Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 22 > OOTP 22 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 22 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 22 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-11-2021, 10:07 PM   #21
Shroomshade
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)MLB or fictional preferred, but may be open to historical. Prefer multi season.
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available): played in a league a few years ago that lasted a season but am otherwise new to online leagues. Good bit of experience with OOTP in single player, though.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) No preference.
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Forum PM.
- Anything else Commissioners should know?
Shroomshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 02:19 PM   #22
Goopy16
Bat Boy

Need league

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, looking for a new start maybe 1 or two seasons deep
- Previous/Current Online League Experience
A few months
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements?
No
- What is the best way to contact you?
PM is fine
Open to constructive criticism and learning, new to the online but understand basics and will learn quick and export consistent.
Goopy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 06:49 PM   #23
KyleJames101
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)- MLB preferred. 90s-2000s historical (if that's a thing) would also be rad.
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)- Online with a few leagues. Multiple offline sims
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)- Possible.
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)- email works best. kylejames86@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know- fairly active owner. Prefer to be on slack compared to discord but open to either if push came to shove. Just looking for one more league to fill out the rotation.
KyleJames101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 08:11 AM   #24
jrhoffman
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)- MLB preferred, but open to historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)- New to online leagues, but have been in a couple offline leagues.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)- Possible.
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)- email works best. jrhoffman1017@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know- will be a fairly active owner. New to online leagues but will learn quickly!
jrhoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 04:32 PM   #25
alec.thomas11
Bat Boy

Ootp 22 League

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
Yes
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) No
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Email- alec121018@gmail.com
Hello, I’m trying to join up an online league on my Mac. I’ve experienced with online leagues in the past (a few years back) and have a lot of experience with the game having played ootp for almost a decade. My work is from home so I have the luxury to keep up with the league consistently as well.
alec.thomas11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 07:02 PM   #26
Gandhi26
Bat Boy

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) - MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)- New to online leagues
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)- Would be open to either.
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)- forum PM or email works best. anjan.gandhi@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know- Will be a very active owner despite being "fresh"
Gandhi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 12:35 PM   #27
dfred
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) No Preference
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) Last played in OOTP17 league
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Yes, but open to others as well
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Email danfrederking@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Very active and responsive.
dfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 12:12 AM   #28
DOOMTHO
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)

I highly prefer fictional leagues (of course, I'm also fine with leagues that began with real-life rosters but have now been running long enough that, for all intents and purposes, they are fictional).

The last time I participated in an online OOTP league was probably over a decade ago, though between approx. 2005 - 2010 (I dunno exactly; when did OOTP start supporting online leagues of any sort?) I was variously involved in around 3 or 4 online leagues at different points in time. Needless to say, I have quite extensive experience with OOTP on the whole, though, having played on-and-off over the past ~15 years (currently, I've been regularly playing OOTP in some form or another pretty much continuously since OOTP 18, not counting the off-season months when I typically move on to other interests).

On a related note, I remember that in at least one of the leagues I was in back in the day, the league was only "online" in the sense that the game data was uploaded to the internet where everyone could view it - but in reality, only the league commissioner had access to (or even owned a copy of) OOTP! Prior to every sim, each team owner in the league had to send a PM (via our league message board) to the commissioner containing any roster moves, changes to lineups or the pitching staff, etc. which he would then manually enter for each team before running the sim and uploading the new league files.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)

In theory, sure, I think that sounds like a great deal of fun. In reality, though, I know better than to commit to such a time-consuming routine. If writing is an optional contribution to the league, that'd be fine, but if it is a requirement, then I would have to pass.

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)

I'd like to say "text message" but then, I'm not going to just publicly post my phone number online, am I? So, having said that, I'd say e-mail is the best bet (though the even better best bet would be to send both an e-mail and a PM on these forums). My e-mail address is shaun.harclerode@gmail.com

(on a complete tangent, it's just occurred to me how odd it is that I would immediately scoff at the idea of posting my cell phone number on a public message board, yet I then posted my e-mail address without so much as a second thought...how very peculiar)

I can't think of anything else of importance to mention. I mean, I doubt it's even worth mentioning, but I suppose I could add that I'm super unreliable, astonishingly rude & opinionated with an undeserved arrogance to match, and hmm...let's see, anything else? Oh, right - also I'm an incredibly poor communicator. But, of course, I'm just nit-picking every little detail - obviously I realize none of those things are all that important!

