Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 19 > OOTP 19 Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 19 Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 19 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 04-11-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
checkyoursixx
Minors (Triple A)

Cash League GM looking for Assistant GM

Figured I would have better luck looking for an Assistant GM on my own thread instead of the cancer that has become the league thread.

I am a GM in the controversial BRHL baseball league. Why is it controversial? Because we have a yearly fee to join the league. All cash is paid out at the end of the season to the winners. What does that mean for you?.. Nothing. I paid your fees already, I am just looking for someone to help me manage the team. Just because your an assistant, doesn't mean I won't trust your input. I would expect the following..

- Negotiate trades, I give you freedom to negotiate, but would like to be notified before you pull the trigger on any trade

- Scouting prospects. This is the main area I would like your input. We are currently in the process of our fantasy draft. We are 10 rounds in. Now is the time where prospects matter. I will rely on your input for the remainder of the draft.

- Lineups. There are times when I will be away and would like you to take over Starting Lineups. I will handle lineups while I am available, so you will not be asked to do this much. I will listen to your input on lineups though.. I'm not a jerk.

I understand there is not much glamour in being someones Assistant GM. So there are a few things that the league can offer you that other's cannot. For starters, we are the most engaging league around. You will not find more conversation in any other leagues. You will leave for 4 hours and come back with 500+ notifications. We talk about everything, not just the awesome league. We are also ultra competitive. This is why I ask for an Assistant GM in the first place.. to get the upper hand on these schmucks. If you want to be part of an engaging and competitive environment, the BRHL is for you. With no financial liability on your part, it's the best opportunity to be part of the league without having to pay your yearly entry fees.

If interested, send me a PM and we will discuss.

Thank you.

Last edited by checkyoursixx; 04-11-2018 at 12:34 PM.
checkyoursixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:01 AM   #2
Marsupilami
Major Leagues

thats one reason why i would never join a cash ootp league. ppl take it like life and death.

and shouldnt it be against the rules to have x players per team?

Marsupilami is offline   Reply With Quote