looking to join a league. If I don't have to spend money for a down load that would be essential, but if it comes down to it, I might. I have been active in various sim leagues for at least 2 years now. Mainly in NBA, but have gotten back to my favorite sport.
Grkgodofwalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:41 PM   #113
dcharron
Minors (Rookie Ball)

OOTP Looking to join a league

Hi,

I'm interested in joining a league where the commissioner is interested and patient enough to help me understand how this all works. I've owned and played solo the various versions of the game but never really go into as much as I would have liked probably since I didn't have a league to participate in with other real owners.

My longer term goal is to create my own league but I know I need to pay my dues learning as a GM before taking on the duties of running my own league

I can be reached on e-mail at dcharron(at)telus.net
OR
on MSN Messenger at dcharron(at)shaw.ca

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
dcharron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #114
PhillieFever
Hall Of Famer

Hey, I'm looking to join a historical league that is still pre 1970. It doesn't matter if its a new league or an existing one,but I do want the league to use "real players" and teams. If there are any teams available you can email me at orion523@msn.com
Old 10-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #115
Sparrow
All Star Reserve

Looking for a startup league

Found a league and am no longer looking. Thanks to those who contacted me.

Last edited by Sparrow; 10-06-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #116
beamerball811
Bat Boy

Just looking to join a league. I would prefer it to be just starting, and in the 2004-2009 range. If anyone has an opening, please PM me, I'm super active!
beamerball811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #117
rem
Hall Of Famer

I'm looking for a well-run real rosters or fictional league. In both cases, I'd prefer a league that hasn't started yet. For a fictional league, I'd really like to create a team/inaugural draft. I'm really looking to build something so I'd like either a strong minor league system or a fluid big league roster to create a minor league system in the event that the league has already started.

2005 Winner of LL's Pick the Loser Contest! - 15-0
rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #118
markprior22
All Star Starter

I've played OOTP since ver 3 but have never played online. More interested in a fictional league. Not much of a writer (i.e. dynasties)...just want to play the game. I am reliable (46 yrs old, single) and have the time to play. If interested, contact me at dlcarter62702 AT lycos.com
markprior22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #119
TraderBlue
Minors (Single A)

Hi. I'm in three leagues right now and looking for one more. I'm looking to join the startup of a fictional league. I want to get in on the ground floor of something and go through the inaugural draft. I'm a prolific writer if that's necessary and I like a fast-paced sim schedule.

Thanks
TraderBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #120
Never Forget '04
Minors (Rookie Ball)

First time online player looking for a league. Fictional or not doesn't matter much. Would prefer a startup league.
Never Forget '04 is offline   Reply With Quote