Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 01-31-2014, 07:01 PM   #1
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Leaderboards and Past Draft Class Stats

Just wondering if we'll get the large league leaderboards that show career totals? I noticed on the announcement it just said stats "for the last decade"

I spend many hours going through draft classes and would love to see the players total games and main stats provided all on that screen as well as if they were ever selected for a Pro Bowl, won a superbowl and won a major awards (used with various colours or asterisks). Can we expect that in version 1?

Lastly a "Drafted Players by Team" screen would be great to where we can view the same things mentioned above. That screen in ootp does not show any totals so it loses most of it's purpose.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
Francis Cole
Lead Developer for BTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post

Lastly a "Drafted Players by Team" screen would be great to where we can view the same things mentioned above. That screen in ootp does not show any totals so it loses most of it's purpose.
On the team transactions page, you'll be able to see their transactions per yearg back, and the draft picks will appear there. So you can go back and see who the Jets drafted in 2004 etc.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:58 PM   #3
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Cole View Post
On the team transactions page, you'll be able to see their transactions per yearg back, and the draft picks will appear there. So you can go back and see who the Jets drafted in 2004 etc.
And will we able to atleast see how many games they played from that same screen for the first version?

A list like the one below doesn't mean much too me, especially when I simulated 15 years and all players are fictional.
National Football League: NFL Draft History

That's my big issue with the draft summary in FHM and honestly takes the fun out of reviewing the draft classes as I need to click 300 times to get a quick glimpse of their stats.

I hope that we can filter out the transactions and just view draft or vise versa. Anyways, glad to see you quite active on this special day!

Last edited by dave1927p; 01-31-2014 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:09 AM   #4
Francis Cole
Lead Developer for BTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1927p View Post
And will we able to atleast see how many games they played from that same screen for the first version?
Might not be a case from the same screen, you may have to click the name of the player on that screen to look at his stats.

I'll look into that though, once again it's a case of if I have time
Old 02-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
dave1927p
FHM Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Cole View Post
Might not be a case from the same screen, you may have to click the name of the player on that screen to look at his stats.

I'll look into that though, once again it's a case of if I have time
appreciate the response...so now I can have my expectations in that respect grounded. It just saves a lot of clicking of the mouse but as long as it's on the radar I'm content...but i'll still struggle with it until it's added.