Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - 3D Models
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2017, 02:58 PM   #21
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robedits View Post
Adion...I have to mention: I've d-loaded your newest link (and the next-newest) for your ballparks. Still having issues: clicking on obj when choosing your 3D ballpark ,which always should load the 3d parks, is now ALWAYS missing the crowds...just black where the crowds should be, all over each ballpark. When I revert to silvam's (?) parks, same modus operandi, his crowds show up. Am I missing an extra step I need to take when importing YOUR 3D park models? It's always been: Choose team homescreen, settings,edit ballpark,3D model, load new 3D model,(choose PC location for d-loaded file), and click on that bp folder's OBJ, and Bing. Bp pic should load up, and take it from there. But when I do this with your new files, always the crowds are missing in each. Is there an extra step I'm missing for your 3D models? I'd really love to use them as you've done such a good job and put in so much work... Thanks Rob NYC
When you download the parks with only the backgrounds, do you see 2D crowds as in Silvam's originals? I test all the 3D crowd parks before I upload them. Do you see 3D crowds when you use the current OOTP 3D parks? Also, I don't know what video card you are using but you may want to turn off all the antialiasing for this game.

Last edited by adion; 01-15-2017 at 03:31 PM.
adion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:19 PM   #22
adion
All Star Starter

4 More

I have uploaded 4 more, Sportsman AL & NL and Wrigley 38-78 & 79-82. The STL on the scoreboard for Sportsman AL is a little off. I can't get it show up clearly and I haven't been able to figure out why.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1ut...s_and_3D_crowd
Attached Images
Image Image 
Old 01-16-2017, 08:54 AM   #23
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Adion: There is no way (in any of the game's settings that I can see; whether through generic game settings or the troubleshooting area, to disable anti aliasing for this particular game. how would one do this exactly?
I have the newest (AMD RADEON) and updated drivers, all my other games work fine and my PC is (relatively) new and up to date (especially as all my high-end games play fine on my PC).
Your crowds all show up as pure,black blocks....throughout each stadium. Even with these newest ones (I just tried the wrigley 38-72 and one of the sportsman parks). But if I revert back to the other (more recent) 3D models I've used for the same parks, the crowds show back up again. SO yes, I AM seeing 3D crowds for ballparks when I play my game otherwise.Not sure what the deal is.
Has anyone else on here attempted to use these newest 3D parks? If so, and if the crowds show up, I"m not sure what the heck I'm doing incorrectly. I've d-loaded the entire file, and in edit ballparks I choose new 3D model, click on .obj...and the whole stadium and grid show up...just with black areas in each place crowds should be.
But when I revert, and re-click.obj from the older (3D models) for the same stadiums (not sure whose they are, but they were made within the last year), the crowds show back up again.
I hate to keep pestering but I'd love to know how to get these 3D BPs to work in my OOTP17 game. For some reason I am not enabled to post or attach a screen grab here of what I'm referring to, or I would.

Last edited by robedits; 01-16-2017 at 08:57 AM.
robedits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:48 AM   #24
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Adion: There is no way (in any of the game's settings that I can see; whether through generic game settings or the troubleshooting area, to disable anti aliasing for this particular game. how would one do this exactly?
I have the newest (AMD RADEON) and updated drivers, all my other games work fine and my PC is (relatively) new and up to date (especially as all my high-end games play fine on my PC).
Your crowds all show up as pure,black blocks....throughout each stadium. Even with these newest ones (I just tried the wrigley 38-72 and one of the sportsman parks). But if I revert back to the other (more recent) 3D models I've used for the same parks, the crowds show back up again. SO yes, I AM seeing 3D crowds for ballparks when I play my game otherwise.Not sure what the deal is.
Has anyone else on here attempted to use these newest 3D parks? If so, and if the crowds show up, I"m not sure what the heck I'm doing incorrectly. I've d-loaded the entire file, and in edit ballparks I choose new 3D model, click on .obj...and the whole stadium and grid show up...just with black areas in each place crowds should be.
But when I revert, and re-click.obj from the older (3D models) for the same stadiums (not sure whose they are, but they were made within the last year), the crowds show back up again.
I hate to keep pestering but I'd love to know how to get these 3D BPs to work in my OOTP17 game. For some reason I am not enabled to post or attach a screen grab here of what I'm referring to, or I would.
I use a Nivida GTX 760 video card and it has a setting program that comes with it that allows me to adjust the settings, including the anti aliasing globally and for individual games. Since your card is newer than mine, I wouldn't think that was the problem. It is my understanding that my Nvidia card is the reason I am having problems with some of the parks. I have not uploaded those parks except for Shibe that I thought was working but was not so I took it down. I have not received any other messages saying the parks don't work. The person I have been working with in doing this says they work on his machine, even some that don't work on mine. I have received "thanks' for the 3D crowd work from a number of people on this form so I assume they have looked at them in the game. In what OOTP 17 folder are you putting my parks with the 3D crowds? They have to be in the models folder. If you have not put them in that folder, that is why the 3D crowds don't work. So, if you have not put them in that folder and if you have a park with the same in that folder that you don't want over-write, you need to extract my park(s) with the same name to your desktop, rename it and move it to the models folder, e.g. extract Griffith to desktop, rename it to Griffith-3d, move it the models folder and then select it in the Edit Ballparks section of OOTP17 and select the obj for that park. If that is not the problem, I don't know what else to say as they work for me. Maybe someone from the OOTP staff can help you.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:16 AM   #25
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

