Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Out of the Park Baseball 25 > OOTP Mods > OOTP Mods - Rosters, Photos, and Quick-Starts
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2021, 05:38 PM   #1
thepianoman
Bat Boy

2021 Rosters Mod Question

New to OOTP Baseball 21. Has anyone created a mod that has the most current up to date rosters. For example, Lindor and Carrasco on on the Mets? If so, I would appreciate if someone can reply with a link. Thanks so much!
thepianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:53 PM   #2
BaseballGOAT
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
I too would be interested in this. I began but it seems like a ton of work to do it even remoely accurately
BaseballGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:23 PM   #3
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

I second it.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:56 AM   #4
jasg224
Major Leagues

I started one using Live Start and I've been updating it for a couple months now, the only thing that's different is the Minor Leagues which I'm waiting for to actually start playing a save on it. Other than that, I've been updating transactions daily (mlb.com/hot-stove) and I don't think I'm missing any major one.
Old 01-15-2021, 08:00 AM   #5
BaseballGOAT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasg224 View Post
I started one using Live Start and I've been updating it for a couple months now, the only thing that's different is the Minor Leagues which I'm waiting for to actually start playing a save on it. Other than that, I've been updating transactions daily (mlb.com/hot-stove) and I don't think I'm missing any major one.
would you be willing to share what you have so far? I'm more than happy to go through and double check all the minor league transactions so far? I'm stuck home for the next 10 days anyways thanks to being one of the closest desks to a co-worker who tested positive for Covid yesterday
Old 01-16-2021, 03:34 PM   #6
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballGOAT View Post
would you be willing to share what you have so far? I'm more than happy to go through and double check all the minor league transactions so far? I'm stuck home for the next 10 days anyways thanks to being one of the closest desks to a co-worker who tested positive for Covid yesterday

Sure, I'll upload it to Drive ASAP. I changed the MiLB alignments when I found out about that, so it's 100% inaccurate lol. Feel free to change that.

I also added an NCAA league with a couple of the "top" conferences, those teams also have rosters as close to reality as I could get them before pressing the "Fill teams with fictional players."

Edit:
Here's my save file, tbh I was doing this for myself which is why I made some non-realistic changes, but I'd gladly share with you people.

Last edited by jasg224; 01-17-2021 at 12:00 AM.
jasg224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 01:40 PM   #7
BaseballGOAT
Banned

Quote:
Sure, I'll upload it to Drive ASAP. I changed the MiLB alignments when I found out about that, so it's 100% inaccurate lol. Feel free to change that.

I also added an NCAA league with a couple of the "top" conferences, those teams also have rosters as close to reality as I could get them before pressing the "Fill teams with fictional players."

Edit:
Here's my save file, tbh I was doing this for myself which is why I made some non-realistic changes, but I'd gladly share with you people.
Out of curiosity when you were starting the offseason did you have transactions on? I'm seeing a lot of weird transactions
Old 01-18-2021, 03:45 PM   #8
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballGOAT View Post
Out of curiosity when you were starting the offseason did you have transactions on? I'm seeing a lot of weird transactions

Yeah, I forgot to turn it off for a bit
Old 01-30-2021, 09:31 PM   #9
KSeefried
Bat Boy

Importing?

Hey all, sorry -- probably a dumb forum-newbie question, but how can I import the file/rosters into the game?
KSeefried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 05:40 PM   #10
thepianoman
Bat Boy

Hi everyone! So, does anyone have current 2021 rosters? If so, would be very grateful for a link and instructions how to import the rosters into the game. Thank You!
Old 02-07-2021, 09:15 AM   #11
tabarnes19
Bat Boy

I agree would really love to pick up from here in the offseason. Would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
tabarnes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:40 PM   #12
thepianoman
Bat Boy

2021 Rosters

Hi everyone! So, does anyone have current 2021 rosters? If so, would be very grateful for a link and instructions how to import the rosters into the game. Thank You!
Old 02-24-2021, 11:10 PM   #13
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepianoman View Post

I have one updated to the beginning of ST. Could upload it tomorrow if you want
Old 02-26-2021, 08:53 PM   #14
mgom27
Hall Of Famer

Yes
Old 03-03-2021, 08:25 AM   #15
jumurphy116
Bat Boy

Any luck uploading the roster update?
Old 03-03-2021, 04:21 PM   #16
jasg224
Major Leagues

3/3/21 Rosters

Hello friends, here is a quickstart with updated rosters. What it includes:

- In game date is Feb 18, 2021 (the beginning of ST)
- ST and 40-man rosters are updated as of today
- If a player is not in the ST roster but should be, he is most likely in AAA or elsewhere in the organization. This is because some teams have a high number of NRIs that would go over the 60 player limit.
- Minor league affiliations are updated.
- NCAA feeder league
- International leagues to add some flavor. Japan is about 90% updated with rosters from the official website (they might be from last season, idk)

Download here (G-Drive)
Old 03-04-2021, 10:21 AM   #17
jumurphy116
Bat Boy

Unable to load Quickstart

Thanks for putting in all the work, unfortunately, when I try to load it I get the following message.

***** This quickstart game must be loaded from our server before you can use it. Please open the Add-ons Central in the Game menu, locate the quickstart game in the files list, then download and install it. *****
Old 03-04-2021, 10:35 AM   #18
jumurphy116
Bat Boy

my mistake

Scratch that, I failed to copy the .quick file from inside the first extracted file.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:02 AM   #19
Arobbins
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Hello friends, here is a quickstart with updated rosters. What it includes:

- In game date is Feb 18, 2021 (the beginning of ST)
- ST and 40-man rosters are updated as of today
- If a player is not in the ST roster but should be, he is most likely in AAA or elsewhere in the organization. This is because some teams have a high number of NRIs that would go over the 60 player limit.
- Minor league affiliations are updated.
- NCAA feeder league
- International leagues to add some flavor. Japan is about 90% updated with rosters from the official website (they might be from last season, idk)

Download here (G-Drive)
thank you! Just a heads up for anyone using this QS- every league is set to "not allow AI roster changes" so you might get some schedule error pop ups! easy to fix, just go to the league settings of the league with the error and click "allow ai roster changes"

Arobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 07:12 PM   #20
jasg224
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobbins View Post
thank you! Just a heads up for anyone using this QS- every league is set to "not allow AI roster changes" so you might get some schedule error pop ups! easy to fix, just go to the league settings of the league with the error and click "allow ai roster changes"

Oh yeah, turned that on so that teams didn't make random signings and forgot to turn it off, sorry about that. I think I might have turned it on for the foreign leagues as well.