Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > Out of the Park Baseball 15 > OOTP 15 - Online Leagues
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

OOTP 15 - Online Leagues Want to create or join an OOTP 15 online league? This is the right forum for you.

Old 03-02-2015, 08:51 PM   #41
c-mitch
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-mitch View Post
The Los Angeles Angels are looking for an owner in our league. They feature Noodles Hahn, Ichiro, and catcher Joe Ferguson.

Off-season is about to begin as Willie Stargell and the San Diego Padres just defeated the Cleveland Indians (featuring Jackie Robinson and Dwight Gooden) in our 2021 World Series.

Arbitration is next, so it's time to get in and mold the team as you'd like. This will be our 10th season.

We sim 3 times a week, half a month per sim. There is a lot of consistent ownership in this league. Writing isn't required, but it is welcome. Most owners in the league are long time OOTP online league players who participate in other leagues, but play here for the random debut aspect. I would describe it as casual, but competitive.

Baseball Retrospective forum

BBR HTML League Reports
Bumping this....Still looking for an Angels owner.....Draft will be starting later this week, and that may be the funnest part of this type of league, being a random debut.

The Angels own the 2nd pick in the draft!
c-mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:26 AM   #42
jasonzimmie
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-mitch View Post
Bumping this....Still looking for an Angels owner.....Draft will be starting later this week, and that may be the funnest part of this type of league, being a random debut.

The Angels own the 2nd pick in the draft!
i'd love to take on the Angels, and lead them to the world series
jasonzimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 12:34 AM   #43
c-mitch
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonzimmie View Post
i'd love to take on the Angels, and lead them to the world series
jason....I've noticed you posting that you want teams in many threads on here looking for team owners.

That is sometimes a warning flag to commissioners that you aren't serious about taking one team and devoting time and effort to it.

I have instructions on here to join the forum if you are interested and fill out an app. Can't move forward with anything until you take those steps.

It is fairly involved to set up new owners, so I don't wish to do it unless I get the feeling that you are serious about joining and staying, and exporting regularly.

Do you have experience with online OOTP leagues?

Last edited by c-mitch; 03-04-2015 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:37 AM   #44
c-mitch
Minors (Single A)

The Los Angeles Angels are looking for an owner in our league. They feature Noodles Hahn, Ichiro, and catcher Joe Ferguson.

Off-season is about to begin as Willie Stargell and the San Diego Padres just defeated the Cleveland Indians (featuring Jackie Robinson and Dwight Gooden) in our 2021 World Series.

This will be our 10th season.

We sim 3 times a week, half a month per sim. There is a lot of consistent ownership in this league. Writing isn't required, but it is welcome. Most owners in the league are long time OOTP online league players who participate in other leagues, but play here for the random debut aspect. I would describe it as casual, but competitive.

Baseball Retrospective forum

BBR HTML League Reports

Last edited by c-mitch; 03-04-2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:39 AM   #45
Jr0021
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Cubs

I am interested in the cubs
Jr0021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #46
mad0die
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr0021 View Post