(PS - just to be absolutely positively 100% clear, that final paragraph was meant to be silly and maybe even a little humorous, but not at all sincere or accurate...just in case anyone was unsure)

Last edited by DOOMTHO; 04-25-2021 at 12:18 AM.
DOOMTHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 07:44 PM   #29
jfranks
Minors (Single A)

- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB, realistic, starting in 2021 season. No overall ratings or stars
- Previous/Current Online League Experience Over a year of online experience, currently in two other leagues
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No
- What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM
jfranks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 07:30 AM   #30
RubixCube
Bat Boy

Looking for an OOTP 22 League

Hi,

I am looking for an online league. Preferably a newish league but happy to get back in at any level.

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) Prefer MLB but have played all league formats

I haven't played an online league since 2019 but had played various leagues for years previous to that.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) No

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) PM me here or email cube.whyte@gmail.com

- Anything else Commissioners should know? I am a super guy!!

I look forward to any responses.

Cube
RubixCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 02:52 PM   #31
jpn37
Bat Boy

Looking for a daily sim fictional league start up. 5 years experience
jpn37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2021, 01:16 PM   #32
cct
Bat Boy

online league

interested Parties (copy and paste this information into your reply and answer):
- What type of a league are you looking for? (fictional
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM)
- Anything else Commissioners should know? i want play long time league,not few month
cct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 11:23 AM   #33
BEHR
Bat Boy

Looking for realistic sim league

Hi guys,

I have been kicking around the idea of upgrading to OOTP 22 and wanted to see if there are any active MLB leagues available. I am a casual player looking for 2 or 3 sims a week with as close to real MLB as possible.

I am also open to possibly joining a historic MLB league, but it would need to be the right fit.

If you have openings in your league, shoot me an email at obehro@gmail.com and I would love to check it out. Thanks!
BEHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:09 AM   #34
Imran
Bat Boy

Looking for a daily sim league, you can reach me at imran.s.baig.cpa@gmail.com
Imran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:53 AM   #35
Limaechogolf
Minors (Rookie Ball)

22 Leagues

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)

Im in a fictional one now (1upload so im still new) But i would like to try a MLB maybe even with an expansion draft

Noob

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)

Not really Iam not a writer

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Email

- Anything else Commissioners should know? Ive been playing ootp for about 3 years Lifelong baseball fan 15 year fantasy baseball commissioner and owner. From Detroit wanting to
Run Avilla out of town.
Limaechogolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 09:10 PM   #36
CardinalsRule11
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for?: any league that will take me
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: None but im good offline
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Im good with either
- What is the best way to contact you? Email: jtbarnes@sccoast.net, PM, Twitter DM @JTBarnesFanAcct
- Anything else Commissioners should know?: No

Edit: I have found a league but would like to join another for the right team

Last edited by CardinalsRule11; 05-08-2021 at 10:20 PM.
CardinalsRule11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:13 AM   #37
MmmRocks
Minors (Double A)

Infractions: 0/1 (3)

Last edited by MmmRocks; 11-24-2023 at 03:44 PM.
MmmRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:44 PM   #38
Limaechogolf
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Im Looking for a brand new league Year 1 with real players Historical or Current doesnt matter.
Limaechogolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 07:41 PM   #39
nabel10
Bat Boy

Looking for daily sim league that mirrors the timeline of MLB, and communicates through slack. (1 sim per 1 real life day.)
Experienced in 2 other leagues, and am very active and contribute to league chatter.
Email at @nathanielaslan@gmail.com for offers.
Can use ootp21 or 22, prefer scouting to be on, and rules to mirror MLB
nabel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 10:35 AM   #40
DrEntropy
Minors (Rookie Ball)

- What type of a league are you looking for? no preference
- Previous/Current Online League Experience NONE, i have only played single player OOTP.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? no preference
- What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM

I am looking to get started with the fun world of online leagues. I have OOTP 22 so looking for a league that uses the most recent version. Cheers!

EDIT: Found a League! Joined the ICBA! Do just delete this post or is this edit sufficient?

Last edited by DrEntropy; 05-27-2021 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Found a league
DrEntropy is offline   Reply With Quote