Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Front Office Football > FOF - General Discussions

FOF - General Discussions Discuss the upcoming Front Office Football by OOTP Developments here.

Old 01-31-2014, 09:49 AM   #1
ajpolo
Minors (Single A)

Suggestion Box?

I am new to OOTP about 4 years ago, so it was robust by the time I showed up. Would love the opportunity to contribute to the football game(not to suggest that you guys won't make an amazing game, just that more heads usually make it better).
Wanted to see if you have a suggestion box. If so, I have some thoughts you may or may not have come up with:
-Perhaps a collaboration with Football Outsiders or another advanced metrics service.
-Health, Conditioning, Nutrition rating for coaches- lots of advances made here, perhaps a rating for coaches who embrace the cutting edge like Chip Kelly, punishing Andy "Fast Food Friday" Reid.
-"At The Line" rating for QB. For things like audible ability & hard count ability. Also, if you have Peyton Manning at QB, don't expect him to run the play you break the huddle with too often.
-Avoid throwing at certain corners.
-Defensive QBs & their ability to audible.
-Point Spreads... I actually used to take bets on Tecmo Bowl simulations in college... Futures like o/u & odds to win divisions, conferences & Super Bowls would be a nice part of projections as well.
-Equipment changes like adding or removing gloves to enhance play.

These are just a few off the top of my head in the excitement of the announcement, more to come I'm sure. I know it is giving you guys more work, but it seems you guys always accept the challenge to make games as true to life as possible.
Thanks for finding a way to fill my Falls & Winters.
Good luck w/ the new project.