I very much appreciate your constant replies. I'll try again and again until I get these to work.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:34 AM   #26
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

Oh my goodness. All this time. THAT was the step I was missing (not putting your downloads into the game's models folder). I assume I had already put the other (working) parks in the models folder within the game. I was simply leaving them on my desktop and directing the game to the folder on my desktop to grab the objs. now they work. THis was my first year with the game, and there was a lot to get used to. Again, thank you for your time and hard work. What may have seemed obvious to you (and most) skipped right by me.
These are great parks.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:37 PM   #27
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Oh my goodness. All this time. THAT was the step I was missing (not putting your downloads into the game's models folder). I assume I had already put the other (working) parks in the models folder within the game. I was simply leaving them on my desktop and directing the game to the folder on my desktop to grab the objs. now they work. THis was my first year with the game, and there was a lot to get used to. Again, thank you for your time and hard work. What may have seemed obvious to you (and most) skipped right by me.
These are great parks.
No problem. I have also overlooked the obvious using this game and people on here helped me.

Enjoy!
Old 01-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #28
adion
All Star Starter

5 More

I have uploaded 5 more, Angels/Anaheim 66-79, 80-95 & 96-98 and Arlington 72-77 and 78-93.

Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 01-18-2017, 06:31 PM   #29
adion
All Star Starter

3 Candlesticks

I have upload 3 Candlestick Parks, 60-71, 42-78(turf) & 79-99.

Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 01-20-2017, 03:47 PM   #30
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

adion, do you plan to do any more ballparks?
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 08:10 PM   #31
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
adion, do you plan to do any more ballparks?
Yes, I am currently going alphabetically down the list of historic parks. I didn't start that way, it was sort of random. Anyway, I am uploading the ones that I get to work and the ones that don't work are going on a list that I will work on more after I get all the workings ones uploaded.

Do you have a request for a specific park?
Old 01-20-2017, 08:23 PM   #32
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

No, I have no requests. I was just wondering. The parks in OOTP18 are supposed to be more detailed. Whatever that means. I hope nothing conflicts with what you've already done.
pstrickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 08:34 PM   #33
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
No, I have no requests. I was just wondering. The parks in OOTP18 are supposed to be more detailed. Whatever that means. I hope nothing conflicts with what you've already done.
Me too!!!
Old 01-23-2017, 05:41 PM   #34
adion
All Star Starter

3 More

Comerica 2000-2010, Dodger Stadium 1962-2013 & Exhibition Stadium

Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 01-24-2017, 12:49 AM   #35
silvam14
Hall Of Famer

Wow. These look so good! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2017, 06:15 AM   #36
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvam14 View Post
Wow. These look so good! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. So far I have about 16 parks the the 3D crowds don't work, they crash the game. Once I have all the ones done that do work, I will go back to these and try and figure out why they don't work.
Old 01-24-2017, 05:51 PM   #37
robedits
Minors (Triple A)

GREAT job,Adion

I'd agree with the others on here. You did a heck of a job with all these parks. I can't imagine how long all this work took but it sure makes the game even more enjoyable!
Old 01-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #38
adion
All Star Starter

Quote:
I'd agree with the others on here. You did a heck of a job with all these parks. I can't imagine how long all this work took but it sure makes the game even more enjoyable!
Thanks. I appreciate your comments!
Old 01-27-2017, 03:30 PM   #39
adion
All Star Starter

3 More plus information

I have uploaded Jack Murphy Park 69-80, Comisky 91-02 & Cinergy.

It turns out that 90% of my problems are not my problems. After I add the 3D crowds I preview them in the park edit part of the game. Almost every time I would try to rotate the view on the left side of the screen using the mouse, the game would crash. After a lot of trouble shooting and debug checking I found that the problem has something to do with the OOTP-17.exe file. So, I tried using just the right side of the screen to adjust views and save them. I then used the parks in the game and they work fine and the game does not crash during or after the game.

So my advice is to just put these parks in the model folder, select them in the edit screen but DO NOT use the left screen & mouse to look around. If you want to adjust the views, just use the right edit screen.

I will now go back and redo the ones I have as not working.

I hope this helps.

If you have problems with any of these, let me know which ones and the problem(s)

Attached Images
Image Image Image 
Old 01-28-2017, 11:32 AM   #40
adion
All Star Starter

2 More Shea & Braves

Here are Shea 89-06 & Braves Field (Boston)

Attached Images
Image Image