Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Prior Versions of Our Games > iOOTP Baseball > iOOTP - General Discussions
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

iOOTP - General Discussions Talk about iOOTP Baseball, the baseball management simulation for iPhone/iPod/iPad

Old 03-22-2012, 03:53 AM   #21
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcarte View Post
Seems like the most important feature lacking last year has still been ignored. the ability to print (AirPrint) box scores and standings etc...
Unless I missed reading about it I guess it has been ignored again in spite of my numerous requests. That should have been the number one addition. I guess I need to give up.
Sorry, we have to make priorities and AirPrint was not something that a lot of people (as in: more then one person) wished for. I understand that it is important to you and it is on our list for future improvements and at some point it will find its way into iOOTP. Until then have fun with iOOTP 2011 or invest $5 into 2012 and enjoy the new features we added.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:56 AM   #22
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
When you add some form of Commissioner's mode I'll buy it and play it.
Out of curiosity, how would "some form of Commissioner's mode" look like on an iPhone?
Old 03-22-2012, 07:09 AM   #23
Husky51
Minors (Double A)

As played schedules? Awesome!
Husky51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #24
aceyprime
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Sebastian:

Are you planning to support the new iPad's retina resolution?

"Detailed player histories, including award histories, are now available". How far back will the stats and award histories go?

Thanks!
aceyprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #25
pstrickert
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
Sorry, we have to make priorities and AirPrint was not something that a lot of people (as in: more then one person) wished for. I understand that it is important to you and it is on our list for future improvements and at some point it will find its way into iOOTP. Until then have fun with iOOTP 2011 or invest $5 into 2012 and enjoy the new features we added.
This seems to be the most recent and official statement on the subject.
pstrickert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #26
Walsh06
All Star Reserve

I'd just like to post here that the history and award sections are two of the best features in the game. I'm now in my 8th season of a fictional league and looking back at how my team, the players and even the league has changed is so cool. For instance at the end of the last season the two batting awards both went to picks from the 2012 draft and one of the pitchers was from the draft too. And looking over my pitcher and seeing 5 all star selections in a row is just fantastic.

It's also good for seeing how the player developed over time. Sometimes there's not much otherwise some rating will get a significant boost. Really great feature and it adds so much to the game.
Walsh06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #27
revcarte
Major Leagues

still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
So I guess I am the only person who requested printing. I would guess that I am not the only person who would appreciate or enjoy having it in the game though. Even though I may be the only person who requested printing I still paid for the game like everyone else and I would think that every person, or customer, would matter.
revcarte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #28
HavenHunting
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
So I guess I am the only person who requested printing. I would guess that I am not the only person who would appreciate or enjoy having it in the game though. Even though I may be the only person who requested printing I still paid for the game like everyone else and I would think that every person, or customer, would matter.

Biting my tounge
HavenHunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #29
Sebastian Palkowski
Developer

Quote:
Please don't get me wrong: your (and everyone else's opinion / wishes) are important for us and we will always try to add features that our users want but as a small team we have to make priorities on which features we work on first. So yes, someday we will add AirPrint support to the game but I just can't say when.